Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Teddy A Celebrates Layla Amani, His Baby Mama On Her Birthday Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teddy A Celebrates Layla Amani, His Baby Mama On Her Birthday Today (24549 Views)

BBNaija's Teddy A Celebrates His Wife, Bambam on Her 33rd Birthday (Photos) / Teddy A Celebrates His Birthday With Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison (Photos) / Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teddy A Celebrates Layla Amani, His Baby Mama On Her Birthday Today by Amagite2: 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2018
Former big brother Naija housemate and singer, Teddy A, has taken to Instagram to celebrate his baby mama, Dallas based Mauritanian, Layla Amani, on her birthday today.

He shared a cute photo of her and thanked her for always being there for him. He wrote;

"Happy birthday Mama Jay, thank you for always being there for me and our lil man. This here's to wish you God's blessings eternally, have fun big head! �"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/11/teddy-a-celebrates-his-baby-mama-on-her-birthday-today.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teddy A Celebrates Layla Amani, His Baby Mama On Her Birthday Today by YomzzyDBlogger: 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2018
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teddy A Celebrates Layla Amani, His Baby Mama On Her Birthday Today by Temiy: 2:07pm On Nov 30, 2018
its my birthday today guys show me love I have a one minute dance on my channelhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XXU6SR5QRo

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teddy A Celebrates Layla Amani, His Baby Mama On Her Birthday Today by SIMPLYkush: 2:30pm On Nov 30, 2018
and this fool is happy he has a baby mama, I don't blame him, I blame the useless parents that gave birth to him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy A Celebrates Layla Amani, His Baby Mama On Her Birthday Today by zopaks: 4:33pm On Nov 30, 2018
Ok

These super cute indoor slippers are up for grabs!! Need them, love them, Want one?? Then click on the link below to chat me up on whatsapp immediately! https:///send?phone=2348079230930

Re: Teddy A Celebrates Layla Amani, His Baby Mama On Her Birthday Today by Pabloosas(m): 4:33pm On Nov 30, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Teddy A Celebrates Layla Amani, His Baby Mama On Her Birthday Today by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2018
grin
Re: Teddy A Celebrates Layla Amani, His Baby Mama On Her Birthday Today by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 30, 2018
Baby mama is now a big business in Nigeria, just get pregnant and born, gbam you Haff blow grin grin
Re: Teddy A Celebrates Layla Amani, His Baby Mama On Her Birthday Today by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
and this fool is happy he has a baby mama, I don't blame him, I blame the useless parents that gave birth to him
You're strange oo, are you sure your village people are not following you??because I noticed you're always saying strange things as if you're possessed or maybe you're a demon shocked

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teddy A Celebrates Layla Amani, His Baby Mama On Her Birthday Today by Barbieperry(f): 4:37pm On Nov 30, 2018
Happy birthday cute woman
Re: Teddy A Celebrates Layla Amani, His Baby Mama On Her Birthday Today by vickayo: 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2018
Re: Teddy A Celebrates Layla Amani, His Baby Mama On Her Birthday Today by Bustincole(m): 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2018
Dis pple just enjoi fresh Pn$$9 aswear

Mainwhile, where can i find dis hairdresser, i want to plait my beard

1 Like

Re: Teddy A Celebrates Layla Amani, His Baby Mama On Her Birthday Today by Flexherbal(m): 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2018
"Happy birthday Mama Jay, thank you for always being there for me and our lil man. This here's to wish you God's blessings eternally, have fun big head! �"

Good !
Re: Teddy A Celebrates Layla Amani, His Baby Mama On Her Birthday Today by MyAmericandream(f): 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2018
Happy birthday bighead.
Re: Teddy A Celebrates Layla Amani, His Baby Mama On Her Birthday Today by Uglymind: 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2018
Okay
Re: Teddy A Celebrates Layla Amani, His Baby Mama On Her Birthday Today by GenFunction: 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2018
Bustincole:
Dis pple just enjoi fresh Pn$$9 aswear

Mainwhile, where can i find dis hairdresser, i want to plait my beard
...lol

1 Like

Re: Teddy A Celebrates Layla Amani, His Baby Mama On Her Birthday Today by enemyofprogress: 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2018
LaCruzz:
Baby mama is now a big business in Nigeria, just get pregnant and born, gbam you Haff blow grin grin
i can't wait to make you my baby mama
Re: Teddy A Celebrates Layla Amani, His Baby Mama On Her Birthday Today by enemyofprogress: 4:57pm On Nov 30, 2018
Barbieperry:
Happy birthday cute woman
this your small yansh go sweet small, just small o
Re: Teddy A Celebrates Layla Amani, His Baby Mama On Her Birthday Today by Aduemeso(m): 5:02pm On Nov 30, 2018
LaCruzz:
You're strange oo, are you sure your village people are not following you??because I noticed you're always saying strange things as if you're possessed or maybe you're a demon shocked

You No Get Chil
I Swear

1 Like

Re: Teddy A Celebrates Layla Amani, His Baby Mama On Her Birthday Today by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2018
enemyofprogress:
i can't wait to make you my baby mama
enemy of progress angry

1 Like

Re: Teddy A Celebrates Layla Amani, His Baby Mama On Her Birthday Today by Barbieperry(f): 5:29pm On Nov 30, 2018
enemyofprogress:
this your small yansh go sweet small, just small o
ur moniker says it all..

I comment on a post I wonder Wat will make sumbody view my profile..
To show dat your looking for who will fall into ur trap to bully. It cnt work sweetie kiss
Re: Teddy A Celebrates Layla Amani, His Baby Mama On Her Birthday Today by princeemmma(m): 5:32pm On Nov 30, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
wetin consign you now, wetin the man do wey you dey abuse his parents, you have parents too, and i know you won't like it when people abuse your parents on social media

Re: Teddy A Celebrates Layla Amani, His Baby Mama On Her Birthday Today by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 30, 2018
LaCruzz:
Lmao grin
Re: Teddy A Celebrates Layla Amani, His Baby Mama On Her Birthday Today by Evince(m): 5:55pm On Nov 30, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Have u not fvcked b4, same fvck u fvcked is what he fvcked. His own impregnated the girl and urs can't . Whether married or not married a mother is a baby mama. After all it's religion and culture plus policy that made it mandatory for family raising be based on marriage. So whether married or not na when u fvck that's when it is possible to impregnate a woman. Apart from IVF
Re: Teddy A Celebrates Layla Amani, His Baby Mama On Her Birthday Today by rapid101(m): 6:10pm On Nov 30, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
shot up U too talk

1 Like

Re: Teddy A Celebrates Layla Amani, His Baby Mama On Her Birthday Today by enemyofprogress: 6:19pm On Nov 30, 2018
Barbieperry:
ur moniker says it all..

I comment on a post I wonder Wat will make sumbody view my profile..
To show dat your looking for who will fall into ur trap to bully. It cnt work sweetie kiss
stop sweetieing me, I'm not your sweetie, i just wan chop and clean mouth
Re: Teddy A Celebrates Layla Amani, His Baby Mama On Her Birthday Today by enemyofprogress: 6:27pm On Nov 30, 2018
LaCruzz:
enemy of progress angry
making you my baby mama would be a very big progress because of the following reasons:

1:it would prove to your friends that people dey look your side too

2: it would confirm to your enemies sey pikin dey your body

3: it would make you to collect birth certificate which some married women are praying for

4: it would take you to labor room to experience motherhood

5: it would give you a very big bouncing baby boy

And finally

6: it would give you a baby to suck your breasts dry
Re: Teddy A Celebrates Layla Amani, His Baby Mama On Her Birthday Today by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 30, 2018
enemyofprogress:
making you my baby mama would be a very big progress because of the following reasons:

1:it would prove to your friends that people dey look your side too

2: it would confirm to your enemies sey pikin dey your body

3: it would make you to collect birth certificate which some married women are praying for

4: it would take you to labor room to experience motherhood

5: it would give you a very big bouncing baby boy

And finally

6: it would give you a baby to suck your breasts dry
enemy of progress, I'm not interested grin
Re: Teddy A Celebrates Layla Amani, His Baby Mama On Her Birthday Today by enemyofprogress: 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2018
LaCruzz:
enemy of progress, I'm not interested grin
it's a blank cheese i gave you, use it whenever you like but i might not be available again after election because na dem dey rush us

(1) (Reply)

Lila 2nd Birthday: Ka3na Celebrates Her Daughter Who Turns 2 On Valentine's Day / Mayorkun Defends Small Doctor Over Nude Video: "It Could've Been Anybody" / Nollywood Actress Empress Njamah Dazzles In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.