Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Dear INEC, Please Do Not Disqualify Muhammadu Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear INEC, Please Do Not Disqualify Muhammadu Buhari (600 Views)

Dear Inec Have This In Mind / Dear @INEC Don't Set This Nation Ablaze By Compromising This Election / Rivers Poll: Court Okays Suit Seeking To Disqualify Wike Over Birth Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear INEC, Please Do Not Disqualify Muhammadu Buhari by LIFEisSIMPLE: 6:28pm On Oct 27, 2018
Although the law state that INEC needs to visibly verify the certificates of all candidates, i would like to appeal to INEC to turn the other way as regards to Muhammadu Buhari. His followers see him as a man without sin. They call him Baba because he has provided the perfect living condition for all Nigerians. I would like to appeal to INEC to use the above mentioned reasons to clear President Muhammadu Buhari for the 2019 elections.

1 Like

Re: Dear INEC, Please Do Not Disqualify Muhammadu Buhari by kcmichael: 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2018
Pmb is crusinng to victory,the court are these for you if you want to investigate

1 Like

Re: Dear INEC, Please Do Not Disqualify Muhammadu Buhari by LIFEisSIMPLE: 10:48pm On Oct 27, 2018
kcmichael:
Pmb is crusinng to victory,the court are these for you if you want to investigate
Are you truly convinced he has waec result?
Re: Dear INEC, Please Do Not Disqualify Muhammadu Buhari by Roger3D(m): 10:51pm On Oct 27, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
Although the law state that INEC needs to visibly verify the certificates of all candidates, i would like to appeal to INEC to turn the other way as regards to Muhammadu Buhari. His followers see him as a man without sin. They call him Baba because he has provided the perfect living condition for all Nigerians. I would like to appeal to INEC to use the above mentioned reasons to clear President Muhammadu Buhari for the 2019 elections.
A nonentity IPOB element like you has no say on that matter. Go to court or join NK in exile
Re: Dear INEC, Please Do Not Disqualify Muhammadu Buhari by ZombieNation: 11:02pm On Oct 27, 2018
INEC does not have the powers to disqualify any candidate only a competent court can after considering a petition before it.

Buhari, however, remains a monumental disgrace and just like all of his fellow party men in the APC, power that they slandered, blackmailed and threatened Violence for has only been a high vantage position from where God has elevated them to, to make their final disgrace and expose their hypocrisy, visible to all and forgotten by none.
Re: Dear INEC, Please Do Not Disqualify Muhammadu Buhari by annnikky(f): 11:11pm On Oct 27, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
If it where to be Atiku then this NL would have been flooded with Atiku goan get ur waec buh now is the other way round they're speechless and attacking anyone that asked the man to present his ordinary waec oo not even degree cert. undecided

1 Like

Re: Dear INEC, Please Do Not Disqualify Muhammadu Buhari by ZombieNation: 11:14pm On Oct 27, 2018
annnikky:

If it where to be Atiku then this NL would have been flooded with Atiku goan get ur waec buh now is the other way round they're speechless and attacking anyone that asked the man to present his ordinary waec oo not even degree cert. undecided

Remember how they crucified Dino over a fake SR report on his BSC from ABU and even claimed that Dino bribed the VC after the latter cleared Dino

Forget yoruba people. They are just evil vipers

2 Likes

Re: Dear INEC, Please Do Not Disqualify Muhammadu Buhari by GentleMoney: 11:18pm On Oct 27, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:

Sarcasm..?
Hmmm
Re: Dear INEC, Please Do Not Disqualify Muhammadu Buhari by annnikky(f): 11:23pm On Oct 27, 2018
ZombieNation:

Remember how they crucified Dino over a fake SR report on his BSC from ABU and even claimed that Dino bribed the VC after the latter cleared Dino

Forget yoruba people. They are just evil vipers
Hypocrisy is their second name undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dear INEC, Please Do Not Disqualify Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 27, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
an immoral act considered to be a transgression against divine law.
It is synonymous with the following: immoral act, wrong
doing, act of evil/wickedness, transgression, crime, offence, misdeed, misdemeanour, error, lapse, fall from grace;
The bolded part is what our president committed. He has sinned by refusing to submit his certificate which is an offence (Sin). But you know that all these are drama so stop been emotional over someone that doesn't care for you

(1) (Reply)

No Amount Of Hate Speech Against Atiku Will Make Us Lose, PDP Tells APC / For The Record: House Report Indicting Osinbajo, Nema Boss / Atiku Unable To Visit Usa Return To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.