Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,973 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Buhari's Integrity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Integrity (833 Views)

Aliyu Madaki - Inconclusive Elections: Buhari’s Integrity Should Be Questioned / Nigerian Woman Attacks Buhari's Integrity (Video) / Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Integrity by RevenGeMission: 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
Hear what Prof. Tam David West had to say about Gen. Buhari!

¤ Buhari is one of the cleanest men I have ever met in my life. If anybody wants me to dislike Buhari, such person should give me an example of his corruption. I will run away from him totally. But right now, there is no evidence. On the contrary, the more they attack him on this issue of corruption, the more they are making him Gold bier.

¤ I will give two examples.

¤ One, Babangida thought Buhari was making a lot of money on counter trading, so he set up two independent bodies to investigate counter trading.

¤ One of the bodies was headed by J.K. Randle, while the second was headed by Prof. Aboyade of blessed memory. None of them found anything against Buhari. None. I attested before the two bodies.

¤ Great Aboyade commission was digging into Buhari’s counter trading, J.K. Randle, who’s still alive, did the same thing.

¤ But both of them produced reports that showed that counter trading was so clean and was making so much money for Nigeria.

¤ Then two, soon after Obasanjo was sworn in, there was a social function for him in Lagos or so, then surprisingly, some people tried to praise Buhari, Obasanjo said: ‘don’t praise him, I have not probed him.’ It was after that incident that Obasanjo set up Dr. Haroun’s probe panel of the Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF).

¤ Haroun probed PTF inside out. Buhari was discovered to be as clean as snow.

¤ You know, why he agreed to be the head of PTF was not to condone what Abacha was doing then, but he saw it as a way of serving the country and he did well. I have the record.

¤ Haroun came out and said PTF account was audited every year while Federal Government account was not audited in 36 years.

¤ You know Babangida detained Buhari for 40 months after he overthrew him.

¤ Buhari’s mother died while he was in detention and as a Muslim, I expected Babangida to rise above politics and allow Buhari to go bury his mother. If he was released, I am sure he wouldn’t have run away.

¤ Buhari was not allowed to go bury his mother. But in the night after the woman was buried, Babangida released Buhari.

¤ His son died, the same thing happened.

¤ Anyway, after Buhari came out of detention, he told Babangida to tell the world about his corruption. The records are there.

¤ The same thing happened with the PTF. He told Obasanjo to publish the report of the panel, but Obasanjo could not publish it because it was a certificate of honour for Buhari. If that Haroun’s report had any page in it that indicted Buhari, Obasanjo would have used that to disqualify Buhari from contesting against him.

¤ Buhari is clean. He is not corrupt.

¤ To show how Buhari loves Nigeria, he doesn’t like spending Nigerian money frivolously. When he overthrew Shehu Shagari, Buhari never changed any chair or curtain in Dodan Barracks. Buhari used what Shagari was using until he left.

¤ As minister, our total pocket money under Buhari was N200 per month. You could spend less than N200 without accounting for it, but anything above N200, you must account for it.

¤ When he increased the money to N250, we clapped for him at the executive council.

¤ Now, as a former governor of the defunct north-eastern state, former minister of petroleum, former head of state, former executive chairman of PTF, Buhari has no house in Abuja.

¤ If he goes to Abuja, he stays in a private hotel. He has no house either uphill or downhill, apart from his house in Kaduna......... .....

Nigerians We Need BUHARI by 2019.

--PROFESSOR TAM DAVID WEST, Former Nigeria's Petroleum Minister.
Re: Buhari's Integrity by Racoon(m): 4:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
The moral outrage over Finance Minister Kemi Adeosun’s obviously forged National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) exemption certificate, which the Nigerian presidency has chosen to strategically ignore in hopes that it will peter out, dramatizes, in more ways than one, the spuriousness of President Muhammadu Buhari’s self-serving claims to embodying “integrity.”

Any person who is obsessed with proclaiming his “integrity” at the slightest opportunity but won’t investigate, much less fire, shady characters he has appointed to work with— and for— him can’t possibly be truly a person of integrity.

From PTF to The Buhari Organization (TBO), Buhari has consistently protected corrupt close aides from the consequences of their ethical and legal infractions.

This attitude of mollycoddling corrupt but loyal aides and appointees while pretending to be a man of “integrity” who is “fighting” corruption is getting worse by the day and indicates that, in spite of self-righteous declarations to the contrary, Buhari is himself morally indistinguishable from his crooked cronies.

This reality manifested from the very nascence of the Buhari presidency. About three months into his administration, Buhari appointed William Babatunde Fowler as Executive Chairman of the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS).

In announcing his appointment, presidential spokesman Femi Adesina said Fowler had an honorary doctorate from “Irish International University.” This immediately set off scam alarms in my head and, within 20 minutes of the announcement, I researched and found that the honorary doctorate was a scam. I shared my findings on Facebook, which went viral at the time.

Fowler quickly edited his online public profiles within hours of my exposing him and removed all references to his fake doctorate. (Read my August 29, 2015 column titled “On Fowler’s Fake Doctorate and Integrity Deficit.”)

The last sentence in the column was, “I won’t be comfortable with that sort of person as my country’s chief tax collector. But the choice is ultimately President Buhari’s to make.”

[b]Buhari ignored the scandal as if it never happened. As I predicted, Fowler’s FIRS has become a byword for reckless untowardness. Scores of people from the organization share many things with me that I haven’t shared—and won’t, for now, share— with the public because I haven’t independently verified them.

[/b]But in a widely publicized June 15, 2016 news report—complete with unassailable documentary proofs—Sahara Reporters found that “the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), headed by Mr. Babatunde Fowler, a protégé of Bola Tinubu,…has been found to have overseen recruitment exercises in violation of Nigeria's rules of public advertisement.” He illegally employed 349 cronies to top-level positions. The trend hasn’t abated, and Buhari has ignored it because he is himself a beneficiary.

On October 26, 2016, Premium Times reported that Buhari’s Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Usani Usani, “was charged with fraud 15 years ago, after he was indicted in 2000 by the government of Cross River State where he served as a commissioner.”

His indictment “is documented in a state government White Paper,” according to the paper. That’s as indisputably verifiable as it can get. Yet the minister has neither been investigated nor fired— in a government that fancies itself as “fighting corruption.”

A certain Louis Edozien who was fired in 2014 as Executive Director at the Niger Delta Power Holding Company (NDPHC) for failure to produce authentic credentials, including an NYSC certificate, during an audit, was reinstated and promoted to the position of Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Works, Power and Housing in November 2016. NDPHC’s General Manager in charge of audit and compliance by the name of Mrs. Maryam Mohammed who audited Edozien’s credentials and recommended his firing was unjustly fired in apparent retaliatory vendetta.

The position of Permanent Secretary is normally the crowning accomplishment of career civil servants, but Edozien isn’t a career civil servant and shouldn’t be a permanent secretary, according to the Daily Trust of October 20, 2017, which said “highly placed officials in the presidency facilitated” this rape of justice. Sahara Reporters of October 12, 2017 was blunter: “Mr. Edozien is a friend and business partner to Mr. [Abba] Kyari,” it wrote. “The Chief of Staff's daughter also worked directly under Mr. Edozien.”

It gets worse. On September 20, 2016, Sahara Reporters reported that this same Abba Kyari “took N500m from operators of MTN to help the telecommunications giant mitigate the fine imposed on it by the federal government.” About three months after this expose, MTN fired its top staffers who facilitated the bribe in order “to avoid scrutiny by the United States government over bribes offered to Abba Kyari, Chief of Staff to President Muhammadu Buhari,” according to Sahara Reporters. The presidency, as usual, intentionally ignored the story.

President Muhammadu Buhari’s personal complicity in the illegal reinstatement and promotion of indicted fugitive Abdulrasheed Maina is well known.

“I sought audience with His Excellency, Mr. President on Wednesday, 11th October, 2017 after the FEC meeting where I briefed His Excellency verbally on the wide-ranging implications of the reinstatement of Mr. A. A. Maina, especially the damaging impact on the anti-corruption stance of this administration,” the Head of Service wrote in a memo to the President’s Chief of Staff, which was leaked to the press.

Buhari had pretended before then that he had not the foggiest idea that Maina had been reinstated and promoted. Again, the presidency ignored the bombshell from the Head of Service.

In 2016 when the national budget was “padded” by top civil servants in the executive arm of government, Buhari said in Saudi Arabia that, “The culprits will not go unpunished.” Well, they have remained unpunished to this day.

Investigations by the Economic Intelligence Magazine of November 6, 2016 showed that “officials who were sanctioned by their deployment outside Federal Ministry of Finance have since resumed duties in the same Ministry without the highly publicized punishment the President promised while speaking to Nigerians resident in Saudi Arabia.”

There is no point recalling Buhari’s overprotection of corrupt and disgraced former Secretary to the Government of the Federation Babachir Lawal. Buhari actually wrote in his personal capacity to exonerate Lawal of corruption charges, but was later forced to eat his own vomit by firing him. To this day, Lawal hasn’t been prosecuted, is still a regular visitor to the Presidential Villa, and is, in fact, the Adamawa State coordinator of the president’s reelection campaign!

Remember, too, that Chairman of Special Presidential Investigative Panel for the Recovery of Property by the name of Okoi Obono-Obla, who is one of the arrowheads of Buhari’s “anti-corruption fight,” has conclusively been found to have forged his secondary school certificate to gain admission to study law at the University of Jos.

According to the Daily Trust of June 6, 2018, WAEC’s deputy registrar, Femi Ola, told the House of Representatives that Obono-Obla’s WAEC certificate was “fake, not genuine.” More than one month after this revelation, the scammer still retains his job, and the presidency has, in keeping with its wont, ignored it.

So Finance Minister Adeosun’s brazen forgery of an NYSC exemption certificate, which she isn’t even qualified to get in the first place given that she got her bachelor’s degree in her early 20s, and the presidency’s shame-faced silence over the matter, are merely additions to a list that is getting scandalously long.

It is impossible to deploy the resources of logic to argue that Buhari has integrity.He doesn’t. Well, unless integrity means something to Buhari supporters other than what it actually means in the English language

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailytrust.com.ng/amplite/adeosun-s-nysc-certificate-is-as-fake-as-buhari-s-integrity-260912.html
So OP you can see that you and your demigod have much more than you can chew @ hand.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari's Integrity by SarkinYarki: 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
Is this not the same senile TaM West that told us there was nothing like subsidy yet today his friend Buhari is paying the highest subsidy in our history without appropriation anywhere !!!!!!!!!!.. Is this not the same senile David West that said Buhari will make a litre of petrol 40 Naira ?!!!! Who takes that herpes infected man seriously anyways ... Abeg see below Buharis achievements

See below Buharis real achievement

13 trillion Naira loan with nothing to show for it

Over 13 million white collar Job losses

Over 20 thousand deaths to terrorism

Over 89 million people thrown into abject poverty

Made Nigeria the certified poverty capital of the world

Record level nepotism

Worsened corruption rating at TI index

Worst childhood mortality in the world

Worst maternal mortality in the world

Lowest life expectation in the world

Worst access to healthcare in the world

Worst access to police services in world

Worst Access to electricity in the world

Worst overall performance in the global Human development Index

Widest gap between the rich an poor in the world

Destroyed Nigerias emerging middle-class

Kidnap capital of world ..

Deepest divisiveness since the civil war .

Record human rights abuse !!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Integrity by bedspread: 4:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
[s]
RevenGeMission:

¤ Buhari is one of the cleanest men I have ever met in my life. If anybody wants me to dislike Buhari, such person should give me an example of his corruption. I will run away from him totally. But right now, there is no evidence. On the contrary, the more they attack him on this issue of corruption, the more they are making him Gold bier.

¤ One, Babangida thought Buhari was making a lot of money on counter trading, so he set up two independent bodies to investigate counter trading.

¤ One of the bodies was headed by J.K. Randle, while the second was headed by Prof. Aboyade of blessed memory. None of them found anything against Buhari. None. I attested before the two bodies.

¤ Great Aboyade commission was digging into Buhari’s counter trading, J.K. Randle, who’s still alive, did the same thing.

¤ But both of them produced reports that showed that counter trading was so clean and was making so much money for Nigeria.

¤ Then two, soon after Obasanjo was sworn in, there was a social function for him in Lagos or so, then surprisingly, some people tried to praise Buhari, Obasanjo said: ‘don’t praise him, I have not probed him.’ It was after that incident that Obasanjo set up Dr. Haroun’s probe panel of the Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF).

¤ You know, why he agreed to be the head of PTF was not to condone what Abacha was doing then, but he saw it as a way of serving the country and he did well. I have the record.

¤ Haroun came out and said PTF account was audited every year while Federal Government account was not audited in 36 years.

¤ Buhari’s mother died while he was in detention and as a Muslim, I expected Babangida to rise above politics and allow Buhari to go bury his mother. If he was released, I am sure he wouldn’t have run away.

¤ Buhari was not allowed to go bury his mother. But in the night after the woman was buried, Babangida released Buhari.

¤ Anyway, after Buhari came out of detention, he told Babangida to tell the world about his corruption. The records are there.

¤ The same thing happened with the PTF. He told Obasanjo to publish the report of the panel, but Obasanjo could not publish it because it was a certificate of honour for Buhari. If that Haroun’s report had any page in it that indicted Buhari, Obasanjo would have used that to disqualify Buhari from contesting against him.

¤ To show how Buhari loves Nigeria, he doesn’t like spending Nigerian money frivolously. When he overthrew Shehu Shagari, Buhari never changed any chair or curtain in Dodan Barracks. Buhari used what Shagari was using until he left.

¤ As minister, our total pocket money under Buhari was N200 per month. You could spend less than N200 without accounting for it, but anything above N200, you must account for it.

¤ When he increased the money to N250, we clapped for him at the executive council.

¤ Now, as a former governor of the defunct north-eastern state, former minister of petroleum, former head of state, former executive chairman of PTF, Buhari has no house in Abuja.

¤ If he goes to Abuja, he stays in a private hotel. He has no house either uphill or downhill, apart from his house in Kaduna......... .....

[/s]

NEVER AGAIN! NEVER AGAIN !! NEVER AGAIN!!![color=#990000][/color]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Integrity by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
Hope u are not talking of the BUHARI the LIFELESS one of Daura..!

The Dullest President worldwide.
The Double Award winning Recessionist
The Fulani Jihadist of the order of DanFodio, Shekau...
The Grand Patron of Miyetti Allah Terrorist Organisation
The globally acclaimed practitioner of Nepotism..
The only Certificateless General Worldwide..!
The grand commander of Evil Regime..!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Integrity by Turantula(m): 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2018
These BMC(s) are irredeemable. This OP is peacefully FOOLISH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Integrity by Nemesis001: 4:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
RevenGeMission:

I thought you Bmcs said Buhari will win anybody flawlessly

why are you guys begging and pleading for him to be supported? grin

Reasonable Nigerians have decided that Baba must go back to his cows in Daura joor.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Integrity by Beremx(f): 4:46pm On Oct 11, 2018
The word integrity has been insulted by Buhari. I will not fall for this scam again.

Integrity my yansh!! angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Integrity by Almaiga: 5:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
Op, God bless you for this piece. Buhari is one of the most upright and Integrity leader in the world. The opposition spent all their time looking for what they can use to implicate Buhari, but all their mission hit a dead end.

I'm proud to announce (ones again) my support and love for President Buhari.

Sai Baba.

Re: Buhari's Integrity by abduljabbar4(m): 10:03pm On Oct 11, 2018
Beremx:
The word integrity has been insulted by Buhari. I will not fall for this scam again.

I always believed that you and obiagelli were moles back then in 2015 thats why i never had any iota of respect for you. I have finally been vindicated. Once an igbo, always an igbo. You will be put to shame by Gods grace

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Integrity by SuperStriker: 10:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
RevenGeMission:
[s]Hear what Prof. Tam David West had to say about Gen. Buhari!

--PROFESSOR TAM DAVID WEST, Former Nigeria's Petroleum Minister.[/s]

Tell this to the dogs.

Buhari Must Go.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Integrity by SuperStriker: 10:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
abduljabbar4:

I [s]always believed that you and obiagelli were moles back then in 2015 thats why i never had any iota of respect for you. I have finally been vindicated. Once an igbo, always an igbo. You will be put to shame by Gods grace[/s]

You will help Buhari take care of his 150 cows in Daura when he returns next year. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Integrity by SuperStriker: 10:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
Beremx:

God bless you Berem.

Buhari is a fraud.

See him wearing Igbo attire today after the brutal oppression of the East.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Integrity by abduljabbar4(m): 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
SuperStriker:

You will help Buhari take care of his 150 cows in Daura when he returns next year. cheesy

You just made the listgrin

see how we dealt with your ancestors in 2015. Read season 1-6

https://www.nairaland.com/2273958/digging-out-tanoids-season-1

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Integrity by weyreypey: 10:37pm On Oct 11, 2018
forgiven you....waiting 4 modath to atikulate

Beremx:

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Integrity by modath(f): 10:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
weyreypey:
forgiven you....waiting 4 mo to atikulate

Then you will wait till pigs fly . smiley

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Integrity by weyreypey: 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2018
you ke .... I know you....know your password

modath:

Then you will wait till pigs fly . smiley
Re: Buhari's Integrity by kotv: 11:12pm On Oct 11, 2018
When something is expired, throw it away. The Buhari integrity propaganda is expired

(1) (Reply)

Ibrahim Sakaba: Slain Lieutenant Colonel In Metele Attack Hailed For Bravery / Google: President Buhari's Photo Shows Up When Typed "Lifeless President" / Mugabe's Suitcase Full Of US Dollars Stolen From His Rural House In Zvimba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.