Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Sting That Belly: Get A Flat Tummy In 4 Months Or Less - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sting That Belly: Get A Flat Tummy In 4 Months Or Less (439 Views)

I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today / Get This Wonderful Seed And Loose That Belly Fat Today, Look Like A Sexy Diva / Drugs For Flat Tummy In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sting That Belly: Get A Flat Tummy In 4 Months Or Less by BeeWorkout: 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
Struggling to lose belly fat after following a ketogenic lifestyle for weight loss or any kind of weight loss diet? Here's how to fix it.
To lose belly fat is one of the last places that's hard to lose when trying to lose weight, especially when you're just starting out.
In this article, we are going to look at exactly how you can lose belly fat this time around and get rid of it for good.
Re: Sting That Belly: Get A Flat Tummy In 4 Months Or Less by BeeWorkout: 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
We all know that there is nothing like "spot reduction" when it comes to general weight loss. But what we do know is that it is 108% possible to lose belly fat.
For the ladies, are you tired of people always asking you if you’re pregnant while you’re not even yet thinking of marriage? You have a nice shape, perfect curves; but your stomach fat just keeps getting on the way.
For the men, do you miss seeing your belt hole any time you bend to see if you’re placing the hook properly? Or when you sit with your pregnant wife and people can’t help but wonder if you impregnated yourself too?
If you’re also searching for how to lose belly fat naturally and lose it the right way, then you're reading the right post.
It must interest you to know that an average dieter tries 3-5 diets per year. Less than ½ of 1% of these dieters are successful in their long-term belly fat loss goals. Out of 35.7% of U.S adults, more than one-third of the entire US adult population is obese.
Let's not even talk about Africa; especially Nigeria.
How to Lose Belly Fat at Home
Anyone can teach you how to lose weight. What I want to teach you is how you can lose that extra belly fat after you've lost weight.
If you just wanted to lose weight, you could probably make that happen using some other blog’s advice.
But this article is about ‘getting rid’ of belly fat for a reason.
Losing weight and still struggling with stomach fat isn’t the same as losing weight and having a flat tummy.
Re: Sting That Belly: Get A Flat Tummy In 4 Months Or Less by BeeWorkout: 5:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
Just ask those people who have lost weight, their pain-point is always the stomach area. They want to know how to effectively reduce belly fat.
Green tea, flat tummy water or ab exercises alone can help, but if they’re the only effective tools in your arsenal, then you’re in big trouble.
You can’t shortcut yourself to an effective belly fat loss — you have to earn it.
The strange thing about losing belly fat is that people think it’s all about doing belly fat exercises.
Re: Sting That Belly: Get A Flat Tummy In 4 Months Or Less by BeeWorkout: 5:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
BeeWorkout:
Let’s get one thing straight: Losing belly fat is an achievable feat that can be attained through determination, patience, and persistence; plus, it can be achieved by any living soul on planet earth.
You might not be as slim as Beyonce or Shakira, but you can still end up with a flat tummy that you will be proud of.
So, how do you lose belly fat?
The process is pretty simple:
Have a SMART goal and a workout plan
Follow a quality CALORIE-DEFICIENT meal plan

…that’s it.
If you have a SMART goal, a workout plan and a quality CALORIE-DEFICIENT meal plan (more on that later) that you can consistently follow, then you’re already on the right path.
What’s really going to determine the results of your belly fat loss is whether or not you are serious about achieving your goal.
Re: Sting That Belly: Get A Flat Tummy In 4 Months Or Less by BeeWorkout: 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
Best Way to Lose Belly Fat Fast at Home
If you really want to understand how to lose belly fat, you need to first understand what it is and what causes it.
It’s not easy to stay motivated when you don’t see results. That’s why I'm going to teach you some of the basics of how to lose belly fat and get the flat tummy you’ve always wanted.
Visceral fat or “belly fat” is one of the most harmful and disgracing fats out there.
Re: Sting That Belly: Get A Flat Tummy In 4 Months Or Less by BeeWorkout: 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2018
BeeWorkout:
Best Way to Lose Belly Fat Fast at Home
If you really want to understand how to lose belly fat, you need to first understand what it is and what causes it.
It’s not easy to stay motivated when you don’t see results. That’s why I'm going to teach you some of the basics of how to lose belly fat and get the flat tummy you’ve always wanted.
Visceral fat or “belly fat” is one of the most harmful and disgracing fats out there.
What causes belly fat?
Belly fat is caused by a few different factors such as:
Eating the wrong kinds of food.
Excessive intake of carbohydrates, alcohol and or sodium.
Aging.

How do I reduce this belly fat?
If you want to reduce belly fat, eat lots of fiber-rich foods. Examples of fiber-rich foods are beans, vegetables (avoid starchy veggies), and fruits.
The type of fiber you want to focus on is viscous fiber. These are the types of fibers that bind to water and slow down the digestion process.
If you focus on eating the right foods, losing belly fat will come as a natural result.
Keep reading to learn how…
Re: Sting That Belly: Get A Flat Tummy In 4 Months Or Less by BeeWorkout: 5:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
Epic Warning: First of all, I’m not a rapper. But this article on how to lose belly fat for Nigerians contains a well-researched and detailed fundamental guide that is lengthy. It’s so long; you may even lose belly fat before you finish reading this article.
I strongly advise you save time by joining my FREE Facebook Belly Fat Training Programme (https://www./stingthatbelly) on how to lose and get rid of belly fat or take your time to diligently follow this article to arm yourself with some necessary basic knowledge on this topic.
Re: Sting That Belly: Get A Flat Tummy In 4 Months Or Less by BeeWorkout: 5:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
Epic Warning: First of all, I’m not a rapper. But this article on how to lose belly fat for Nigerians contains a well-researched and detailed fundamental guide that is lengthy. It’s so long; you may even lose belly fat before you finish reading this article.
I strongly advise you save time by joining my FREE Facebook Belly Fat Training Programme (https://www./stingthatbelly) on how to lose and get rid of belly fat or take your time to diligently follow this article to arm yourself with some necessary basic knowledge on this topic.
Re: Sting That Belly: Get A Flat Tummy In 4 Months Or Less by BeeWorkout: 5:39pm On Oct 11, 2018
How to Get Rid of Belly Fat As a Nigerian in the Next 4 Months or Less
Alright now, here’s the brutal truth about belly fat loss:
There are WAY too many dieters in this world of ours today that think “a weight loss diet” is enough.
They say, “If I follow a weight loss diet, do 5,000 crunches a week, I'll be able to reduce this stomach fat of mine”.
Ha! If only it were that easy…
If you’re serious about getting rid of belly fat for good, you need to be very realistic with how you plan your meals and exercises.
Otherwise, you’re taking the “naive dieter approach”: eating any kind of food without knowing the calorie value and hoping it aids in your belly fat loss goal.
Well, today I’m going to show you a technique that almost guarantees that you get the right results you've always wanted if you really want to get rid of belly fat this time around.
Re: Sting That Belly: Get A Flat Tummy In 4 Months Or Less by BeeWorkout: 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2018
It’s not really that hard to come up with a large list of foods you want to eat.
The hard part is figuring out the kind of foods that help to lose belly fat and lose it for good.
Many internet marketers try to solve that problem by showing you an eye-catching “MAGIC FORMULA” or “FAST WAY TO LOSE BELLY FAT” e-book – but can you rely on their judgments?
Well, the goal of this article is to give you the definitive answer to this question. After all, there are no shortcuts to success.
Not so many people really know how to get rid of belly fat the right way.
Basically, the entire weight loss industry is nothing but hundreds of thousands of people using trial and error to figure out how to lose weight or stomach fat.
So where am I going with this?
If you have decided to lose belly fat this time around with 100% determination, persistence, and patience you need to follow exactly what is in this guide.
Re: Sting That Belly: Get A Flat Tummy In 4 Months Or Less by BeeWorkout: 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
So does losing belly fat mean you have to take your life or eat like a prisoner?
Nope.
Should you quit your tight day scheduled job so that you could have time to focus on your exercises and diets?
Still nope.
That’s why no information on how to lose belly fat out there is perfect and each marketer can only give you their best product (whether fake or real).
But even a fake product is better than nothing, right? And besides, certain products are much more genuine than others.
It must interest you to know that this belly fat we keep stressing on every day is grouped into wonderful sections, such as:
Alcohol Belly Fat
Hormonal Belly Fat
Stressed-out Belly Fat
Mommy Belly Fat
Rich Man Belly Fat
Poor Man Belly Fat

And consuming a large pot of food belly fat. The list goes on.
But no matter what kind of belly fat you're suffering from, be it visceral or hereditary belly fat; whether you were born with it or it appeared after you won a million-dollar jackpot, there are always ways to get rid of them.
How do I get rid of this stomach fat?
Re: Sting That Belly: Get A Flat Tummy In 4 Months Or Less by BeeWorkout: 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2018
To lose this set of stubborn stomach fats, these are what you should do from now on to start seeing changes.
Stop skipping breakfast:
One time, a study examined around 350 adults and those who ate breakfast every day had smaller waistlines than those who didn’t include breakfast in their daily schedules (1).
People who eat breakfast tend to gain less weight than those who skip it. If you skip your meal in the morning, you’re more likely to be famished by lunchtime and eat more.
Start drinking enough water:
According to this study, drinking enough water has a lot of impact when it comes to weight loss.
Drinking water helps to burn more calories and benefits weight loss. When next you’re thirsty, consider taking water instead of fruit juice.
Stop eating late in the evening:
If food is consumed late, the body will definitely store those calories as fat rather than burn them (2). It’s better to avoid late meals unless you want to gain some extra pounds.
Stop sleeping sparingly:
The recommended hours of sleep for any living thing is 6-8 hours.
Sleep deprivation can result in a slower metabolism, which is any enemy to weight loss.
Depriving yourself of sleep can actually hinder your weight or belly fat loss goal (3).
Stop consuming fat-free foods:
Sticking to a fat-free diet can lead to an extra weight or belly gain (4).
Removing fats from your list of dairy products will prevent you from absorbing calcium and vitamins A and D.
And removing fat from your list of foods will only make you yearn for more and this will result in overeating.
Stop getting distracted while eating:
Paying attention to your meal will let you enjoy it more and have more control over the amount of food you consume. Being distracted during mealtime makes you eat more (5).
If you’re going to eat your meal, try to do it without watching your favorite series or browsing through social networks like you are now.
Excess drinking of alcohol:
Beer drinking causes excessive belly fat, while heavy drinking of alcohol of all types is known to increase your weight.
Next time you get yourself a glass of beer, think twice. After all, it’s not called “beer belly” for nothing.
Sitting at your desk all day:
This problem is faced all day, every day by bankers, local market or business owners, computer analysts etc.
Studies confirm that there’s a correlation between the times spent sitting and obesity.
Try to stretch yourself every 60-90 minutes, or set a timer to remind yourself when to stand up.
Try chair exercises or go for a walk, even if it’s just to visit a colleague working on another floor.
Use the stairs not the elevators. Just try to add some movements before the end of your day at work.
Re: Sting That Belly: Get A Flat Tummy In 4 Months Or Less by BeeWorkout: 5:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
Weight Loss Secret To Lose Any Kind Of Fat
Now I want you to learn something today.
The reason why you gained weight or belly fat is simply because you ate more calories than your body needed.
When you take the same amount of calories your body needs every day, (say your body needs 2,500 calories per day) then you've engaged what we call the calorie maintenance level mode.
Your weight or belly fat loss result remains exactly the same because your body ends up using up all the calories as you go about your regular activities.
When you consume less calories than your body needs then you've transitioned into what is known as the caloric deficit mode.
You’ll lose weight and reduce stomach fat because your body will use up the available fatty tissues to replace the shortage of calories in your system.

BeeWorkout:

(1) (Reply)

Meet A Nigerian Doctor Who Has Recorded 90% Success With 45000 HIV/AIDS Patients / Doctors..who Knows About This Sickness Cutaneous Lupus? / Manpower Or Power Booster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.