Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Nigerians Must Know The Truth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Must Know The Truth (598 Views)

What You Must Know About The New Electricity Tariff Hike / "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" / 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Must Know The Truth by BAZETU12: 7:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
Nigerians must know the truth:
You said "10m Nigerians lost their job during Buhari govt of 3½ years ". No argument! I'm asking you to name one company that has close up within the period, then calculate the number that lost their job when your PDP was closing down the following Companies which they met in 1999 and ruined before 2015.
Nitel
Nigerian Airways
NRC
Nigerian Shipping
NMT
Oshogbo steel rolling mill
Aladja steel
Ajaokuta steel
Nipost
National Oil,
Dunlop
Nig textile mill
Alscon
Dicon
Nafcon
Bacita sugar
Iwopin paper mill
Jebba paper mill
Oku Iboku Newsprint paper mill
Volkswagen
Anamco
Leyland Motors
PAN
NEPA
Nigerchin
Michelin
Nichemtex
Kaduna Textile
NGC
etc and the list goes on and on...
PDP ruined everything. Believe me when i say it's gonna take time to revolutionise this country and Buhari/Osinbajo are the men for the job. Take it or leave it.
Al-mustapha, Ussiju Medaner

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Know The Truth by chuksville(m): 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2018
Father, you allowed Buhari to win in 2015 just to teach us a lesson. Lord, we have learned the lesson, please don't let us repeat another class! Amen

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Know The Truth by 7lives: 9:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
BAZETU12:
You said "10m Nigerians lost their job during Buhari govt of 3½ years ". No argument! I'm asking you to name one company that has close up within the period, then calculate the number that lost their job when your PDP was closing down the following Companies which they met in 1999 and ruined before 2015.
Nitel
Nigerian Airways
NRC
Nigerian Shipping
NMT
Aladja steel
Ajaokuta steel
Nipost
National Oil,
Dunlop
Nig textile mill
Alscon
Dicon
Nafcon
Bacita sugar
Iwopin paper mill
Jebba paper mill
Volkswagen
Anamco
Leyland Motors
PAN
NEPA
Nigerchin
Michelin
Nichemtex
Kaduna Textile
NGC
PDP ruined everything. Believe me when i say it's gonna take time to revolutionise this country and Buhari/Osinbajo are the men for the job. Take it or leave it.

You get time dey explain things for nairaland, 16 years in the life of a country is not a month and six days, the unrepentant DESTROYERS MUST chop sand.
We SHALL collect their money and VOTE against them, dem no KNOW say eye don open, their jig is out already.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Know The Truth by ojmaroni247(m): 11:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
OP/BMC crew let me explain with few of the companies you listed above. NITEL was privatized and gave birth to companies like IHS, GLO, MTN, AIRTEL,.. etc. NEPA was privatized and gave birth to TCN, PHED, etc.... Do you know why? Cause Govt knows they can't employ so many and pay them. All these companies privatized employed more than 1000% what their former did before. That is the only solution for a rapid growing population, even in the UK there are privately owned airports, atleast I knw of a Nigerian that he's company owns two. NIPOST only got defeated by the introduction of the Internet. For Nigeria economy to be better and for more jobs, privatization is the only way to go. The only thing Govt will do is setup bodies to monitor these companies. Nigerians are ladastical when they know it's "No man's business", but when it's their business that's when they take it seriously. I repeat privatization is the way to go...... Buhari is trying to reverse privatization which has now made lots of pple loose their jobs, knowing fully well that he's government can't employ 1/10th of them,it's disastrous..jst like u allowing only CBN to handle everything banking(no commercial banks), I am sure millions will be jobless. The next phase was to privatize the refining of crude(modular/private refineries), imagine jobs that will be available. It's simple economics.... From the time of Obasanjo-Jonathan Nigeria really had a direction and was going sumwer until buhari happened.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Know The Truth by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:32pm On Oct 11, 2018
We don't care to know about any truth...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Know The Truth by obonujoker(m): 11:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
Mhen...BMCs ehn.....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Know The Truth by fergie001: 12:23am On Oct 12, 2018
ojmaroni247:
OP/BMC crew let me explain with few of the companies you listed above. NITEL was privatized and gave birth to companies like IHS, GLO, MTN, AIRTEL,.. etc. NEPA was privatized and gave birth to TCN, PHED, etc.... Do you know why? Cause Govt knows they can't employ so many and pay them. All these companies privatized employed more than 1000% what they did before. That is the only solution for a rapid growing population, even in the UK there are privately owned airports, atleast I knw of a Nigerian that he's company owns two. NIPOST only got defeated by the introduction of the Internet. For Nigeria economy to be better and for more jobs, privatization is the only way to go. The only thing Govt will do is setup bodies to monitor these companies. Nigerians are ladastical when they know it's "No man's business", but when it's their business that's when they take it seriously. I repeat privatization is the way to go...... Buhari is trying to reverse privatization which has now made lots of pple loose their jobs, knowing fully well that he's government can't employ 1/10th of them,it's disastrous..jst like u allowing only CBN to handle everything banking(no commercial banks), I am sure millions will be jobless. The next phase was to privatize the refining of crude(modular/private refineries), imagine jobs that will be available. It's simple economics.... From the time of Obasanjo-Jonathan Nigeria really had a direction and was going sumwer until buhari happened.
You are a wise man....I score you 100%.....that's all

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Know The Truth by ezivision: 12:49am On Oct 12, 2018
ojmaroni247:
OP/BMC crew let me explain with few of the companies you listed above. NITEL was privatized and gave birth to companies like IHS, GLO, MTN, AIRTEL,.. etc. NEPA was privatized and gave birth to TCN, PHED, etc.... Do you know why? Cause Govt knows they can't employ so many and pay them. All these companies privatized employed more than 1000% what they did before. That is the only solution for a rapid growing population, even in the UK there are privately owned airports, atleast I knw of a Nigerian that he's company owns two. NIPOST only got defeated by the introduction of the Internet. For Nigeria economy to be better and for more jobs, privatization is the only way to go. The only thing Govt will do is setup bodies to monitor these companies. Nigerians are ladastical when they know it's "No man's business", but when it's their business that's when they take it seriously. I repeat privatization is the way to go...... Buhari is trying to reverse privatization which has now made lots of pple loose their jobs, knowing fully well that he's government can't employ 1/10th of them,it's disastrous..jst like u allowing only CBN to handle everything banking(no commercial banks), I am sure millions will be jobless. The next phase was to privatize the refining of crude(modular/private refineries), imagine jobs that will be available. It's simple economics.... From the time of Obasanjo-Jonathan Nigeria really had a direction and was going sumwer until buhari happened.

You are not honest, on Nigel, you talk Mtn, Glo, Airtel, No No No...have you forgotten Mtel, where did you messiah govt keep it, Was Dunlop, Nechemtex, Michelin etc also privatized or killed by corrupt policy? Pls we want to know how ANAMCO, PAN, VW, where privatized by PDP and how much job they are creating, or how many of your friends and family members work there.

Sometimes when people talk, I wonder if they think all should reason through the anus like them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Must Know The Truth by ojmaroni247(m): 1:03am On Oct 12, 2018
Atleast I reason with my anus, you don't reason at all. When Jonathan increased import duty to aid production, wasn't it your usless opposition party that was crying fowl. Even in the USA most products there are manufactured in China cause it's cheaper. It's not just a Nigerian thing....atleast during jonathans we got innoson, pan is back etc Moreover there were policies been layed down before your Messiah came in. Has your Messiah brought back those above mentioned companies?. Instead he slept for 3years and woke up when it's time for elections. Let me answer your main question, I have many pple that are working in TCN infact the jobs were advertised here on nairaland and they applied and got in. They are all married now.... Let's leave religion and ethnicity Jonathan did well, he followed the footprints of yaradua. But your saviour has failed Nigeria to a point where in 2017 USA embassy made over $10m dollars from failed Nigerian visa applications. Your so blind you can't look around you and see how pple r running away.... Jst cause of migral 30k.
ezivision:

You are not honest, on Nigel, you talk Mtn, Glo, Airtel, No No No...have you forgotten Mtel, where did you messiah govt keep it, Was Dunlop, Nechemtex, Michelin etc also privatized or killed by corrupt policy? Pls we want to know how ANAMCO, PAN, VW, where privatized by PDP and how much job they are creating, or how many of your friends and family members work there.

Sometimes when people talk, I wonder if they think all should reason through the anus like them

Re: Nigerians Must Know The Truth by ojmaroni247(m): 1:04am On Oct 12, 2018
embarassed we are still waiting to fly oh. Dude cnt even bring back a plane.

Re: Nigerians Must Know The Truth by 4kDdullard: 1:08am On Oct 12, 2018
BAZETU12:
Nitel
Nigerian Airways
NRC
Nigerian Shipping
NMT
Aladja steel
Ajaokuta steel
Nipost
National Oil,
Dunlop
Nig textile mill
Alscon
Dicon
Nafcon
Bacita sugar
Iwopin paper mill
Jebba paper mill
Volkswagen
Anamco
Leyland Motors
PAN
NEPA
Nigerchin
Michelin
Nichemtex
Kaduna Textile
NGC
e-diot!Please tell us how the lifeless one is so poor that he cannot afford to buy APC nomination form while his lazy and jobless son is blowing millions of naira worth of powerbike, his wife's aide playing with billions of naira like pocket money.
Tell us why you are so poor yet your lifeless president doesn't know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Must Know The Truth by behosgroups2019: 1:09am On Oct 12, 2018
ALL OF YOU THAT CAME OUT TO DESTABILIZE NIGERIA WILL BE DESTABILIZED BY OUR GOD. THEY BROUGHT BOKO HARAM, BOMBED CHURCHES, MOSQUES, POLICE HDQRS, UN OFFICE, EAGLE SQUARE, MARKETS, PARKS, KILL MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN. AND NIGERIANS DIED LIKE FOWLS.
INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY DECLARED NIGERIA A TERRORIST COUNTRY. BUT BUHARI CAME AND CONQUERED THEM. THEY FORMED AVENGERS, BOMBED PIPELINES TO CRIPPLE HIS GOVT, BUHARI DEFEATED THEM. THEY FORMED IPOB, BUHARI DEFEATED THEM. THEY PADDED THE BUDGET, BUHARI FOUND OUT AND STOPPED THEM. THEY POISONED HIM TO DIE BUT GOD SAVED HIS LIFE BECAUSE OF POOR NIGERIANS. THEY PRAYED FOR HIM TO DIE, OUR GOD REFUSED. AND GAVE HIM MORE STRENGTH. GOD IS A NIGERIAN. THANK YOU GOD ALMIGHTY, WE WILL WORSHIP YOU FOREVER.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Re: Nigerians Must Know The Truth by ojmaroni247(m): 9:22am On Oct 12, 2018
Kai baba cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Announces VP Tomorrow. / Fayose Takes Fayemi's Wife Round Government House (photo). / Dear INEC, Please Do Not Disqualify Muhammadu Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.