Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic (2983 Views)

Analyzing Atikus Purported "Authentic" Results From Inec Server. / Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri / Exclusive: Why South East Govs, Leaders Moved Against Obi As Atikus Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by CityNGR: 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
RevenGeMission:
The very first time you got into an argument with me , i knew you were beneath me , fuckoff please , i ain't your mate and won't let you drag me down
You don't gerrit I am so happy that I can tolerate your lifelessness....so bring it on... even though you are beneath the soles of my farm boots.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by KanwuliaMama: 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
Oh yes o
We still like them!
Dem not smuggle COCAINE! grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by CityNGR: 5:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
KanwuliaMama:
Oh yes o
We still like the!
Dem not smuggle COCAINE! grin
Let Atiku smuggle cocaine... heroin.. tramadol...we are going to still vote for him

4 Likes

Re: Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by Ziggylady(f): 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
No problem,we have forgiven her..

Atikulate Movement in progress...no noise please.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by Almaiga: 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Better than that family of fascist terrorist currently inhabiting our state house ....

Nigerian's best First Family. cheesy

I know this picture below will pain you, but who cares. grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by Kaetoh: 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

They should add more please so we go forgive everything at once. This tactics no go work well, the more you expose the more we love him
my brother you wan use laugh kill me for here?
Re: Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by Righteousness89(m): 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2018
[s]
Buterflyle0:
Earlier today I posted evidence of a court case involving Atiku Abubakar and here now is one Involving his wife which she is also running from.

Its on record that for close to 12 years, both Atiku and his wife Jamila Jennifer Douglas-Atiku have refused to set foot on US soil.

Atiku himself has denied any wrong doing but the facts say otherwise.

We can now clearly see why both of them are running from USA.

Even as at yesterday 10th of October a fresh summons for her was given which shows the case is still pending.

More revelations coming in the coming days. I am starting from the least to the worst.

Mynd44
[/s]ATIKULATE ON MIND!
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by Atiku42019: 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Speak for yourself. grin

Most Nigerians are wiser. We are not ipob motivated
you really need divine healing from zombiesm

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by SINZ: 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2018
Buterflyle0:

You will wail till you faint. I am just getting started

This one really wants to continue getting his monthly 30k by next year sad

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by KanwuliaMama: 6:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
Duplipost
Re: Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by Olatunji1929: 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
Show me the evidence where he robbed or is robbing CBN wallai i wil still vote for ATIKU
Re: Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 7:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Speak for yourself. grin

If you are not Atikulating by now, you are definitely wrong
Re: Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by wingmanII: 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2018
OP you're taking this Atiku matter too personal. You are not the only BMC member here. You need to show some restraint.
Re: Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by candygist: 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2018
Homeboiy:
Op why are u pained?

Go and arrest her

Atiku should go and atikulate in USA first before he can atikulate in Nigeria .
Re: Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by Great2017: 7:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Speak for yourself. grin

Yes many Nigerians are wiser now. Buhari is going back to Daura if he fails to show us his performance report card. He cannot play "yahoo yahoo" on us.
Re: Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by Sirjamo: 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
We are just waiting for feBhuari 16 to use our PVCs to send Atiku and his supporters to Intensive care units
Re: Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by Deltayankeeboi: 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
RevenGeMission:
The very first time you got into an argument with me , i knew you were beneath me , fuckoff please , i ain't your mate and won't let you drag me down
ogbeni go sidown jare. This one dey feel fly for nairaland. Who go see you now, na under brown roof house you dey stay.
Re: Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by poiZon: 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

They should add more please so we go forgive everything at once. This tactics no go work well, the more you expose the more we love him
chai u just provoke me with laugh dis evening.

bros take ur time o, or else...
Re: Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by engineerboat(m): 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2018
LabalabaLe0

Add more of your thrash.

Still it changes nothing.

Forgiveness is still flowing like a river
Re: Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by 4dor: 10:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Earlier today I posted evidence of a court case involving Atiku Abubakar and here now is one Involving his wife which she is also running from.

Its on record that for close to 12 years, both Atiku and his wife Jamila Jennifer Douglas-Atiku have refused to set foot on US soil.

Even as at yesterday 10th of October a fresh summons for her was given which shows the case is still pending.

More revelations coming in the coming days. I am starting from the least to the worst.

Mynd44

Add the link
Re: Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by kotv: 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

grin
Re: Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by kotv: 10:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Mynd44

We don't care. Buhari isn't a saint either. Anything to kick out the lifeless one is welcome. I'll even vote for a rock over Buhari
Re: Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by intruxive(m): 10:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
angry
This is the ideal poster boy for igbos, criminal minded individuals with money are heroes to them. And Atiku is the closest to the best an igbo can be ( a successful criminal)

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
What the OP dosen’t seems to understand is that the Ipigs have no direction, they support anyone that opposes Buhari, and they are inconsequential to be honest.

If it had been Saraki, Kwankwaso, Shekarau or even Shekau the terrorist that won the PDP primaries, they will still support the person. They are created to hate Buhari and the more they keep hating, the more the man keep shining.

Just keep doing your good work and see Atiku fall into trap eventually before the election.

This will be sweet, and I hope there won’t be mass suicide by Ipigs in 2019 when Buhari is eventually sworn in for the second term

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 People Who may have wished PMB Dead In 2016 And 2017 / Nigeria Economy: We Must Change Attitude To Investors - Olawepo-hashim / Re: Abba Kyari-prayer For A Quick Recovery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.