Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Was Atiku In Ibadan Yesterday? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was Atiku In Ibadan Yesterday? (2153 Views)

Was Atiku Head Of Obasanjo’s Economic Management Team? (Fact Check) / Oyo NURTW: Ejiogbe Vs Auxiliary Boys Fighting In Beere, Ibadan Yesterday(video) / Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Atiku In Ibadan Yesterday? by Rolings: 9:44am On Dec 07, 2018
For the presidential candidate of the main opposition to be in a city as big as Ibadan and his presence not felt shows how unpopular he and his party are in the southwest.
In the scheme of things in Oyo state PDP is in 5th position after APC, ADC, ADP , accord and zenith labour party

Sai Baba till 2023

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was Atiku In Ibadan Yesterday? by Afamed: 9:46am On Dec 07, 2018
Everyone distancing from the fugitive

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Atiku In Ibadan Yesterday? by Djicemob: 9:50am On Dec 07, 2018
How do you measure presence? Should he come to your house and shank your girl first?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Atiku In Ibadan Yesterday? by KanwuliaMama: 9:52am On Dec 07, 2018
When will JUBRIL start campaigning, so we can see IT? wink

1 Like

Re: Was Atiku In Ibadan Yesterday? by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:57am On Dec 07, 2018
Everybody stylishly rejecting him...

10 Likes

Re: Was Atiku In Ibadan Yesterday? by success1smyn(m): 9:58am On Dec 07, 2018
Rolings:
For the presidential candidate of the main opposition to be in a city as big as Ibadan and his presence not felt shows how unpopular he and his party are in the southwest.
In the scheme of things in Oyo state PDP is in 5th position after APC, ADC, ADP , accord and zenith labour party

Sai Baba till 2023

pele
go for medical check up fast

2 Likes

Re: Was Atiku In Ibadan Yesterday? by Rolings: 1:22pm On Dec 07, 2018
success1smyn:

pele
go for medical check up fast

Anybody who don't want to move up to the next level obviously needs medical check up fast

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Was Atiku In Ibadan Yesterday? by Rolings: 1:26pm On Dec 07, 2018
KanwuliaMama:

Tune in to your usual channel and you will see your Jubril campaigning already , you need to update yourself on news about Jubril .I don't know any Jubril so I can't tell you anything about him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Atiku In Ibadan Yesterday? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2018
Rolings:

Sai Baba till 2023

U wey dey Agodi prison. How u wan take know Atiku was in Ibadan. From Iwo road to Gate to government house mokola, Dugbe, sabo, Challenge ,Iwo road, Everywhere was lock jammed. There array of entourage sef, U go fear. For ur info, Am for sowore presidency and also a Yoruba like u b4 u start calling me iPod member.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was Atiku In Ibadan Yesterday? by Rolings: 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2018
slimany:

U wey dey Agodi prison. How u wan take know Atiku was in Ibadan. From Iwo road to Gate to government house mokola, Dugbe, sabo, Challenge ,Iwo road, Everywhere was lock jammed. There array of entourage sef, U go fear. For ur info, Am for sowore presidency and also a Yoruba like u b4 u start calling me iPod member.

Pictures of the so called lock jam or stfu

5 Likes

Re: Was Atiku In Ibadan Yesterday? by success1smyn(m): 1:40pm On Dec 07, 2018
Rolings:

Anybody who don't want to move up to the next level obviously needs medical check up fast
e pain am
Re: Was Atiku In Ibadan Yesterday? by success1smyn(m): 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
slimany:

u dey mind am, anybody in ibadan and even Oyo in general yesterday and say that trash obviously is on somebody's (politician) payroll
Re: Was Atiku In Ibadan Yesterday? by Ikinternational: 1:49pm On Dec 07, 2018
Rolings:

Sai Baba till 2023

My own is sai baba 3030. It's like some of you people would like to be cuddled n begged. There will be no such.
Suffer n smile, your business. If you're over eager to damn yourself, who I'm i to correct you. Go ahead, have at it.

My pockets is not hurting at all. I'm OKAAYYY..
Re: Was Atiku In Ibadan Yesterday? by Rolings: 6:23pm On Dec 07, 2018
success1smyn:

u dey mind am, anybody in ibadan and even Oyo in general yesterday and say that trash obviously is on somebody's (politician) payroll

https://www.nairaland.com/4891080/dele-momodu-caught-lying-ibadan

Produce pictures of your jam packed rally now

2 Likes

Re: Was Atiku In Ibadan Yesterday? by success1smyn(m): 6:56pm On Dec 07, 2018
Rolings:

https://www.nairaland.com/4891080/dele-momodu-caught-lying-ibadan

Produce pictures of your jam packed rally now
which one is my rally. am no pdp member or a politician though we are all politicians in one way or the other, what I know is that a sane man that is not brainwash with lies and propaganda will not want to vote for a buhari's second term. if his first term could be like this I wonder we r how his second term will be, and you know in Nigeria second term has never been better than first term of any government.

1 Like

Re: Was Atiku In Ibadan Yesterday? by lonecatt(m): 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2018
No he was in Sudan
Re: Was Atiku In Ibadan Yesterday? by BeautifulMind2: 8:31pm On Dec 07, 2018
Rolings:

Sai Baba till 2023
Self denial is worst than epilepsy

Re: Was Atiku In Ibadan Yesterday? by BeautifulMind2: 8:34pm On Dec 07, 2018
Afamed:
Everyone distancing from the fugitive

Re: Was Atiku In Ibadan Yesterday? by BeautifulMind2: 8:37pm On Dec 07, 2018

Re: Was Atiku In Ibadan Yesterday? by BeautifulMind2: 8:41pm On Dec 07, 2018
Rolings:

Sai Baba till 2023

Re: Was Atiku In Ibadan Yesterday? by yarimo(m): 9:46pm On Dec 07, 2018
KanwuliaMama:
when you get sense
Re: Was Atiku In Ibadan Yesterday? by Rolings: 4:09am On Dec 08, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

Self denial is worst than epilepsy

Is this a joke or what?
What is jam packed about these pictures? Taken inside Mapo hall grounds only, check out the picture posted by dele momodu showing aerial view and you will know what jam packed means ....... Tot you all said the roads were jam packed too, where?? Only the road around mapo hall was blocked , no single sign of Atiku in challenge, ring road down to mokola so where was his presence felt except areas that lie along the road from the airport down to Mapo hall I.e Iwo road ,gate ,bere then Mapo hall
Stop playing the ostrich , you are selling a failed Candidate

2 Likes

Re: Was Atiku In Ibadan Yesterday? by buhariguy(m): 5:06am On Dec 08, 2018
success1smyn:
which one is my rally. am no pdp member or a politician though we are all politicians in one way or the other, what I know is that a sane man that is not brainwash with lies and propaganda will not want to vote for a buhari's second term. if his first term could be like this I wonder we r how his second term will be, and you know in Nigeria second term has never been better than first term of any government.
was thief obj first and second term good,?
Was your ineffectual buffoon first and second term good?
Buhari 3yrs is still better than 16yrs of PDP that wasted $1.1tr.
Or how did you measure performance? Is it by the flow of corruption money when everyone were dipping hand inside national cake or Treasury, when each ministry and agency were having 20 account for stealing and jamb could not remit 200m naira in a year.

1 Like

Re: Was Atiku In Ibadan Yesterday? by BeautifulMind2: 6:15am On Dec 08, 2018
[s]
Rolings:

Is this a joke or what?
What is jam packed about these pictures? Taken inside Mapo hall grounds only, check out the picture posted by dele momodu showing aerial view and you will know what jam packed means ....... Tot you all said the roads were jam packed too, where?? Only the road around mapo hall was blocked , no single sign of Atiku in challenge, ring road down to mokola so where was his presence felt except areas that lie along the road from the airport down to Mapo hall I.e Iwo road ,gate ,bere then Mapo hall
Stop playing the ostrich , you are selling a failed Candidate
[/s]
Keep deceiving yourself, every nook and cranny of Mapo hall was jam packed, same crowd witness when Buhari came there to campaign in 2015.
Mapo hall was filled with PDP supporters stop fooling yourself.

Re: Was Atiku In Ibadan Yesterday? by success1smyn(m): 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
buhariguy:
was thief obj first and second term good,?
Was your ineffectual buffoon first and second term good?
Buhari 3yrs is still better than 16yrs of PDP that wasted $1.1tr.
Or how did you measure performance? Is it by the flow of corruption money when everyone were dipping hand inside national cake or Treasury, when each ministry and agency were having 20 account for stealing and jamb could not remit 200m naira in a year.
non.

we have never had good president in Nigeria. but obj's first term was better than his second. the truth is buhari has performed woefully and he need to be shown the way out. gej did not do well and he was voted out, but buhari's government is not in any way better. I can't celebrate mediocrity we have to keep voting them out until we start getting it right.

and mind you if all you could count as buhari's achievement I'd comparing his government with other failures then he himself is a monumental failure.
Re: Was Atiku In Ibadan Yesterday? by buhariguy(m): 12:56pm On Dec 08, 2018
success1smyn:

non.

we have never had good president in Nigeria. but obj's first term was better than his second. the truth is buhari has performed woefully and he need to be shown the way out. gej did not do well and he was voted out, but buhari's government is not in any way better. I can't celebrate mediocrity we have to keep voting them out until we start getting it right.

and mind you if all you could count as buhari's achievement I'd comparing his government with other failures then he himself is a monumental failure.
how will you know if the next will be better, because the foundation has be destroyed, what shall the righteous do.
And you think is easy to start from scratch,
Buhari is the best even with the little resources .
Nobody can do it better than buhari

(1) (Reply)

Senator Ekwunife Spotted With Her Friends At Morning Jogging In Awka- Pictures / Moise And Ferdinand Young Biafran Soldiers Talking At Umuhahia-photo / #ipobhasfallen Trends In Nigeria As Twitter Users Bare Thoughts On Nnamdi Kanu,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.