Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,723 members, 7,831,297 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Siasia Named Super Eagles Coach - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Siasia Named Super Eagles Coach (6982 Views)

Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos / Mikel Named Super Eagles Captain / Lars Lagerback Named Super Eagles Technical Adviser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Siasia Named Super Eagles Coach by samcc30(m): 8:03pm On Jul 14, 2010
pple like ogunjobi, sani lulu will rather die than allow siasia to be
Re: Siasia Named Super Eagles Coach by mamagee3(f): 9:18pm On Jul 14, 2010
Good News!

Finally we have a coach that's actually a Nigerian not a swedish. ,

Now, Siasia coach remove all those old men in the team that claim to be in their 20s and put in youngsters.

Btw, remove Yakubu, Obasi and Haruna from the team as soon as possible
Re: Siasia Named Super Eagles Coach by 006(m): 9:25pm On Jul 14, 2010
truly:

Sebastian Brodericks Imasuen appeared in two (2) consecutive World U-17 finals and won the maiden edition in China 1985
He lost to Russia in the finals in canada in 1987
This record is better than Sia Sia
The team was technically robbed
That victory of 1985 is the cause of having a street named Fatai Atere way in Oshodi

Fanny Amu (1993) and Tella (2007) and have also both won the world u17 cup

As far as I am concerned, I am looking for an opportunity for the final demystification of Sia Sia
Leading 2-1
Against a team with 10men
at 65minutes
and losing 2-3 by 92nd minutes is not a sign of competence

See this man talking about U17 were our “extremely” overage players played inexperienced U17 boys. How many of them have done it in U20 when those U17 boys have matured a little and are ready to challenge our overage players talk less of U23 were top stars like Bebeto, Ronaldo, Messi, Mascherano, Riquelme, Ronaldinho, Roberto Carlos, etc, played; those already established top players with some having been named best and 2nd best players in the world.
Abeg, let’s hear word.

I don't want to talk about the Egypt tournament when he was rushed in at the last hour to salvage our already dent image. Even Alex Ferguson can't do jack at that circumstance.
Re: Siasia Named Super Eagles Coach by mamagee3(f): 9:27pm On Jul 14, 2010
I hope they've sent Lars Lagerback back to Sweden. angry angry

Wonder why NFF just recently realized their mistakes.
Re: Siasia Named Super Eagles Coach by 006(m): 9:33pm On Jul 14, 2010
mama-gee:

I hope they've sent Lars Lagerback back to Sweden. angry angry

Wonder why NFF just recently realized their mistakes.

His contract runs out at the end of July, so there’s no qualm. Probably, Siasia will be unveiled in early August.
Re: Siasia Named Super Eagles Coach by larimo(m): 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2010
[size=16pt]Siasia is now the the coach of Heartland FC. Enough of these wrong information[/size]
Re: Siasia Named Super Eagles Coach by Okijajuju1(m): 9:45pm On Jul 14, 2010
UNA NO DEY HEAR!!!!

SIASIA IS THE COACH OF HEARTLAND FC NOT SUPER EAGLES>

I posted the link already. refer and read.

See as everybody dey shout siasia name. Wasnt that the same way y'all were screaming for bonfere Jo after the 96 olympic victory?? What happened when he returned??

Abeg!! I hate or Nigerian mentality of shortcut to success. Why didnt we let Amodu finish what he started?? He got you to the world Cup twice and you dumped him.
Re: Siasia Named Super Eagles Coach by 006(m): 9:53pm On Jul 14, 2010
Okija_juju:

UNA NO DEY HEAR!!!!

SIASIA IS THE COACH OF HEARTLAND FC NOT SUPER EAGLES>

I posted the link already. refer and read.

See as everybody dey shout siasia name. Wasnt that the same way y'all were screaming for bonfere Jo after the 96 olympic victory?? What happened when he returned??

Abeg!! I hate or Nigerian mentality of shortcut to success. Why didnt we let Amodu finish what he started?? He got you to the world Cup twice and you dumped him.

Guus Hiddink was the coach of Russian Federation when he joined Chelsea FC, so switches are not unusual.

As for the bolded, once na fluke, twice no be fluke. Siasia did it twice in U20 and U23 that we’ve found troublesome for our local coaches to handle.
Re: Siasia Named Super Eagles Coach by chelseabmw(m): 11:21pm On Jul 14, 2010
:d
Re: Siasia Named Super Eagles Coach by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 14, 2010
just passing lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Siasia Named Super Eagles Coach by mamagee3(f): 12:05am On Jul 15, 2010
I hate NFF for being such adamant dafts!

How can Nigeria have a white coach from sweden when our team is performing below poor ranking?
Re: Siasia Named Super Eagles Coach by FBS: 7:46am On Jul 15, 2010
mama-gee on fire! grin
Re: Siasia Named Super Eagles Coach by chikeorji123(m): 8:34am On Jul 15, 2010
God bless siasia and God bless new face of super eagles.finally l ill now start to watch our match.
Re: Siasia Named Super Eagles Coach by chelseabmw(m): 9:25am On Jul 15, 2010
at last we are here
Re: Siasia Named Super Eagles Coach by wealthlift(m): 10:27am On Jul 15, 2010
Nigeria will never stop this hire and fire attitude
Re: Siasia Named Super Eagles Coach by chimelavic(m): 11:23am On Jul 15, 2010
This was expected all along, that was the essence of making him a member of the adhoc committee after the digraceful outing in South Africa.
I just hope that Lagerback will still be allowed to be under him, not sack the foreign Lagerbeer.
Re: Siasia Named Super Eagles Coach by popsonbabs(m): 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2010
Victory at last, Siasia is the man for the job. I read it on veryquiet site yesterday that his topping the list and he will be appointted and will be announced very soon. I hope he will be given free hand to perform
Re: Siasia Named Super Eagles Coach by phreakabit(m): 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2010
Good News!

Finally we have a coach that's actually a Nigerian not a swedish. ,

Now, Siasia coach remove all those old men in the team that claim to be in their 20s and put in youngsters.

Btw, remove Yakubu, Obasi and Haruna from the team as soon as possible

I kinda agree witcha,but i must say Haruna and Obasi still have a lot to offer, I play football alot and believe me its really difficult playing with old tired azz whipes.especially when they are OTUS, lol
as for that butt plug Yakubu i hope he never sees the colour green again,let alone a Nigerian green jersey.

BTW your pic shocked scorching grin
Re: Siasia Named Super Eagles Coach by donkinpee(m): 10:47am On Jul 16, 2010
great news. if its real, am excited but if not; am sorry.
Re: Siasia Named Super Eagles Coach by Isaaca1: 11:45am On Jul 20, 2010
:i think its a new dawn for our football history.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AFCON 2021: Gambia Vs Mali (1 - 1) On 16th January 2021 / Samuel Peter Loses Again / How To Credit Your Bet9ja Account With Free Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.