Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,216 members, 7,860,370 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:04 AM

Missionary Style Of Sex Is Outdated – Actress Mide Martins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Missionary Style Of Sex Is Outdated – Actress Mide Martins (946 Views)

Mide Martins And Her Husband, Afeez Abiodun In Loved Up Photo / Actress Mide Martins celebrates her Actor Husband on his birthday / Mide Martins Rocks Her Husband On The Dance Floor At Grandma's Funeral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missionary Style Of Sex Is Outdated – Actress Mide Martins by Nairatrend: 10:12am On Dec 11, 2018
NAIRATREND.COM.NG

Nollywood ctress, Mide Martins, has said that the missionary style of sex is a thing of the past, as things have really changed.

She gave the update in a recent chat with vanguardngr, while reacting to an old interview she granted, where she revealed that she engages in doggy style of sex to keep the flame of her marriage burning. .

Her words: “Yes, I said we do doggy styles and I don’t think it’s offensive. I won’t disclose whose favourite it is because that is a family issue. At the same time, sex is a normal thing, it is a necessity in marriage. .

Things have really changed, that the missionary style of sex is a thing of the past. Every married woman should learn to follow the new styles. .

Some married women believe because they are married or have kids, they cannot satisfy their husbands sexually. If we don’t learn to do these things, somebody out there is willing to do more for them.”

GIST via - https://nairatrend.com.ng/missionary-style-of-sex-is-outdated-actress-mide-martins/

Re: Missionary Style Of Sex Is Outdated – Actress Mide Martins by frbona: 10:18am On Dec 11, 2018
Missionary was invented by God.....any other style/position is considered a Sin.

Just kidding. Doggy style is Bae
Re: Missionary Style Of Sex Is Outdated – Actress Mide Martins by stanliwise(m): 10:30am On Dec 11, 2018
Abeg tell us the latest o
Re: Missionary Style Of Sex Is Outdated – Actress Mide Martins by Nairatrend: 10:33am On Dec 11, 2018
grin
stanliwise:
Abeg tell us the latest o
Re: Missionary Style Of Sex Is Outdated – Actress Mide Martins by Bigmugu: 10:50am On Dec 11, 2018

Re: Missionary Style Of Sex Is Outdated – Actress Mide Martins by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:53am On Dec 11, 2018
grin see this mumu olosho talking trash

I want to buy a verified Nigerian Adsense
Re: Missionary Style Of Sex Is Outdated – Actress Mide Martins by frbona: 11:39am On Dec 11, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
grin see this mumu *olosho like my mother* talking trash
seriously nigga?!
Re: Missionary Style Of Sex Is Outdated – Actress Mide Martins by Newsloft: 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2018
sad
Re: Missionary Style Of Sex Is Outdated – Actress Mide Martins by Trendvoice: 6:48am On Dec 12, 2018

Re: Missionary Style Of Sex Is Outdated – Actress Mide Martins by Trendme: 7:50am On Dec 12, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Mr Jollof Shares Throwback Wedding Photo Rocking His Wife From Behind / Omg Davido O.b.o Sets Record In 2018 Trending . / Adekunle Gold: Why I Made My Relationship With Simi Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.