Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Who Is On The Side Of Apc Government? Pls Indicate! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is On The Side Of Apc Government? Pls Indicate! (332 Views)

Tambuwal: How I Rejected Bribe From Buhari, APC Government / What APC Government Has Done For Nigeria – Buhari / Obasanjo: APC Government Intimidating Judges Ahead Of Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is On The Side Of Apc Government? Pls Indicate! by Konki: 9:18am On Oct 13, 2018
It is no longer news that Buhari's government has suffered untold hemorrhage of loss of public confidence in the past week due to emergence of Atiku Abubakar as PDP flag bearer.

However this is the most important time when loyal believers in this government should rise up to the occasion by standing taller than the campaign to send this government packing come 2019.

This brings to mind the solemn question of:

WHO IS ON THE SIDE OF BUHARI'S GOVERNMENT?

PLEASE INDICATE WITH ISSUE-BASED REASON WHY YOUR LOYALTY AND SUPPORT IS UNSHAKEN, EVEN IN TIMES LIKE THIS.
Re: Who Is On The Side Of Apc Government? Pls Indicate! by neonly: 9:32am On Oct 13, 2018
I AM ON THE LORD SIDE I WILL NEVER GIVE UP UNTIL BUHARI COMMOT FOR ASO ROCK

1 Like

Re: Who Is On The Side Of Apc Government? Pls Indicate! by cmikel: 9:36am On Oct 13, 2018
If you love evil bc of sentiments..hope evil dosent come to you.

I don't want evil and evil will stay far away.

No more de humaning of the peolple by a set.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2nd Edition Total Startupper Of The Year / Senator Adeleke Files Petition, Asks Tribunal To Declare Him Governor / Another Victory For Ladi's Group Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.