Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Breaking! Court Document Shows One Reason Why Atiku Is Running From USA. PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! Court Document Shows One Reason Why Atiku Is Running From USA. PICS (2160 Views)

Court Document Reveals How Police Frustrated Trial Of Deborah Samuel’s ‘killers / Court Document Shows Peter Obi Had No Hand In El-rufai's Arrest - Prnigeria / Oshiomhole's Removal : We Haven’t Been Served Any Court Document – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking! Court Document Shows One Reason Why Atiku Is Running From USA. PICS by Buterflyle0: 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2018
It has come to our notice that Atiku has been vehemently denying any wrong doing on US soil and claiming he is being denied visa based on Administrative reasons.

Let it be known that even as at 2017 despite his desperate absence and refusal to step on US soil since 2006, he has a court summons waiting for him to jail him in USA at the conclusion of the trial.

He has a case on

1) BREACH OF CONTRACT

2) UNJUST ENRICHMENT

3) BREACH OF PROMISE

4) QUANTUM MERUIT

5) INTERFERENCE W/CONTRACTUAL RELATIONS

6) CONSPIRACY

Summons were served to all Parties involved including him and he has deliberately refused to honour it which would explain one of the reasons why he has been running from USA

This is the man PDP is fielding as their Presidential candidate.

Mynd44, I think people need to see this.

Re: Breaking! Court Document Shows One Reason Why Atiku Is Running From USA. PICS by genternity(m): 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2018
What a Bombastic Innuedo
Atiku2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Court Document Shows One Reason Why Atiku Is Running From USA. PICS by GOFRONT(m): 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
If u know, u know shocked

Re: Breaking! Court Document Shows One Reason Why Atiku Is Running From USA. PICS by SarcasticGenius(m): 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
I'm loving this panic over a man that the dullard's followers are calling a walk-over for next year's polls.

10 Likes

Re: Breaking! Court Document Shows One Reason Why Atiku Is Running From USA. PICS by Buterflyle0: 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
SarcasticGenius:
I'm loving this panic over a man that the dullard's followers are calling a walk over for next year's polls.

There is no Panic. We are simply revealing to the world how irredeemable PDP is by fielding Atiku who is a known wanted man

6 Likes

Re: Breaking! Court Document Shows One Reason Why Atiku Is Running From USA. PICS by dre11(m): 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
when he was in APC......
he is a saint, good man, and free
man without blemish

but

when he crossed to PDP and secure the PDP presidential candidate

he now became a corrupt person, fugitive and so on

Am sure if Tinubu, Fashola etc leaves APC...

you will also paint them bad....

APC is such a useless party

6 Likes

Re: Breaking! Court Document Shows One Reason Why Atiku Is Running From USA. PICS by Johnnyessence(m): 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
Buterflyle0:
It has come to our notice that Atiku has been vehemently denying any wrong doing on US soil and claiming he is being denied visa based on Administrative reasons.

Let it be known that even as at 2017 despite his desperate absence and refusal to step on US soil since 2006, he has a court summons waiting for him to jail him in USA at the conclusion of the trial.

He has a case on

1) BREACH OF CONTRACT

2) UNJUST ENRICHMENT

3) BREACH OF PROMISE

4) QUANTUM MERUIT

6) CONSPIRACY

Summons were served to all Parties involved including him and he has deliberately refused to honour it which would explain one of the reasons why he has been running from USA

your lies and propaganda will never help your party Apc defeat. all hands are on deck to send the dullard buhari to daura in next year poll. keep on jittery.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking! Court Document Shows One Reason Why Atiku Is Running From USA. PICS by Buterflyle0: 3:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
Johnnyessence:
your lies and propaganda will never help your party Apc defeat. all hands are on deck to send the dullard buhari to daura in next year poll. keep on jittery.

Learn to type in vernacular if English is your problem.

Can you show me the lie in the court document?
Re: Breaking! Court Document Shows One Reason Why Atiku Is Running From USA. PICS by Racoon(m): 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
No room for any shitcrap.Nigeria get Atikulated and Keep Atikulating.Lies & propaganda is not gonna save APC ass.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Court Document Shows One Reason Why Atiku Is Running From USA. PICS by Johnnyessence(m): 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
Buterflyle0:

He has a case on

1) BREACH OF CONTRACT

2) UNJUST ENRICHMENT

3) BREACH OF PROMISE

4) QUANTUM MERUIT

6) CONSPIRACY

cc mynd44 cc lalasticlala, like i always say here that the poster is always posting false information. what the op post here are false information. not true at all. please kindly pull it down. the poster has violate rule 8 of nairaland laws. please kindly ban the poster for posting fake information without source. thanks.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Court Document Shows One Reason Why Atiku Is Running From USA. PICS by SarcasticGenius(m): 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
Buterflyle0:

There is no Panic. We are simply revealing to the world how irredeemable PDP is by fielding Atiku who is a known wanted man

A wanted man who was the apple of your eyes until he dumped your party for the PDP?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Court Document Shows One Reason Why Atiku Is Running From USA. PICS by xtravanganza: 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
the atiku effect .....
Re: Breaking! Court Document Shows One Reason Why Atiku Is Running From USA. PICS by Buterflyle0: 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
Johnnyessence:
cc mynd44 cc lalasticlala, like i always say here that the poster is always false information. what the op post here are false information. not true at all. please kindly pull it down. the poster has violate rule 8 of nairaland laws. please kindly ban the poster for posting fake information without source. thanks.

My source is protected. The world is now a global village.

Can you prove the information is false? The phone number of the Plaintiffs legal counsel is on the document and so is the address as well.

I don't do lies like you do

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Court Document Shows One Reason Why Atiku Is Running From USA. PICS by Johnnyessence(m): 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Learn to type in vernacular if English is your problem.

Can you show me the lie in the court document?
post the source and link here.
Re: Breaking! Court Document Shows One Reason Why Atiku Is Running From USA. PICS by JusticeSeeker: 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
Every Nigerian knows Atiku is extremely corrupt. Giving power to Atiku is liking moving 10 steps forward and rewinding by 30x.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking! Court Document Shows One Reason Why Atiku Is Running From USA. PICS by RoronoaZoro(m): 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
ATIKU2019

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Court Document Shows One Reason Why Atiku Is Running From USA. PICS by TundeBricklayer: 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
genternity:
You guys are wasting your precious time, the time you suppose market your candidate, you are busy chasing Atiku, so you guys didn't learn from Osun election, with you guys smear campaign against Adeleke he won popular votes, people are hungry and hopeless those smear campaign can't work, US election is another case study, Trump experienced worst media attacks in America history he won the election. Market your candidate stop wasting your time, all politicians in Nigeria are corrupt even Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Court Document Shows One Reason Why Atiku Is Running From USA. PICS by SarcasticGenius(m): 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
Buterflyle0:

My source is protected. The world is now a global village.

Can you prove the information is false? The phone number of the Plaintiffs legal counsel is on the document and so is the address as well.

I don't do lies like you do

But you do ignorance like no other person I know. From what I can see here, this is a normal summons for a civil suit. How can a man be called "wanted" in a civil liability arising out of the execution of a contract? Does this ignoramus even understand the law?

4 Likes

Re: Breaking! Court Document Shows One Reason Why Atiku Is Running From USA. PICS by Nemesis001: 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2018
Buterflyle0:

He has a case on

1) BREACH OF CONTRACT

2) UNJUST ENRICHMENT

3) BREACH OF PROMISE

4) QUANTUM MERUIT

6) CONSPIRACY

Cry us a river cos Atiku is the next president. grin

An igbo man will take over in 2023.
Re: Breaking! Court Document Shows One Reason Why Atiku Is Running From USA. PICS by Buterflyle0: 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

But you do ignorance like no other person I know. From what I can see here, this is a normal summons for a civil suit. How can a man be called "wanted" in a civil liability arising out of the execution of a contract? Does this ignoramus even understand the law?

This was filed as a criminal lawsuit and not a civil lawsuit.

Thank you for your comment
Re: Breaking! Court Document Shows One Reason Why Atiku Is Running From USA. PICS by SarcasticGenius(m): 3:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
Buterflyle0:

This was filed as a criminal lawsuit and not a civil lawsuit.

Thank you for your comment

A criminal suit for breach of a contract? Your "brilliance" keeps getting brighter by the minute. Hope you never set foot in the Nigerian Law School? I have a mind to take this up with them.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking! Court Document Shows One Reason Why Atiku Is Running From USA. PICS by Buterflyle0: 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

A criminal suit for breach of a contract? Your "brilliance" keeps getting brighter by the minute. Hope you never set foot in the Nigerian Law School? I have a mind to take this up with them.

Go ahead and take it up. You will be shocked.

I am actually releasing information in bits as the days go by because there is so much more wink

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Court Document Shows One Reason Why Atiku Is Running From USA. PICS by Johnnyessence(m): 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

You guys are wasting your precious time, the time you suppose market your candidate, you are busy chasing Atiku, so you guys didn't learn from Osun election, with you guys smear campaign against Adeleke he won popular votes, people are hungry and hopeless those smear campaign can't work, US election is another case study, Trump experienced worst media attacks in America history he won the election. Market your candidate stop wasting your time, all politicians in Nigeria are corrupt even Buhari.
he never learn yet.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Court Document Shows One Reason Why Atiku Is Running From USA. PICS by Sirjamo: 3:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
SarcasticGenius:
I'm loving this panic over a man that the dullard's followers are calling a walk-over for next year's polls.
We are just showing you why he would be a walk over
Re: Breaking! Court Document Shows One Reason Why Atiku Is Running From USA. PICS by richidinho(m): 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
for ber
Re: Breaking! Court Document Shows One Reason Why Atiku Is Running From USA. PICS by richidinho(m): 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2018
what of breach of fvcking american girls
Re: Breaking! Court Document Shows One Reason Why Atiku Is Running From USA. PICS by Deltayankeeboi: 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2018
Johnnyessence:
cc mynd44 cc lalasticlala, like i always say here that the poster is always posting false information. what the op post here are false information. not true at all. please kindly pull it down. the poster has violate rule 8 of nairaland laws. please kindly ban the poster for posting fake information without source. thanks.
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Breaking! Court Document Shows One Reason Why Atiku Is Running From USA. PICS by KanwuliaMama: 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2018
Oh dear!
Not again. grin
Re: Breaking! Court Document Shows One Reason Why Atiku Is Running From USA. PICS by Beremx(f): 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2018
Na wa for APC!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Court Document Shows One Reason Why Atiku Is Running From USA. PICS by Deltayankeeboi: 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2018
Chief propagandist.

We know you are only doing your job.

But this your wickedness of blackmailing and spreading lies on innocent people will never go unpunished.

He who lives by the sword will die by the sword.

You will reap all the seeds of discord you have been sowing on Atiku one day.
Re: Breaking! Court Document Shows One Reason Why Atiku Is Running From USA. PICS by KanwuliaMama: 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2018
Nemesis001:

Cry us a river cos Atiku is the next president. grin

An igbo man will take over in 2023.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was Atiku In Ibadan Yesterday? / Atiku, Gusau Behind 2002 Kaduna Miss World Violence - WIKILEAKS / Conspiracy Theory? " Buhari's Govt Knows About Alex Badeh's Death"- Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.