Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court (25462 Views)

Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him / He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court by ViaGist: 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2018
A Mapo Customary Court in Ibadan, has dissolved a 14-year-old marriage between one Bunmi Adewuyi and Adegbite Adewuyi over spiritual attacks.

According to NAN, Bunmi told the court that her life was in serious danger due to series of spiritual attacks in her husband’s home.

Bunmi said, “My Lord, if I had known that my marital adventure will be characterized by unrest, bitterness and trauma, I would have chosen to remain a spinster.

“For over three years now, I have been suffering from uncontrollable menstruation after Adegbite had sexual intercourse with me.

“When I went to the hospital, the menstrual problem almost defiled treatment, but there was remedy at last.

“When Adegbite slept with me again, the problem started all over and since then, I have been battling it all alone.

“Then, he had been demanding sex from me without helping me to find solution to my problem.

“Since I stopped allowing him to sleep with me, Adegbite stopped catering for the child and I while enjoying himself outside.

“Worst still, anytime Adegbite had sex with me, some spiritual forces used to strangle my neck.

“At other times, those forces carry me into the jungle and present food which I must eat.

“Besides, our newly constructed building is usually a meeting point for soldier ants while a given snake also carries out its own threat.

“Lately, I have been experiencing a symptom of stroke on my leg, arm and leg.

“Adegbite has just married another wife, please release me from Adegbite’s bondage,” Bunmi cried.

However, Adegbite, who is a trader denied all the allegations against him and also opposed the divorce suit.

He expressed surprise at his wife’s arguments, adding that no form of dispute had occurred between them.

“My lord, I have done everything within my power to show Bunmi how much I love her and I even gave her a worthwhile 40th birthday celebration recently.

“On her complaint about spiritual attacks, I wanted to take her to a Celestial Church, but Bunmi turned down the offer.

“We have just moved to a new site where snakes and soldier ants’ attacks are normal occurrence.”

Ruling, the court, presided over by Chief Ademola Odunade, said that the court terminated the union in the interest of peaceful living.

Odunade awarded custody of the 13-year-old child produced by the union to Bunmi and directed Adegbite to pay a monthly allowance of N5, 000 for the child’s upkeep.

He advised Adegbite to also see to the education as well as the other welfare of the child.

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/spiritual-attack-anytime-husband-makes-love-wife-tells-court

1 Like

Re: I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court by ViaGist: 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2018
Re: I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2018
You mean say the prick get spiritual powers undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court by Kingosytex(m): 6:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
you wan tell us say your husband d*ck de terrorise ur pvssy or wat?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court by slivertongue: 6:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
This matter strong oo. d judge go fear oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court by chuksville(m): 7:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
Father, you allowed Buhari to win in 2015 just to teach us a lesson. Lord, we have learned the lesson, please don't let us repeat another class! Amen

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court by nepapole(m): 9:10pm On Oct 11, 2018
Sir?
This must be your husband.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court by hisexcellency34: 9:10pm On Oct 11, 2018
Olosho
Re: I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court by porshnuel: 9:10pm On Oct 11, 2018
Adegbite just be like apc nd buhari.....occultic scammer..... this woman need better aticulation
Re: I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court by BecomeALandLord(m): 9:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
You need prayers
Re: I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court by kaen1317: 9:12pm On Oct 11, 2018
It's this type of woman that driver, houseboy or fireman will be ffuucckkiinngg

4 Likes

Re: I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court by Benekruku(m): 9:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
Too much Nigerian home videos
Re: I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court by Next2Bezee(m): 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2018
Illiterate wife.

Her irregular menstruation is clearly a peculiar, medical issue, yet she blames it on her husband; so, she denies him sex and complains that he sleeps outside and that he no longer cares for her.

She might just be repeating what her pastor told her. Illiteracy makes it easy for god of men to brainwash gullible Nigerians.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court by kidman96(m): 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
Hungry bloggers at it again. Fake news peddlers.

1 Like

Re: I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court by akeentech(m): 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
Kingosytex:
you wan tell us say your husband d*ck de terrorise ur pvssy or wat?
Re: I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court by kerry57: 9:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
That is exactly the sign of a spiritual husband. Can't stop even if u marry another husband. It's best u pray urself out of it cos God has given u power over them. Discover the power and utilize it for ur freedom.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court by PrinceGallant: 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2018
I don't see justice in the judgement, this is wickedness in the court of law.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2018
shocked
Re: I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court by Emu4life(m): 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
And dat will not stop OGA from coming to beg grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court by sisisioge: 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
Chai! Monthly allowance of 5k NGN for a teenage! It is well o shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court by ezinnefashionst(f): 9:20pm On Oct 11, 2018

Re: I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court by myproperty(m): 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
your husband has no problem rather it is you that have the problem. you have a very strong and jealous spiritual husband, who finds your husband untouchable. so he has to deal with you since you are not prayerful neither have you looked for solution

5 Likes

Re: I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court by Walexybobo(m): 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
Aiye le o!
Re: I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court by Radicalface: 9:44pm On Oct 11, 2018
Emu4life:
And dat will not stop OGA from coming to beg grin
the meaning na be say make you just get one sense bro.
Re: I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court by IMASTEX: 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
nepapole:
Sir?
This must be your husband.
Re: I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court by Bewiseedet(m): 10:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
You mean say the prick get spiritual powers undecided
some prick are ghost mode
Re: I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court by bejeria101(m): 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
5k in dis buhari regime? Judge you well so?
Re: I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court by Jayslyder: 10:39pm On Oct 11, 2018
so the law now recognize spiritual powers? ?I laugh in seagull
Re: I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
Possible
Re: I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 11, 2018
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Spice Up Your Marriage And Also Prevent Divorce / Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? / Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.