Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) (36576 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Block His Convoy At Mile 2 Market, Lagos (Pictures) / Tinubu's Massive Convoy (Video) / Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ebonyi state David Umahi 42 car convoy. And this is the man been hyped up for his prudent management of resources and who recently defected to APC to contest for the presidency in 2023.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k66kRSUBRB0

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 18, 2020
But for now,
AM SPEECHLESS

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
southniyikaye:
But for now,
AM SPEECHLESS
I counted 37 cars no lie shocked.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

I counted 37 cars no lie shocked.
me self count am o...
To what end bro?

20 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by Rugaria: 8:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
Who and who stays inside those cars. I mean 37 people are already much, but 37 suvs full of political hirelings and urchins, driving at breakneck speed to showcase power is simply ridiculous..

192 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 18, 2020
southniyikaye:
me self count am o...
To what end bro?
Madness is all I can say, there is something seriously wrong with these leaders looters. And Ebonyi receives one of the smallest allocation in the country.

We need to start doing psychological evaluation on any person competing for elective posts.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2020
helinues,NGpatriot,Rossnitti

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN...come and see what Musa see for gate.
Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by juvewalex(m): 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2020
They are all corrupt and wasteful , and politic Nigeria is a lucrative business .

It is a big shame ...

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by rexchazy(m): 8:47pm On Dec 18, 2020
I counted it they re 42

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
juvewalex:
They are all corrupt and wasteful , and politic Nigeria is a lucrative business .

It is a big shame ...
They travel in 42 car convoys,travel first class in domestic and international flights or hire private jets, stay in presidential suites in hotels and go for medical treatment abroad.

And they will be borrowing money up and down saying revenue is dwindling, when the reason is because of their opulent lifestyles and lootings.

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2020
rexchazy:
I counted it they re 42
Thanks for the correction shocked. Made the change.

It may match Delta and Bayelsa state governors convoy I have seen with my own eyes- madness everywhere!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 18, 2020
Poverty capital of the world with opulent leaders living better than Queen Elizabeth.

7 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by Alwaysachick: 9:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
Buhari/ APC = corruption

This one will soon be disgraced out of office

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by rexchazy(m): 9:20pm On Dec 18, 2020
Southeast governors lives in largess at the expense of the welfare of the masses. It a pity the populace do not hold their governors accountable.
RuudVanNisteroy:

Thanks for the correction shocked. Made the change.

It may match Delta and Bayelsa state governors convoy I have seen with my own eyes- madness everywhere!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
rexchazy:
Southeast governors lives in largess at the expense of the welfare of the masses. It a pity the populace do not hold their governors accountable.
Not just South East governors, all the 36 states governors.

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 18, 2020
Rugaria:
Who and who stays inside those cars. I mean 37 people are already much, but 37 suvs full of political hirelings and urchins, driving at breakneck speed to showcase power is simply ridiculous..
Peter "Chinaman" Obi even said most of the cars in the convoy are empty and that is why he reduced the number of cars in his convoy. Don't know if anyone in Anambra can confirm this, given the fact Peter Obi is known for being a pathological liar.

https://www.thecable.ng/peter-obi-as-governor-i-used-22-car-convoy-until-i-found-out-13-were-empty

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by Rugaria: 9:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Not just South East governors, all the 36 states governors.
Don't mind that guy.. He has already started defending the thieves from his backyard..

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
Alwaysachick:
Buhari/ APC = corruption

Look at second in command to Obasanjo in the Supreme Military Council, Shehu Musa Yardua in 1978, he only had a 5 car convoy when he commissioned the Lagos-Ibadan expressway consisting of:
-3 Peugeot 504
- Range Rover
-An armoured carrier.

And a mere governor of just one of the 36 states in the federation is moving with a 42 car convoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_LfloE6BWc

6 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2020
Rugaria:

Don't mind that guy.. He has already started defending the thieves from his backyard..
So many youths are lost and will defend their oppressors at every opportunity.

10 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 18, 2020
Alwaysachick:
Buhari/ APC = corruption

PDP and APGA are no different.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 9:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
Deliberate wastage

While poverty is dealing with the people and hunger.

Pity !

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by xxxXXXxxx: 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2020
There is a need for cultural reset,these practices of opulent wastage must stop.

6 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by obiekunie2: 10:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Peter "Chinaman" Obi even said most of the cars in the convoy are empty and that is why he reduced the number of cars in his convoy. Don't know if anyone in Anambra can confirm this, given the fact Peter Obi is known for being a pathological liar.

https://www.thecable.ng/peter-obi-as-governor-i-used-22-car-convoy-until-i-found-out-13-were-empty

HE ACTUALLY USED ONLY 5 CARS THRU OUT HIS SECOND TERM.

DO U EVEN KNOW WHY WE CALL STINGY BACK THEN? NO U WOUNT KNOW. BUT FOR YOUR INFORMATION BEFORE PETER WILL GIVE YOU A CONTRACT OF 5MILLION, HE WOULD AV GONE BEHIND YOUR BACK TO FIND OUT THE TRUE COST OF THE PROJECT AND MADE SURE U R NOT EARNING MORE THAN 20% PROFIT.

GO FIGURE.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by tobechi74: 10:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
Since he joined APC, he is scared if his life. Igbos do not like APC

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
doggedfighter:
Waste.

While poverty is dealing with the people.

Pity
cry

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by YorubaMod(m): 11:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
Corrupt thieves, nigeria is dead.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
xxxXXXxxx:
There is a need for cultural reset,these practices of opulent wastage must stop.
Real talk...even the youth that made the video,said he must get money to emulate the same opulent display.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 18, 2020
YorubaMod:
Corrupt thieves, nigeria is dead.
It can still rise up.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
All this time I thought he was the best governor with all the propaganda, not knowing he was just a clown like the rest of them.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari To Travel To The US, Plans On Attending Meetings In DC / El-Rufai Curses Senators Shehu Sani, Hunkuyi, La’ah For Opposing $350M Loan / How Sanusi, Family Members Were Harassed — Lawyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.