Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

"As People Leave Religious Values Behind, Economic Growth Improves!!!"-new Study - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "As People Leave Religious Values Behind, Economic Growth Improves!!!"-new Study (1325 Views)

Why Do People Leave Nasty Comments And Curses On Bank Social.media Pages / See Why Religion Will Die As People Get More Intelligent. / When People Leave Your Life For No Reason It Is Because You Have Outgrown Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "As People Leave Religious Values Behind, Economic Growth Improves!!!"-new Study by Mekanus(m): 5:17am On Nov 10, 2018
Primesky:

That's it!. There's no way a dirty heart can produce good things let alone be thankful.

See, to be free from these kind of foul, polluted language and life, quickly call and run to Jesus Christ, He will make you a new again, as He did for me. You can't save yourself.

Tell me, do you like yourself when you curse like this, will you be proud to see your children be like this?. These are the reasons why we have bad things all around us, yet we blame God.

Be grateful to God man.
Hahaha joker of the century. I should run to Jesus that couldn't even save himself and cried like a baby on the cross; according to your folklore? That nigga ain't real bro.
Re: "As People Leave Religious Values Behind, Economic Growth Improves!!!"-new Study by Primesky(m): 3:26pm On Nov 11, 2018
Mekanus:
Hahaha joker of the century. I should run to Jesus that couldn't even save himself and cried like a baby on the cross; according to your folklore? That nigga ain't real bro.

cheesy See, let me tell you something. If Jesus isn't real, then know you don't exist!. But the reality is what you see in the mirror.

You are a master piece of His wisdom and design, made out of love and care.

That love made Him die. And, please when next you talk about Jesus death, don't forget to mention that He also rose again, and is still alive! At least that will make you a little like an honest gentleman grin.

O boy, go back to your maker. He loves you.
Re: "As People Leave Religious Values Behind, Economic Growth Improves!!!"-new Study by JeromeBlack: 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2018
Primesky:

cheesy See, let me tell you something. If Jesus isn't real, then know you don't exist!. But the reality is what you see in the mirror.

You are a master piece of His wisdom and design, made out of love and care.

That love made Him die. And, please when next you talk about Jesus death, don't forget to mention that He also rose again, and is still alive! At least that will make you a little like an honest gentleman grin.

O boy, go back to your maker. He loves you.

When you look at this world, can you really believe that a loving God created it?

You are only praising God because you were not born in Somalia or Sambisa. The people who live there are in hell. The suffering they have gone through is a whole lot. Do you know that some people commit suicide before they are caught by boko haram?

You are here enjoying a/c in your church talking about love because you were born in the right religion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "As People Leave Religious Values Behind, Economic Growth Improves!!!"-new Study by Primesky(m): 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
JeromeBlack:

When you look at this world, can you really believe that a loving God created it?

You are only praising God because you were not born in Somalia or Sambisa. The people who live there are in hell. The suffering they have gone through is a whole lot. Do you know that some people commit suicide before they are caught by boko haram?

You are here enjoying a/c in your church talking about love because you were born in the right religion.

See, you are talking like this because your eyes are blind as a human being. Every human being has a limited vision. I think for our own good, God doesn't allow us see the raging battles going on around, under above and within us.

I wish God will just allow you less than 5mins. So that you can see things. Do you know what it takes to keep you alive through the night?. Do you know the probability of you going out of your house and coming back alive?. Ah!.

God dey try o. If na me, the way i will punish people no be small, but thank God for who He is. That after all He's doing for us, rather than a thank you, what He always gets is complaining and mummurring.

Let me ask you, those incidences you mentioned, is God responsible for them or man?. May be you don't understand who you are. God respects the choice and decisions of man, because He made it so, and He will also not allow the devil to force you against your will.

Notice that Satan can not come to you directly and kill you, he will always use man in one way or another, he can't try it, except you give him that permission.

If all of us humans now follow God and obey His command, how can the devil do anything. If God now decides to force man against man's will, won't man still accuse Him of breaking His own rule?.

But know this, the reign of man's will and choice has an end. After that, God will step in, not setting aside man's will power and choice, but He will directly influence it. Right now, you must accept that we as humans have failed, not God.

The day God removes His hands from man, that will be the end of man, maybe you think Satan is joking with men abi?. If he has his way, we will all be long dead already.

My dear, be grateful to God, I am telling you the truth, if only you can see beyond the vale. But most importantly, give your life to Jesus Christ. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: "As People Leave Religious Values Behind, Economic Growth Improves!!!"-new Study by JeromeBlack: 1:12am On Nov 14, 2018
Primesky:

See, you are talking like this because your eyes are blind as a human being. Every human being has a limited vision. I think for our own good, God doesn't allow us see the raging battles going on around, under above and within us.

I wish God will just allow you less than 5mins. So that you can see things. Do you know what it takes to keep you alive through the night?. Do you know the probability of you going out of your house and coming back alive?. Ah!.

God dey try o. If na me, the way i will punish people no be small, but thank God for who He is. That after all He's doing for us, rather than a thank you, what He always gets is complaining and mummurring.

Let me ask you, those incidences you mentioned, is God responsible for them or man?. May be you don't understand who you are. God respects the choice and decisions of man, because He made it so, and He will also not allow the devil to force you against your will.

Notice that Satan can not come to you directly and kill you, he will always use man in one way or another, he can't try it, except you give him that permission.

If all of us humans now follow God and obey His command, how can the devil do anything. If God now decides to force man against man's will, won't man still accuse Him of breaking His own rule?.

But know this, the reign of man's will and choice has an end. After that, God will step in, not setting aside man's will power and choice, but He will directly influence it. Right now, you must accept that we as humans have failed, not God.

The day God removes His hands from man, that will be the end of man, maybe you think Satan is joking with men abi?. If he has his way, we will all be long dead already.

My dear, be grateful to God, I am telling you the truth, if only you can see beyond the vale. But most importantly, give your life to Jesus Christ. Thanks.

If you were born in Somalia to illiterate muslims, would you be a Christian?

Your brain and mental capacity have been eroded by excessive religious brainwashing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "As People Leave Religious Values Behind, Economic Growth Improves!!!"-new Study by Primesky(m): 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2018
JeromeBlack:

If you were born in Somalia to illiterate muslims, would you be a Christian?

Your brain and mental capacity have been eroded by excessive religious brainwashing.

Even in Somalia, there are good Christians there. The present day Turkey and even Egypt where once Christian territories.

But God knows how to judge such cases based on ignorance. But you that have heard about both the live and sacrifice of Jesus Christ for you, what have you done with it, that's the question!. Your own case is totally different from that of the illiterate and ignorant people.

And the Lord being a just God, has promised not to come or judge the world until every nation and people have at least heard about what He did, and offered the olive branch. It's either you accept it or you reject it. The choice is yours.

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

I can not feign ingnorance of it neither can you.

Salvation is now!. Repent and be saved.
Re: "As People Leave Religious Values Behind, Economic Growth Improves!!!"-new Study by 0temSapien: 12:01pm On Nov 21, 2018
It's the truth

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download 'see A Victory' By Elevation Worship Ft Kari Jobe / 70 Prayer Points On Faulty Foundation / 6 Reasons Why The Noah’s Global Flood Couldn’t Have Happened.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.