Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) (61931 Views)

Tinubu, Obasanjo Meet At Uzodimma's Swearing-In Ceremony (Picture) / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) / Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) by lexy2014: 4:46pm On Oct 11, 2018
kennygee:
Teaming to flush out lifelessness?
d theme of this meeting was "d enemy of my enemy is my friend".
Re: Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) by timota(m): 4:46pm On Oct 11, 2018
seunmsg:
Atiku is officially CAN's candidate. It is now very obvious why Oyedepo and the other tithe mongering pastors have been attacking Buhari. It is all about their selfish desire to continue to benefit corruptly from Aso rock and nothing else.

What morality do these people preach to their members when they shamelessly frolic with well known political rogues? They want to forcefully return us to the 'stealing is not corruption era' and sadly, some gullible people are already falling in line.
you forgot the killing f Christians by buhari boys
Re: Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) by Lagzy12: 4:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
martinosi:

Looks Like Redeemed Vs Winners & The Rest of the Penticostal/Evagelical Nigerian Churches...

You think I will vote for this failed Government just because I am a member of Redeem, right?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) by SINZ: 4:52pm On Oct 11, 2018
CilicMarin:
Atiku For Christian IPOB grin grin

The kind beating this man will receive in the North no be here.. grin grin grin

In the north? Now its in the north?? Before, you said its nationwide now you've narrowed it down to the north? LOL

Well, anything to defend your monthly 30k is welcomed.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) by gsm88: 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
magzey:
ATIKU should just sleep and forget 2019.no vacancy for Aso Rock Till 2023 grin grin
sai baba.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) by martinosi: 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
Lagzy12:

You think I will vote for this failed Government just because I am a member of Redeem, right?

Let keep it 100% Real....You may not vote for Buhari's Govt..but some Redeemites that are near
the Top of The Rock @ Abuja will Vote Publically for Buhari out of Duty to the Bottom Line
...Sad but that the
way Nigeria is....its a Horse Race and people place there bets Publically on one Horse but Privately Bet on Both Horses....
Re: Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) by jaymichael(m): 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2018
tamethem:

Ignorance is a deadly disease.

Your Generation from inception till Christ will come. Oyedepo will feed you all without feeling it.

What do you mean by "Atenuje" ?

I suspect when most of you guys comment on NL your thinking faculty is on holiday.

If your reason channel is still intact you would know Oyedepo hates the Jihadist behavior of Buhari and will use all his wisdom and power to unseat the clueless Jihadist from Aso Rock.

Nonsense

Did you drink what is not good for your brain? where you see Oyedepo in my post? We saw the antecedent of CAN leadership in 2015 and the same plot is clearly being played out now. Sell support to whoever can pay. We are still hoping to see whose CAN leader's jet will be used to ferry arms and dollars this time around. I cared less about Oyedepo even though I respect him as a spiritual leader and mentor to millions. I have never attended his church. I have nothing personal against him. His political leanings is his own prerogative. My grouse is with the CAN leadership.
Save and direct your insult to your ancestors and generations.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2018
seunmsg:
Atiku is officially CAN's candidate. It is now very obvious why Oyedepo and the other tithe mongering pastors have been attacking Buhari. It is all about their selfish desire to continue to benefit corruptly from Aso rock and nothing else.

What morality do these people preach to their members when they shamelessly frolic with well known political rogues? They want to forcefully return us to the 'stealing is not corruption era' and sadly, some gullible people are already falling in line.
Mr Seun it was just a visit. We don't know what they were discussing so you can't assume anything based on mere visit. Oyedepo has always criticize the government especially when it relates to protection of life and property of Christians.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2018
deomelo:

You mean the con artist and fake man of God flying around in private jets while his poor and downtrodden followers cannot afford to send their children to the school the fake man of God built with their money, sorrow, tears and blood?

How many of his poor parishioners is he feeding?

Are you being fed by him?

These Igbos and their slave mentality

The next mentally derailed guy on the street is more reasonable than you.

Is he the reason why your dad is a deadbeat and can't afford to give you quality education?

Is he the reason of the hardship brought by your so called "saviour" from Daura.

Are the Church members complaining?

Have you been to his church during services to see the fleet of Sleek cars/ Vehicles his members pack at the car park, for your rotten brain to refresh and know his members are not as poor as any of your retched family members? And they still give their thithes. grin

You and your likes are free to go and plunge in the lagoon if his life style gives you headache. grin

His Church members are doing pretty cool, looking well fed already so they don't need him to feed them.

Look for one of his genuine Church members and ask him for a glance into his wardrobe and compare your retched wardrobe to his or hers. grin

Frustration is your problem and voting Buhari for second term will kukuma finish your miserable life.

Oyedepo and his likes won't let that happen to you, So Buhari is going home to rest.

grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) by Sagsabag(m): 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2018
15Ebisco:
The General Overseer of the Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo, has arrived the residence of former president, Olusegun Obasanjo, in Abeokuta, the Ogun state capital.

Oyedepo’s visit comes while Obasanjo is in a meeting with his former Vice, Atiku Abubakar.

But it is not certain if both visits are connected.

DAILY POST reports that the meeting is being held at the residence of the ex-president within the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library (OOPL), Abeokuta.

Atiku arrived his former boss’ premises at about 1:05pm.

The former VP was accompanied by his campaign Director-General and former Ogun State Governor, Otunba Gbenga Daniel, PDP National Chairman, Prince Uche Secondus, and Senator Murray Ben-Bruce, among others.

https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/10/breaking-bishop-oyedepo-arrives.html

Bunch of corrupt people
Re: Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) by kaymical(m): 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2018
seunmsg:

your problem
Re: Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) by pauljumbo: 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
seunmsg:

But kumuyi visit buhari last week
Re: Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) by deomelo: 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
timota:

you forgot the killing f Christians by buhari boys

Benue youths on rampage, kill 27 Muslims, burn 2 mosques

At least 25 Hausa/Muslims have been killed while two mosques torched in a retaliatory attack in Benue, following the killing of 17 Christian worshipers on Tuesday.

According to a BBC report, the mob barricaded roads, identified Hausa or Muslim commuters and killed them.

The leader of Izala Movement in the state, Sheikh Shuaibu, told the BBC that he counted bodies of 27 Muslims killed by the attackers at the teaching hospital.

https://dailynigerian.com/benue-youths-on-rampage-kill-27-muslims-burn-2-mosques/

Nigeria: Dozens killed in double bombing in Jos

11 December 2014

A twin bomb attack has killed at least 30 people in a busy area of the Nigerian city of Jos.

The two bombs exploded in quick succession in a marketplace near the scene of a major bombing in May

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-30441826

Ignorant and religious bigot ipob, both Christian and Muslim mobs are responsible for the killings and it started under your PDP uncles and even worse under GEJ, we are dealing with what your PDP uncles were too incompetent to deal with.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) by deomelo: 5:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
[s]
tamethem:

The next mentally derailed guy on the street is more reasonable than you.

Is he the reason why your dad is a deadbeat and can't afford to give you quality education?

Is he the reason of the hardship brought by your so called "saviour" from Daura.

Are the Church members complaining?

Have you been to his church during services to see the fleet of Sleek cars/ Vehicles his members pack at the car park, for your rotten brain to refresh and know his members are not as poor as any of your retched family members? And they still give their thithes. grin

You and your likes are free to go and plunge in the lagoon if his life style gives you headache. grin

His Church members are doing pretty cool, looking well fed already so they don't need him to feed them.

Look for one of his genuine Church members and ask him for a glance into his wardrobe and compare your retched wardrobe to his or hers. grin

Frustration is your problem and voting Buhari for second term will kukuma finish your miserable life.

Oyedepo and his likes won't let that happen to you, So Buhari is going home to rest.

grin

[/s]

Ignorant and unintelligent ipob, you did not answer my question.

How many of his parishioners is the fake and crooked man of God feeding

Is he feeding you?

How many of his parishioners can afford to send their children to the school he built with their money and sweat?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
jaymichael:
Did you drink what is not good for your brain? where you see Oyedepo in my post? We saw the antecedent of CAN leadership in 2015 and the same plot is clearly being played out now. Sell support to whoever can pay. We are still hoping to see whose CAN leader's jet will be used to ferry arms and dollars this time around. I cared less about Oyedepo even though I respect him as a spiritual leader and mentor to millions. I have never attended his church. I have nothing personal against him. His political leanings is his own prerogative. My grouse is with the CAN leadership.
Save and direct your insult to your ancestors and generations.

You are a confused man grin

You don't need to mention Oyedepo, but you mentioned CAN because Oyedepo visited the politicians. May I ask you if it was mentioned in the story that CANs representatives were at the meeting. No!

Oyedepo is the only CAN member there who prompted your insinuation of the CAN looking for "Ijekuje "

I believe the demons are playing reggae in your head when you were typing what you typed.
grin

Enjoy your evening
Re: Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) by mercenary: 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
Op80:
This news sweet die
E sweet me pass you grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Ignorant and unintelligent ipob, you did not answer my question.

How many of his parishioners is the fake and crooked man of God feeding

Is he feeding you?

How many of his parishioners can afford to send their children to the school he built with their money and sweat?

grin Your unreasonable questions were answered in my comment its just that you have assimilation problems. I pray God help you.

I told you his Church members don't need to be fed by him because they are all well fed already.
Go to his churches and see.
Compare your appearance and life with theirs and see how miserable you will look amidst them. Is it their fleet of cars at the park or the glory of God Sparkling in them.

About the Schools Many of his Members send their kids there, in fact majority of the Students are Winners. Go and find out yourself instead of letting the demons deceive you based on hearsay. grin

And as it is not compulsory for every member to have their children attend the University many are attending the Public Universities or other Private Universities.

So cry till next tomorrow, it does not change a thing but the sorrow you give yourself upon other ppls lives.

Get well bro.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) by jaymichael(m): 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
tamethem:

You are a confused man grin

You don't need to mention Oyedepo, but you mentioned CAN because Oyedepo visited the politicians. May I ask you if it was mentioned in the story that CANs representatives were at the meeting. No!

Oyedepo is the only CAN member there who prompted your insinuation of the CAN looking for "Ijekuje "

I believe the demons are playing reggae in your head when you were typing what you typed.
grin

Enjoy your evening
It is because of people like you tramadol was banned. If you cannot understand what is being typed on an informal forum like this, the efforts and resources expended on your education is a waste.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2018
jaymichael:
It is because of people like you tramadol was banned. If you cannot understand what is being typed on an informal forum like this, the efforts and resources expended on your education is a waste.

You dont need to cry grin

grin change your reasoning and it shall be well
Re: Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) by seborrhic: 5:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
kingthreat:

You have obviously liicked on your father's arsehole. So the shyt from his stink keeps coming out from your mouth. Na thunder go strike your lame disgusting family.
I stand with Buhari, may Atiku's corruption, corrupt your brains like maggot feeding on a carcass.
Exemplary bastarrd like you.
May your life and that of any of your loved ones,if you have any,be ruined the way Buhari has ruined that of others with his incompetence,clannishness and murderous tendencies.
I wish you could say this in front of the Shittes and let them correct your sawdust brain for you.
A man that even lies about his age and certificate.Do you know in saner climes,each of those above are enough to impeach him.A non corrupt man indeed that has a child riding a N50m bike.That allowed the likes of Amaechi and Tinubu,even this same Atiku bankroll his campaign.
Disgraceful imbe.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) by caracas: 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
gurnam:
Lmao!! I don’t know who in the SW these people can influence honestly ?

OBJ can’t deliver Abeokuta to anyone..not to talk of Ogun State.
South West is irrelevant
My concern now is how ro keep Kwankwsso
WE need at least 50% of that Kano vote
Kano vote is entire southwest vote.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) by oruma19: 5:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
greatdreamer:
Millions of Winners are already Atikulating . up Atiku
Right on Papa Oyedepo, votes from Living Faith alone will swallow Buhari's votes from Kano, Katsina, Kaduna, Kebbi, Jigawa.. Already Zamfara is out of Buhari's evil party control

click like if you are Atikulated
lfc votes for atiku..officially signed and sealed... Remains delivery
Re: Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) by deomelo: 5:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
[s]
tamethem:

grin Your unreasonable questions were answered in my comment its just that you have assimilation problems. I pray God help you.

I told you his Church members don't need to be fed by him because they are all well fed already.
Go to his churches and see.
Compare your appearance and life with theirs and see how miserable you will look amidst them. Is it their fleet of cars at the park or the glory of God Sparkling in them.

About the Schools Many of his Members send their kids there, in fact majority of the Students are Winners. Go and find out yourself instead of letting the demons deceive you based on hearsay. grin

And as it is not compulsory for every member to have their children attend the University many are attending the Public Universities or other Private Universities.

So cry till next tomorrow, it does not change a thing but the sorrow you give yourself upon other ppls lives.

Get well bro.
[/s]

Now, you are boring me with your worthless ignorant and unintelligent ipob rants.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Now, you are boring me with your worthless ignorant and unintelligent ipob rants.

grin e pain am
Re: Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 6:05pm On Oct 11, 2018
seborrhic:

May your life and that of any of your loved ones,if you have any,be ruined the way Buhari has ruined that of others with his incompetence,clannishness and murderous tendencies.
I wish you could say this in front of the Shittes and let them correct your sawdust brain for you.
A man that even lies about his age and certificate.Do you know in saner climes,each of those above are enough to impeach him.A non corrupt man indeed that has a child riding a N50m bike.That allowed the likes of Amaechi and Tinubu,even this same Atiku bankroll his campaign.
Disgraceful imbe.

May your life and that of your loved ones be looted the way Atiku and Obasanjo looted Nigeria 1999 - 2007.
I will say it in front of Shiites with my AK47 and stand strong unlike cowards like you like those in Odi whom Obj ordered soldiers on and couldnt fight back
Buhari went to secondary school, something you were the first to achieve in your retrogressed kindred. He served in the army, went for external courses and now is ruling your miserable life. You have now chosen him to be the cause of your miseries.
So the president's son does not deserve an expensive bike? Oh you prefer militants, yahoo boys,prostitutes, drugdealers and pastors riding it huh?
What is bad about Amaechi, tinubu? Is it cos none in your entire tribe can achieve what they have achieved?
Faeces-eating nincompoop

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) by CeceNene(f): 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2018
Ikpongiton:
opening your mouth, the way you open your legs,will not achieve anything for you

Wow, so bitter Yeah. Same way your sisters are opening their legs right?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) by Fearcom(m): 7:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
seunmsg:

You're crazy.

We have all be scammed.

Which of the promises that Buhari made during his campaign in 2014/5 did he fulfill??

Is it the sale of the Presidential fleet or the revival of Nigerian Airways or the 5,000 stipends to the poor and unemployed??

People have died at the hands of Fulani herdsmen and the killers got away Scott free in a could try with a government.

Go back and look at my old posts. I supported Buhari believing he came to change things.

Now i know better. He's Rigid and Authoritarian and unforgiving. And to boot, he claims he didn't have money for presidential form, yet his wife's aide was found with N2.5b donations which he held on the wife's behalf.

When the hospitals nationwide where on strike and the health sector was in a crisis, he travelled outside for better healthcare, not to mentioned his son also flown aboard.

When a leader frees HIMSELF and enslaves the people, that's the sign of a fraud.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) by powerblaze(m): 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2018
modath:

Redeemed VS Winners? smiley

Funny
Re: Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) by powerblaze(m): 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
diebuhari1:
Oyedepo wants to get Atiku's commitment to stop the herdsmen killings.

Enuf said
Re: Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) by blackgold90(m): 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
gurnam:
Lmao!! I don’t know who in the SW these people can influence honestly ?

OBJ can’t deliver Abeokuta to anyone..not to talk of Ogun State.

Get the atikulate form today before the form is sold out
Re: Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) by Didi2d(m): 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2018
For the second pics, secomdus look like bodyguard

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 20 Richest States In Nigeria / Army Arrests, Detains Officers Over Intercepted Weaponised Drones At Airport / Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.