Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,063 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Online Vs Offline Store: Who Is Winning The Retail War? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Vs Offline Store: Who Is Winning The Retail War? (13880 Views)

How Much Nigerians Paid For LPG At The Retail End In The Month Of April 2021. / Online Businesses Vs Offline Business / Yudala Expands, Opens New Offline Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Vs Offline Store: Who Is Winning The Retail War? by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:11pm On Oct 16, 2018
Benscolari:
#what is this stupid anomaly for?
You've been going to every section to correct peoples tenses and all what not.
Does English look like our native bilingual language?
Is this how jobless you are?
You'd better channel your energy into doing something productive, than partake in nefarious and meaningless grammar check.
Grammar check my black as$ angry
That I correct grammatical blunders does not mean I am not the sky you hope to reach.

...people's...

1 Like

Re: Online Vs Offline Store: Who Is Winning The Retail War? by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2018
Benscolari:
You'd better channel your energy into doing something productive, than partake in nefarious and meaningless grammar check.
cheesy

tongue
Re: Online Vs Offline Store: Who Is Winning The Retail War? by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2018
Benscolari:
#Only unproductive people engage in such meaningless frivolity.
He doesn't have a life outside nairaland undecided

Really?

I think you need to work on your intelligence since it is at an all time low.
Re: Online Vs Offline Store: Who Is Winning The Retail War? by troy07: 4:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
Sears is mostly offline stores with online presence but guess what amazon with no store is booming! Sears just filed bankruptcy while amazon is expanding. I think consumer trend is the key.
Re: Online Vs Offline Store: Who Is Winning The Retail War? by Reference(m): 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
I just wish the vendors of serious goods and services could enhance the internet experience and commerce. I want to buy a valuable piece of equipment from T&E, Bertola, Atlas Copco and many more and I cannot at a glànce understand what I am buying let alone know how much it costs. I must of necessity make a phone call which istied in the web of red tape...and these are sizable companies while their smaller cojnterparts make do with marketplaces such as Jiji. So unfortunate. Its far easier for me to buy a piece of equipment from China than it is from Lagos and in some cases cheaper too.

The internet is not enhancing the real businesses in Nigeria.
Re: Online Vs Offline Store: Who Is Winning The Retail War? by Benscolari: 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

Really?

I think you need to work on your intelligence since it is at an all time low.
#And your inherent stupidity is on an all time high.
This picture sufficiently describes your ailing brain.
Bloke

Re: Online Vs Offline Store: Who Is Winning The Retail War? by hahn(m): 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2018
kirkwood:
Offline is the best. I can remember buying online from Chicken Republic and they cheated the hell out me.

If you had gone there yourself you for don follow them price their fried rice abi? undecided
Re: Online Vs Offline Store: Who Is Winning The Retail War? by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
Benscolari:
#And my father's inherent stupidity is on an all time high.
This picture sufficiently describes my father's ailing brain.
My father is a bloke
You are disgusting.
Re: Online Vs Offline Store: Who Is Winning The Retail War? by Abbeyme: 5:52pm On Oct 16, 2018
Arkmanbuddy:

Sharap there, you freak! How many likes have you gotten?

Are you also severely in pains?
Re: Online Vs Offline Store: Who Is Winning The Retail War? by IMASTEX: 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
Benscolari:
Seconded
Idleness is eating deep on him. He has no idea that there are several persons who could employ him as an online staff.
Re: Online Vs Offline Store: Who Is Winning The Retail War? by sleemzy96(f): 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2018
1stCitizen:
The writer is clearly trying to market Jumia. Smart, Very smart

Great, someone saw what i saw throughout the post.
Re: Online Vs Offline Store: Who Is Winning The Retail War? by kirkwood: 9:18pm On Oct 16, 2018
hahn:

If you had gone there yourself you for don follow them price their fried rice abi? undecided

Not really, but they do crazy stuff with the chicken parts, which they can't if you happen to buy one on one.
Re: Online Vs Offline Store: Who Is Winning The Retail War? by MicroBox: 9:23pm On Oct 16, 2018
Who is winning
Re: Online Vs Offline Store: Who Is Winning The Retail War? by hahn(m): 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2018
kirkwood:

Not really, but they do crazy stuff with the chicken parts, which they can't if you happen to buy one on one.

Either way their prices are ridiculous. I will rather go to youtube and search for a fried chicken recipe and eat in my house and it will be cheaper and I an my family won't be able to finish it.

No time wink
Re: Online Vs Offline Store: Who Is Winning The Retail War? by Benscolari: 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
bluefilm:

Don't be a mentally lazy youth.

If you cannot write in good English, then why don't you write in your so called native bilingual language?

Sadly, I'm sure you can't even write in your so called native bilingual language correctly.

One way to easily discover idiots is to watch out for how such people react to corrections.

If you correct an intelligent person, s/he will take the correction and even thank you for enlightening him or her.

But if you correct a fool, s/he will get defensive immediately and start trying to either disprove you even when it obvious that s/he is in the wrong or start attacking you by the way of letting you know that you're not in the position to be making that correction.

I don't just know why and how we ended up having so many fools in this part of the world.

Nonsense. lipsrsealed
#an alternate of the jobless bloke....
Continue deceiving yourself.
And for your info, I write for the official website of the American________________. Fill that in yourself.
Pray tell : this forum emits relaxed conversations, and these types of conversations tend to be raw!
Go to Kik and see for yourself how native writers write jargons. Why? They're in an informal setting.
Good bye!
Re: Online Vs Offline Store: Who Is Winning The Retail War? by kirkwood: 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2018
hahn:

Either way their prices are ridiculous. I will rather go to youtube and search for a fried chicken recipe and eat in my house and it will be cheaper and I an my family won't be able to finish it.

No time wink

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Asks Nigerians To Report Any Bank That Fails To Give Them FOREX / Just In: Make 70k+ Monthly From Daily Savings Business Using POS And ATM Cards / Buhari Congratulates Mike Adenuga At 65

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.