Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,287 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Cruise To Ghana On 31st July Register Now! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cruise To Ghana On 31st July Register Now! (799 Views)

Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July / Boat Cruise To An Island In Lagos / Stunning Images Of The World's Biggest Cruise Ship (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cruise To Ghana On 31st July Register Now! by drrobert: 11:10am On Jul 13, 2010
Labadi Pleasure Beach, Beautiful beach

Aburi Botanical Gardens Accra, Snaking through the lush Akwapim hills, these gardens comprise great lawns planted with native and imported trees and plants.

National Museum of Ghana
, The National Museum in Accra is one of the oldest museums in Ghana. Established in 1957, the museum was officially opened by the Duchess of Kent, Britain on the eve of Ghana's Independence

Kwame Nkrumah Memorial Park , A small museum dedicated to the country's founding father

Coco Beach, Relaxing get away beach

Bojo Beach, My FAVORITE beach in Accra!"

and more
call 07042683222 Mr henry for enquires
Re: Cruise To Ghana On 31st July Register Now! by DisGuy: 11:12am On Jul 13, 2010
Is there a cruise from Nigeria to Ghana

or you mean Cruise through Ghana?

pictures?
Re: Cruise To Ghana On 31st July Register Now! by tkb417(m): 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2010
cruise from Nigeria to Ghana ke shocked shocked shocked shocked

i wont do it if im gonna be paid

Titanic comes to ma mind shocked shocked shocked

Never

i wont even do Badagry to epe
Re: Cruise To Ghana On 31st July Register Now! by DisGuy: 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2010
You are missing out mate, try one to teh Caribbean or around the Mediterranean

Funny thing is you fly regularly, bellview, Sosoliso, Concorde? ?

you've to love being a nigerian sha fear fear--mami-water, water mamoja, bad belle people from village, witches and wizard- tongue
Re: Cruise To Ghana On 31st July Register Now! by tkb417(m): 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2010
Dis Guy:

You are missing out mate, try one to teh Caribbean or around the Mediterranean
nah

ill rather fly

Dis Guy:

Funny thing is you fly regularly, bellview, Sosoliso, Concorde? ?

Bellview yeah i did
Sosoliso? nah. Virgin and Aero strictly. whats concorde? Abiolas airline? i never did inter 9ja air travel as a kid so i didnt concorde
Re: Cruise To Ghana On 31st July Register Now! by tkb417(m): 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2010
Dis Guy:

you've to love being a nigerian sha fear fear--mami-water, water mamoja, bad belle people from village, witches and wizard- tongue
plane crashes no dey kill poor people

if i dey fear mammy water and i avoid ocean/sea travel, it means i can never get drowned in the sea

i cannot travel by sea; at all at all
driving on long bridges gives me heartaches sef
Re: Cruise To Ghana On 31st July Register Now! by OmoAlata(f): 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2010
drrobert:

Labadi Pleasure Beach, Beautiful beach

Aburi Botanical Gardens Accra, Snaking through the lush Akwapim hills, these gardens comprise great lawns planted with native and imported trees and plants.

I've been to the above 2 places. Thoroughly enjoyed it wink

drrobert:

National Museum of Ghana
, The National Museum in Accra is one of the oldest museums in Ghana. Established in 1957, the museum was officially opened by the Duchess of Kent, Britain on the eve of Ghana's Independence

Kwame Nkrumah Memorial Park , A small museum dedicated to the country's founding father

Coco Beach, Relaxing get away beach

Bojo Beach, My FAVORITE beach in Accra!"

I'll try these on my next visit to Ghana wink
Re: Cruise To Ghana On 31st July Register Now! by snowdrops(m): 7:37am On Jul 16, 2010
this is a fantastic business opportunity. its an area yet to be fully explored in that part of the world.

Check out the royal caribbean

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Us Appointment Date / Malaysia Visa In 7working Days / With Fuel Subsidy Now,how Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.