Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,504 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Medical Checkup - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Medical Checkup (1394 Views)

Lwkmd...if This Ain't Hilarious, Advise Me To Go Meet Dentist For Checkup / BE WARNED ! If U No Laff Den U Nid Medical Checkup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Medical Checkup by KennyG6(m): 12:40pm On Jul 13, 2010
A 75 year old lady says to her husband, "You know what, I think I'll go to the doctor and get a checkup."
Her husband says, "Sure, thats a good idea dear."
So she makes an appointment to see Dr. Levine, a gynecologist, and explains that she has not had a checkup in 25 years.
Dr Levine tells her to get undressed and put on a gown so he can check everything out.
The Doctor puts his hand under her gown, lifts her right b.r.e.a-s.t and tells her to say, "99"[/b]She says "99"
"I see nothing wrong there," says the Doctor. He then puts his hand under her gown, lifts her left bosom and repeats, "Say 99"
[b]She says "99"

Dr. Levine says everything seems ok with this one also.

"We might as well check your other vitals, lay down on the table and put your feet in the stirrups."
He puts on the rubber glove and some KY on the glove and is checking her private parts for any signs of lumps, etc. Once more he tells her, "Say 99"
She says, "one, two, three, "
Re: Medical Checkup by EfemenaXY: 1:27pm On Jul 13, 2010
don't get it - why does she 1, 2, 3 ?? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Medical Checkup by VALIDATOR: 1:36pm On Jul 13, 2010
Efemena_xy:

don't get it - why does she 1, 2, 3 ??  undecided undecided undecided
lol.
She was enjoying the doctor f.ingering her. Counting 1,2,3,  , till ,  99 will make the pleasure to last longer than just saying "99".
Re: Medical Checkup by EfemenaXY: 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2010
Lol!!

Jeez!!! Now I get it now - Thanks!! grin

Nice 1 Kenny cheesy cheesy
Re: Medical Checkup by bibs(f): 3:00pm On Jul 13, 2010
smiley smiley
Re: Medical Checkup by KennyG6(m): 11:27pm On Jul 13, 2010
wink
Re: Medical Checkup by nellaluv(f): 9:16am On Jul 14, 2010
Ha Ha Ha!!! Kenny I know no say you don spoil grin grin lipsrsealed .
Hilarious grin tongue
Re: Medical Checkup by clemcykul(f): 9:48am On Jul 14, 2010
lol ashewo woman grin

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Element G? / This Is Not A Joke, This Na Etc# ¤ + Dont Expect To Laff! / Naija Dictionary* New Words Added 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.