Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,533 members, 7,861,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:10 PM

Account Not Credited Ads Not Posted - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Account Not Credited Ads Not Posted (218 Views)

Poly Nekede Investigates Graduate Who Credited Her Degree To “god And Her Pussy" / A Nigerian Pastor Baby Was Playing With Dad's Phone Then Accidentally Posted Thi / Corp Member Reports NYSC After He Was Credited N198,800 Instead Of N19,800 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Account Not Credited Ads Not Posted by Annugbebor7: 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
Hello Seun,

I followed the instructions to run an advert on Nairaland and made payment to your account (on the 12th of September 2018).
I also sent several mails with no single response from you till date. I also tried making complains and it denied me access saying insufficient permission.

my advert is not active and you are yet to credit my account.
please see to this.

Thank you.
Re: Account Not Credited Ads Not Posted by chivision: 2:26pm On Oct 17, 2018
Like seriously? How manage?

Oga Seun abeg look into this

(1) (Reply)

A Contrast Between The View Of Love In Human World And The View Of Love In Thous / Students Receive Goats In Anambra Over Their Good Performance In Class / Ieee Engineering Scholarship Apply Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.