Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Reason Zinedine Zidane Quite Real Madrid Revealed - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Reason Zinedine Zidane Quite Real Madrid Revealed (405 Views)

Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ / Andres Iniesta Is Better Than Zinedine Zidane - But What Do YOU Think? / “we Are A Little Disappointed For Ronaldo” – Zinedine Zidane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reason Zinedine Zidane Quite Real Madrid Revealed by Dreams43: 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
Zinedine Zidane recorded an impressive performance while in Real Madrid. His performance at the club showed that he’s good at what he does and has what it takes to take the club to any level.

However, amidst his tremendous performance at the club which made fans all over the world presume that he’ll be with the club for a long long time, he nonetheless watered down this presumption by leaving the club even when the ovation was high. To learn more, visit https://www.netsream.com/reason-zinedine-zidane-quite-real-madrid-revealed/

(1) (Reply)

Locanto Designer News / Aaron Ramsey And Wife Colleen Share First Photo Of Their Twin Babies / Taiwo: Happy To Extend My Contract With Rops, I’ll Always Give My All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.