Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Stunning Images Of The World's Biggest Cruise Ship (pics) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Stunning Images Of The World's Biggest Cruise Ship (pics) (28153 Views)

ALLURE OF SEAS - The Worlds Largest Cruise Ship (Comprehensive Pictures) / Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. / 10 Stunning Natural Swimming Spots In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stunning Images Of The World's Biggest Cruise Ship (pics) by smilyhand(m): 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2011
Luxury knows no bounds on the world's biggest cruise ship, Allure of the Seas.
An architectural marvel at sea, it offers 5-star amenities. Royal suites, shopping and dining avenues, live performances, 3-D movies, sea spa and fitness centre, a jogging track, gold course, basket ball court, ice skating, rock climbing are offered to make cruising across the seas a mesmerising experience.

The $1.4-billion mighty ship has 16 decks and 2,700 rooms. It can accommodate 5,400 guests in double=occupancy rooms.

The Allure stretches to a length of  2,700 feet. It is divided into seven distinct themed areas, which include central park, boardwalk, royal promenade, pool and sports zone, sea spa and fitness centre.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Images Of The World's Biggest Cruise Ship (pics) by smilyhand(m): 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2011
More Pictures

Re: Stunning Images Of The World's Biggest Cruise Ship (pics) by smilyhand(m): 7:03pm On Jun 22, 2011
More pics

1 Like

Re: Stunning Images Of The World's Biggest Cruise Ship (pics) by smilyhand(m): 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2011
More Pics

Re: Stunning Images Of The World's Biggest Cruise Ship (pics) by smilyhand(m): 7:06pm On Jun 22, 2011
Last 4 pics

Re: Stunning Images Of The World's Biggest Cruise Ship (pics) by Dgunnerz(m): 7:12pm On Jun 22, 2011
Wow!
Re: Stunning Images Of The World's Biggest Cruise Ship (pics) by damola1: 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2011
money good oh
Re: Stunning Images Of The World's Biggest Cruise Ship (pics) by AjanleKoko: 11:34pm On Jun 22, 2011
This is a ship? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Stunning Images Of The World's Biggest Cruise Ship (pics) by inspiredm(m): 12:39am On Jun 23, 2011
Kai !!! shocked
Re: Stunning Images Of The World's Biggest Cruise Ship (pics) by OAM4J: 12:46am On Jun 23, 2011
This is amazing!!!

I will love to be in this cruise.
Re: Stunning Images Of The World's Biggest Cruise Ship (pics) by shawonlese: 3:57am On Jun 23, 2011
If you would like to be on one of these,

contact us to book your ship cruise tours. You deserve a little luxury sometimes.

bbpin: 25842477

vibe@palmarytravel.com
Re: Stunning Images Of The World's Biggest Cruise Ship (pics) by shawonlese: 3:59am On Jun 23, 2011
@ inspired,

After selling so much cars, you should give yourself a treat sometime.
Re: Stunning Images Of The World's Biggest Cruise Ship (pics) by OgidiBoy(m): 4:03am On Jun 23, 2011
I have one like that for sale, I'll post pics later. If interested pls leave me your email and bank account number and I'll forward you all the credentials.
Re: Stunning Images Of The World's Biggest Cruise Ship (pics) by WAVixen: 11:45am On Jun 24, 2011
inspired_m:

Kai !!! shocked

inspired, where are you in MD?
Re: Stunning Images Of The World's Biggest Cruise Ship (pics) by iice(f): 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2011
Cool. . .atleast one can go rock climbing on water tongue
Re: Stunning Images Of The World's Biggest Cruise Ship (pics) by JeSoul(f): 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2011
Wow. Truly impressive pictures.
Re: Stunning Images Of The World's Biggest Cruise Ship (pics) by mamagee3(f): 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2011
Is this a ship or a house? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Stunning Images Of The World's Biggest Cruise Ship (pics) by sailor1234: 7:58pm On Jun 24, 2011
Allure of the Seas
Owner: Royal Caribbean International
Operator:Royal Caribbean International
Builder: STX Europe, Turku, Finland
Cost: USD 1.2 billion (EUR 800 million)
Port of registry: Bahamas
Speed: 22.6 kn (41.9 km/h; 26.0 mph)
Capacity: 6,300 passengers (all berths)

Simply an art to behold!!!

Re: Stunning Images Of The World's Biggest Cruise Ship (pics) by DisGuy: 11:28pm On Jun 25, 2011
When is the CITY coming to Lagos?

i'd love to be on a cruise, hopefully when I get married!
Re: Stunning Images Of The World's Biggest Cruise Ship (pics) by mamagee3(f): 1:05am On Jun 29, 2011
iice:

Cool. . .atleast one can go rock climbing on water tongue
So you rock climb? grin grin grin
Re: Stunning Images Of The World's Biggest Cruise Ship (pics) by egberipops(m): 2:04am On Jun 29, 2011
Dis Guy:

wake up from ur slep watin de ship de come find for lagos ehn? u no see canoe for ur area to board?
Re: Stunning Images Of The World's Biggest Cruise Ship (pics) by Caliente(m): 2:14am On Jun 29, 2011
[size=13pt]Thats why we have bank-oles here. This is beauty.[/size]
Re: Stunning Images Of The World's Biggest Cruise Ship (pics) by MeGaStReEt: 2:21am On Jun 29, 2011
wowowwww
Re: Stunning Images Of The World's Biggest Cruise Ship (pics) by mkpologwu(m): 2:30am On Jun 29, 2011
I didn't see Jack and ashawo RoseI didn't see Jack and ashawo Rose
Re: Stunning Images Of The World's Biggest Cruise Ship (pics) by joyblinks(f): 3:24am On Jun 29, 2011
Ship cruis is one good experience i have ever had. staying in a lovely ship for 2nights, eating whenever and however. its so beautiful there.
Re: Stunning Images Of The World's Biggest Cruise Ship (pics) by kings33(m): 3:57am On Jun 29, 2011
this is awesome, I guess it should be called a mobile city.
Re: Stunning Images Of The World's Biggest Cruise Ship (pics) by kcjazz(m): 6:20am On Jun 29, 2011
Beautiful!If it were designed by a Nigerian, there would have been a 1000 capacity church tongue
Re: Stunning Images Of The World's Biggest Cruise Ship (pics) by eridah2007(m): 6:50am On Jun 29, 2011
Beautiful cheesy
Re: Stunning Images Of The World's Biggest Cruise Ship (pics) by wewe1(m): 7:35am On Jun 29, 2011
grin this na city or na ship?
Re: Stunning Images Of The World's Biggest Cruise Ship (pics) by agitator: 7:39am On Jun 29, 2011
kcjazz:

Beautiful!If it were designed by a Nigerian, there would have been a 1000 capacity church tongue

I actually noticed that too, the oyibo people dem no sharp reach 9ja guys na. you suppose know grin grin grin grin
Re: Stunning Images Of The World's Biggest Cruise Ship (pics) by agitator: 7:40am On Jun 29, 2011
Dis Guy:

Oga dem no want to carry mobile pastor undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Stunning Images Of The World's Biggest Cruise Ship (pics) by Calculia: 7:43am On Jun 29, 2011
Truly amazing. I hail ooooooooo! grin cheesy wink smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Reasons To Visit Owerri This Easter / JSS3 Student Crushed To Death By Tanker In Enugu (Graphic Pics) / My Visit To Laguna Beach In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.