Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court (25465 Views)

Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him / He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court by CaptainFM1: 11:38pm On Oct 11, 2018
kidman96:
Hungry bloggers at it again. Fake news peddlers.

Not necessarily fake new. If you've ever been to any customary court, this is the kind of stories you will hear. Its Nollywood in real life! Believe me funnier stories like that are happening in real life.
Re: I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court by chrisellence(m): 11:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
please can someone explain to me what 5000 can buy in this country..... 5000 for a teenager's upkeep nawaooo abeg make I give woman Belle make I pay 5000 monthly.. LOLLLLL I
Re: I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:01am On Oct 12, 2018
yoruba n occult after destroying d nation out of jealousy 2 d igbos dey don dey join ritual 2 put food 4 table ,i never see dis kind of sophiscated maw b4... any south south dat marries a yorubaman is on her own! All dis yorubas here sliding on my dm shud stop it or face d court!

1 Like

Re: I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:05am On Oct 12, 2018
porshnuel:
Adegbite just be like apc nd buhari.....occultic scammer..... this woman need better aticulation
To avoid famine afonjas done dey enter occult one by one! i can never date an afonja! dey cant even work only claiming lagos owned by tinubu,adenuga n igbos
Re: I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 12, 2018
Emu4life:
And dat will not stop OGA from coming to beg grin

That one hand means you need to take one step outside your boundary to see that the world has changed and men have grown past the level of begging for §€x
Re: I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court by donqx: 1:28am On Oct 12, 2018
smiley
Re: I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court by Austinoiz(m): 2:23am On Oct 12, 2018
Illiteracy na wicked disease.
BTW, why is junks like this always emanating from the red roof region...the so-called sophisticated region.
#sophisticatedIlliterates.
Re: I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court by vikithor(m): 5:54am On Oct 12, 2018
this judgement is hasty,court president why does the defendant‘’s position not satisfactorily considered ,i smell fish
Re: I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court by yungbaloxy16: 6:00am On Oct 12, 2018
Jumia Black Friday 2018 – Deals, Date, Sales Starts November
https://www.nairaland.com/4775865/jumia-black-friday-2018-deals#71933350
Re: I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court by calyto: 8:45am On Oct 12, 2018
Hope you're not mistaking wild Orgy with spiritual attack.
It takes you to a spiritual realm though grin
Re: I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court by JacksonOyibo: 8:58am On Oct 12, 2018
smiley
Re: I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court by PierreAbutu(m): 10:55am On Oct 12, 2018
Emu4life:
And dat will not stop OGA from coming to beg grin

Only a henpecked fool of a husband will allow his wife make him do something like this

D day my wife attempts this d marriage is over

Afterall d Holy Bible says a woman has no control over her body
Re: I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court by Justinah4real(f): 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
yoruba n occult after destroying d nation out of jealousy 2 d igbos dey don dey join ritual 2 put food 4 table ,i never see dis kind of sophiscated maw b4... any south south dat marries a yorubaman is on her own! All dis yorubas here sliding on my dm shud stop it or face d court!

Re: I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court by ajl: 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
What kind of judge is this? N5,000 for what. Did the judge had an idea of the husband income before awarding the wife N5k monthly upkeep for the child.

The husband has a lot to answer with respect to his ex-wife predicaments if she was telling the truth.
Re: I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court by ajl: 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
CaptainFM1:

Not necessarily fake new. If you've ever been to any customary court, this is the kind of stories you will hear. Its Nollywood in real life! Believe me funnier stories like that are happening in real life.

Nice response. Some people don't have a clue what's going on around them. I've learn that many of the stories in typical Yoruba movies are usually drawn from real life experience.
Re: I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court by ajl: 1:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
chrisellence:
please can someone explain to me what 5000 can buy in this country.....
5000 for a teenager's upkeep nawaooo
abeg make I give woman Belle make I pay 5000 monthly..
LOLLLLL
I

May be it make sense to the judge since minimum wage is N18,000. Though the husband is a trader. Blame the FG.
Re: I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court by chuckjonesbaba(m): 1:16am On Oct 13, 2018
Go and check your mental health. You might be a victim of paranoia.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child / Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. / How To Spice Up Your Marriage And Also Prevent Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.