Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,552 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

After I Made Lil Kesh A Star I Was Sacked- Former Manager Wale Applause Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After I Made Lil Kesh A Star I Was Sacked- Former Manager Wale Applause Says (478 Views)

Dbanj Blasts Former Manager, Bankulli. He Replies / Kizz Daniel Before He Became A Star (Throwback Photos) / 71 Weeks Ago Frodd Was Begging For Money, 71 Weeks After He Is Now A Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After I Made Lil Kesh A Star I Was Sacked- Former Manager Wale Applause Says by shemzy99(m): 1:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
Lil Kesh’s former manager, Wale Applause has come out to allege that he was dumped by the artist.
Wale Applause discloses his sufferings in the early beginning when he was on the mission of making Lil Kesh a star in a newly published article titled “True Life Story Of An Artist Manager1“.

In the long piece, Wale Applause dishes out some advice to young people who would like to be artist managers and also artists telling them not to let go of the manager that led them to success.

READ MORE ON http://www.trends44.com/after-i-made-lil-kesh-a-star-i-was-sacked-former-manager-wale-applause-says/

(1) (Reply)

Drake Is "SHOOK" By Adele's Presence At Concert: "I Love This Woman" / Burna Boy Unleashed / Actress Ibinabo Fiberesima Glows In Bikini-themed Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.