Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,570 members, 7,955,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:13 PM

2019: Obasanjo Forgives Atiku, Endorses Him For President - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Obasanjo Forgives Atiku, Endorses Him For President (47081 Views)

PDP Crisis: Northern Group Rejects Atiku, Endorses Wike As Party Leader / Arewa SW Group Dumps Atiku, Endorses Tinubu / Lamido Of Adamawa Dumps Atiku, Endorses President Buhari (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Obasanjo Forgives Atiku, Endorses Him For President by Jowonloju(m): 4:54pm On Oct 11, 2018
Political Power house! Laughs! In the West or East ?
pacificom:

PDP Atiku is becoming stronger with the support of a political powerhouse like Obasanjo. The outstanding question now is that will Nigerians vote for Buhari who has been ruthlessly keeping citizens in hungry galore with a record of a very harsh economy, or will they vote for Mr. Atiku whom people so much doubt his credibility. Answer is when death comes from both directions, all you could do is to decide how you want to die and face your destiny.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo Forgives Atiku, Endorses Him For President by tasteofcash: 4:54pm On Oct 11, 2018
OsuEbonyi:

Next year is the battle of all battles.
Political careers of BAT, OBJ, Atiku and a host of others are on the line.
It's really the winner takes all kinda scenario.

I'm a first time voter and my vote is for PMB/PYO
then u are more stupid than earlier presumed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Obasanjo Forgives Atiku, Endorses Him For President by MyMouth(m): 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
7lives:

Happens to win?, He don win already jor.
Oh because of what you are reading online?.
Don't be deceived oh, there is no vacancy in Aso rock.
Why u wen give ipob high bp na?
Re: 2019: Obasanjo Forgives Atiku, Endorses Him For President by tuoyoojo(m): 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
dochenaj:

APC's rigging machinery is already at play, if PDP like, let them be shouting "go get your PVC" and not make their own play. Elections are not won in Nigeria by votes but by rigging. It has always been like that and will always be.

with the security apparatus headed by buhari followers and inec lacking the "I",their rigging is planned.
it is imperative they apc is given a taste of their medicine. declare you have 30million card carrying members and lets see how far they can go
Re: 2019: Obasanjo Forgives Atiku, Endorses Him For President by Princewell2012(m): 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
poseidon12:

And what if Atiku wins, as is expected?

Don't mind him. Atiku is winning straight down.

The only things am not too sure is if Buhari will accepted or conseed a defeat
Re: 2019: Obasanjo Forgives Atiku, Endorses Him For President by Amumaigwe: 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
Pascal181:
If I were buhari all I will be doing now is writing my handover speech

Can he really write?
Re: 2019: Obasanjo Forgives Atiku, Endorses Him For President by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
impressive! ...though I harbor pdp,

any possible means of RESCUING NIG FROM THE SATANIC/DIABOLIC CLAWS OF THE REDUNDANT ANCESTOR/SERIAL RECESSIONIST IS A STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION!

#buhari is the rubbishest thing I ever wasted my vote on!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Obasanjo Forgives Atiku, Endorses Him For President by greatman247(m): 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
Obasanjo is shit, his endorsement is irrelevant, he does not decide for the whole Nigeria who will govern them; the masses and electorates will. Nigeria is wise now, not like way back.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo Forgives Atiku, Endorses Him For President by TrueNigerian300: 5:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
Atiku this Buhari that. I hate to tell you this but I have to - Buhari has 80% chance of winning this coming election. The truth is Nigeria is not yet riped for the incumbent president to lose election just like that.I know the next question why did Jonathan lose? Jonathan lost was not based solely on his performance. In fact his performance has little to do with while he lost. Jonathan was not smart enough to understand how the nigerian politics is played and was surrounded by extremely selfish people who just wanted the victory to their pockets rather than him winning. Jonathan was basically clueless about the nigerian politcal space. Lots of things to be explained on why Jonathan lost but no time.

Buhari has the following:

Power of Incumbency
The military
Police
INEC and the state treasury and resources.

Now as bad as it will be for Buhari he is gonna do pretty well in the south as oppose to the last time due to the power of Incumbency. He is a movement in the core north so the same performance is expected unlike Atiku who is not well known among the poors.

I dont want anyone of them but the truth must be told.So all those shouting Atiku I urge you to channel your energy on how you get him votes among the least enlightened who constitute about 60% or more of the voters. Election is not won by noise or on social media.

Infact as far as I am concerned Buhari has won already I am not saying your vote does not count.Atiku major problem again is the people that should really work for him I dont see them really doing so. You can see one is already threatening that he will leave the party. Now look at the equation from this angle - just like Tinubu that knows that Buhari has failed but he is simply supporting him based on his own selfish interests of 2023. Many in the PDP have the same opinion too. Atiku 8 years plus a southerner 8 years will make it 16 years before power is returned back to the north. People like Wike will we want to position themselves for 2023 since their prefer candidates lost out. You saw how he left the convention in anger.

So if you think these fools care about you your name is sorry.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo Forgives Atiku, Endorses Him For President by dheilaw1(m): 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2018
OsuEbonyi:

Next year is the battle of all battles.
Political careers of BAT, OBJ, Atiku and a host of others are on the line.
It's really the winner takes all kinda scenario.

I'm a first time voter and my vote is for PMB/PYO
you be better pikin
Re: 2019: Obasanjo Forgives Atiku, Endorses Him For President by famology(m): 5:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
dochenaj:

"Get" might not be the best word to use, it should be "is given".
It bothers me that PDP is not seeing what I am seeing, and start punching holes in those numbers. Because those numbers is the exact reason the direct primaries was elected to be used. For instance the Kano primaries, were was the venue? How could that large number of votes be concluded even before 4pm?
I pity Nigeria, cos it might remain under this unsavoury rule till 2023.

Hahaha..... I think you're right.But honestly speaking, I think the pdp are totally lost here,they don't seem to understand the game ahead of them. The Apc guys have proven to be clinically ruthless with winning elections anyhow and the pdp are truly not doing enough to checkmate these moves.Buhari as it stands today has 14.8million upon which to build come 2019,and we hardly do 50% voters turn out.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo Forgives Atiku, Endorses Him For President by famology(m): 5:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
tuoyoojo:

you can say that again. if pdp doesn't do that just forget it.let osun be a painful reminder of the extent these people are willing to go to stay in power

I'm telling you,these guys have so planned everything ahead of time and the pdp is just watching. They're not smart at all. I made the same observations just b4 the Osun rerun until it eventually happened. This present pdp leadership is not smart at all.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo Forgives Atiku, Endorses Him For President by oganoble(m): 6:01pm On Oct 11, 2018
yankison:

I beg go and sit down
I’m sitting down already, so you don’t have to beg. Say something reasonable
Re: 2019: Obasanjo Forgives Atiku, Endorses Him For President by OsuEbonyi: 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
poseidon12:

Fool.
Your parents
Re: 2019: Obasanjo Forgives Atiku, Endorses Him For President by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
Bambambiglo:

You people have nothing reasonable to contribute other than mention your fellow imbeciles on this forum.

Jobless obnoxious sycophants angry
Tell us why you are pained so that we can help you.
We are listening.

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas greenback amarabae tossie101 goodnessme1 0monnak0da

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Obasanjo Forgives Atiku, Endorses Him For President by akdjr(m): 6:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
Atiku can't even win Obasanjo ward not to talk of winning the general election.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo Forgives Atiku, Endorses Him For President by Geesaintagape: 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
OBJ sabi politics he always goes with winners
Re: 2019: Obasanjo Forgives Atiku, Endorses Him For President by Banmeallday: 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
These old men are just playing and toying with you folks. The same people running for office and pretending to be opposing each other while you folks get angry and fight in their support.

No wonder they go abroad and stay as long as they want. No wonder they send in soldiers to level towns and villages all they want. No wonder they embezzle billions all they want..

Because they know many of their “followers” are stupid

1 Like

Re: 2019: Obasanjo Forgives Atiku, Endorses Him For President by LZAA: 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2018
immhotep:

Tell us why you are pained so that we can help you.
We are listening.

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas greenback amarabae tossie101 goodnessme1 0monnak0da

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Obasanjo Forgives Atiku, Endorses Him For President by Chikpat(m): 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2018
Modarun:

Bros which 15million? I hope you didnt include 5million Shiites he slaughtered over 600 of their members? or the over 6milliion minority christian communities in Southern Kaduna, Katsina, Kano, Sokoto, and so on who he picked Cows over them? Plateau and Benue is gone, Kwara is suspect, So where is the 15million going to come from? The only person Buhari is his Oga na master is Buharideens, Tinubu and his Zombies.

Buhari had 14.8m votes in the APC convention last Saturday. Is not not a base vote of 15m?
Re: 2019: Obasanjo Forgives Atiku, Endorses Him For President by Chikpat(m): 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2018
Princewell2012:

.Jonathan tried it but it didn't work out. I supported buhari last time and wins but this time around am done with him. Am endorsing Atiku and he will automatically win the race.

P.s bookmark.

It didn't work in 2015, why?
They know it didn't work then and why...they will make it work now.

Best of luck to Atiku. I supported him in 2007, 2011. But I don't want a new president that will make power stay 8 more years in the North. I can manage Buhari

PDP rule 16yrs. Its just fair to allow APC rule for 16yrs... and then we can make a fair comparison of the parties
Re: 2019: Obasanjo Forgives Atiku, Endorses Him For President by bamdupsy28(f): 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
Everything na Saka Manje
Re: 2019: Obasanjo Forgives Atiku, Endorses Him For President by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 11, 2018
Whenever I read Obasanjo write up or speeches I shake The Man is extremely intelligent
Re: 2019: Obasanjo Forgives Atiku, Endorses Him For President by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2018
With this OBJ and Atiku have retired themselves from political extravaganza
Re: 2019: Obasanjo Forgives Atiku, Endorses Him For President by naijajobx: 1:27am On Oct 12, 2018
smiley
Re: 2019: Obasanjo Forgives Atiku, Endorses Him For President by fuke(m): 6:25am On Oct 12, 2018
ModsareChevres:
Great!

Great what?
Obasanjo brought those clergy men
as witnesses to what he said.
He does tha often.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo Forgives Atiku, Endorses Him For President by Modarun(m): 8:10am On Oct 17, 2018
Chikpat:

Buhari had 14.8m votes in the APC convention last Saturday. Is not not a base vote of 15m?
Hehehe you guys are truely lifelessly senseless, its amazing how dull one can be? can you explain how 7000 delegates were able to gove Buhari 14.8m votes at the convention? Ore Being an Olodo is not a talent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kidnapper 'Wadume' Linked With Ex-General, Ishaya Bauka, Politicians / Imolites Storm Freedom Falls; Appreciate Gov. Okorocha (photos) / Nigeria Can’t Be Subsidising Fuel For Neighbouring Countries - President Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.