Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,449 members, 7,954,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:48 AM

I Reject Illegal Impeachment - Ekiti State Ex-speaker - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Reject Illegal Impeachment - Ekiti State Ex-speaker (11890 Views)

Gov Mohammed Blasts Dogara, Accuses Ex-Speaker Of “Shedding Crocodile Tears” / Edo Ex-Speaker, Zakawanu Garuba Is Dead / 2019: It’s Insulting For PDP To Attempt Returning To Power – Ex-speaker, Bamisil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Reject Illegal Impeachment - Ekiti State Ex-speaker by contigiency(m): 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
But Ekiti never had a speaker. So I don't understand this news that the speaker has been impeached. If they have elected one they should simply tell us.
Re: I Reject Illegal Impeachment - Ekiti State Ex-speaker by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Two wrongs don't make a right bro...
Karma has never been wrong bro.

If it another state I would have said another thing but for Ekiti, I will support this.

When Fayose did his own 2014 he was happy and now u are trying to use blackmail with "two wrongs don't make a right" speech.

BTW, if Atiku win next year and he behaves like Buhari on the opposition I will not condemn it.

Finally,
Democracy has never been practised in Nigeria.
Re: I Reject Illegal Impeachment - Ekiti State Ex-speaker by comffy(f): 3:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
E pain am. Fayose expelled all d APC legislators in 2014. Nemesis don catch una. Pele.

Re: I Reject Illegal Impeachment - Ekiti State Ex-speaker by akdjr(m): 3:05pm On Oct 11, 2018
That's the country we are living in.... In 2007 election my friend was beaten by PDP thugs in the presence of Police men, when I confronted one of the police, he told me quietly that they were instructed not to challenge the actions of PDP thugs and he advice me to take my friend to nearby clinic to take care of him.
Johnnyessence:
imagine.
Re: I Reject Illegal Impeachment - Ekiti State Ex-speaker by gudugudumeje: 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2018
Just what Fayose learnt from Obasanjo, he is practising...
Re: I Reject Illegal Impeachment - Ekiti State Ex-speaker by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2018
Johnnyessence:
imagine.
No be lie na?
Which year did u practice democracy in Nigeria?

Lemme sound it loud and clear, Nigeria has never practised democracy since her creation by the Brits.

BTW, if Atiku win next year, I won't expect any better than what I've seen since 1999. I won't even say anything against him.

The Constitution has to give way for those confab reports to capture everything and everyone in this country.
Re: I Reject Illegal Impeachment - Ekiti State Ex-speaker by MightySparrow: 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2018
APC has brought barbarism back to nigerian politics.
Re: I Reject Illegal Impeachment - Ekiti State Ex-speaker by oyewoleolu(m): 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
The right weapon in the wrong hands will eventually bring disaster.

All those who brought this evil government into power and have chose not to repent but to keep supporting the daylight atrocities of this government based on their religious and tribal beliefs, will never go unpunished!

Whatever you sow, you shall reap. The wages of sin is death!

as PdP is reaping it now....
Re: I Reject Illegal Impeachment - Ekiti State Ex-speaker by omodavid1(m): 8:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
after several warning you are now shouting you ate with you fayose you will also be in pain with him and be punished together ,fayose also did thesame during his time.
Re: I Reject Illegal Impeachment - Ekiti State Ex-speaker by Afamed: 8:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Two wrongs don't make a right bro...
When the narratives don't favour you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Unveils Five-Year Food Sufficiency Road Map For Lagos / EndSARS Anniversary: Police Arraign 34 Suspects In Lagos / PDP NWC Meets Obasanjo Over 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.