Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) (87047 Views)

Timaya Celebrates His 41st Birthday (Photo) / Teddy A Celebrates Layla Amani, His Baby Mama On Her Birthday Today / Timaya Celebrates His 38th Birthday As He Cuddles His Son, Emmanuel (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by VIJAYOFEM(m): 8:44pm On Oct 11, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Wey the curve na

Infact OP
sounds like a member of VASELINE association!!!
Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nettybrown(m): 9:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
Abeg, where the curve dey?
Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 9:06pm On Oct 11, 2018
VIJAYOFEM:
sounds like a member of VASELINE association!!!

Am the P.R.O na cheesy
Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 9:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
Some ladies hmm , I don't just understand.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by geezyk(m): 9:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
gaby:
She qualify...na full option.

Egberipapa my man that year for oshodi na sabi pikin.

Tuale..

Enjoy my siggy
But baba dey claim say he no stay for oshodi at all, I remember for oluwasanmi close, I collect one baba Promo CD that year.
Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by ChygozD(m): 9:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
Which curves? cry cry...#Kleg
Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by toprealman: 10:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
Curvy indeed!
Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by naijapage(f): 8:53am On Oct 12, 2018
In This Country , Only the God of Alph Lukau Will Help us

Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by Triciasexy87(f): 9:12am On Oct 12, 2018
miracood:
30 BABY MAMAS IS MY P ME ACHIEVE MY DREAM...
Na die u dey so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by VIJAYOFEM(m): 8:51am On Oct 17, 2018
Groovenaija360:

Am the P.R.O na cheesy
Not surprise grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo / David Nwajei, Nollywood Actor, Is Dead / Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.