Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,123 members, 7,811,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) (72173 Views)

Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet / Anita Joseph And Husband MC Fish In New Romantic Pictures / Anita Joseph: "My Husband, MC Fish Wears My Shoes For Me Since 2017" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by ebukajay184: 5:35am On Jan 11, 2022
Anita Joseph and her husband engaged in a heated public display of affection on Instagram, IGBERETV reports.

In a video shared online, the couple is seen debating who should get a woman's breasts first between the baby and the woman's husband.

As they debate, Michael, aka Mc Fish, lowers his head to Anita's breast and kisses it, then grabs her breast with his hand, before burying his face in her cleavage.

As Anita argues that the baby should come first, Michael argues that it is the husband who should be given priority.

In the caption, Anita warned that anyone who has a problem with her and her husband's display should "enter pit".

She later deleted the video, after criticisms from some of her followers on Instagram.

7 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by OfficialAwol(m): 5:37am On Jan 11, 2022
This MC Fish is just a gigolo.

Meanwhile I hope they never split. Because I don't know the eyes that Anita Joseph will use to face the world.

Two shameless ijiots

297 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 6:22am On Jan 11, 2022
Old mama youngie

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by BBBmall25: 6:24am On Jan 11, 2022
Bodmum:
all I see is 2 useless animals mating in public. That guy is a very daft SIMP
hahaha.... Boss, why it pain u like that? Kukuma kee me with laff nah

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:28am On Jan 11, 2022
Bodmum:
Everyone is a simp to you?
Una brainlessness dey surprise me oo.. grin grin

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:30am On Jan 11, 2022
This guy is great..let them enjoy themselves..
Wannabe redpillers..women bashers and brainless Nigerians are free to hate and cry on my mention..
grin grin grin you can't respect them una go cry tire oo.. grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by Romanoff(f): 6:34am On Jan 11, 2022
I don't have issues with how their marriage works, it's their business and if it works for them and they are happy, hurray.

What is uncomfortable is how they post their lives on social media for every one to put mouth, the one that can't even toast a woman, the one that can't even get it up, the one that will run out of a marriage after a month, the one that hasn't ever had a relationship past three month, the ones who have been wearing same bra and boxers for for two years.

All manner of people, the ones wey get sense and the one wey no get sense.

Just keep your lives private, with this over exposure, imagine the number of people wey go dey wait make the marriage crash.

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 11, 2022
Bodmum:
Hi God
Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:02am On Jan 11, 2022
RAGGA40:
Truely your daftness/foolishness of your brain cells is everlasting like God Almighty
Keep crying on my mention..you go cry tire.. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by Omihanifa: 7:17am On Jan 11, 2022
The girl don use am, he's no longer himself angry as long as he's in that marriage, he will continue to worship her and be her slave lipsrsealed

The other day, he was busy massaging her legs at iyabo ojo's mother funeral

Early last year that was how he was also washing the girl's pant just to prove a point that there's no big deal in men washing theirs wives pant.

Every time he's always the one doing the stupid things lipsrsealed why can't the girl too be licking his hairy armpits just to prove that she loves him angry

Weak nigga

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by Lattop1(m): 7:21am On Jan 11, 2022
It's their marriage it doesn't have to be perfect for u people, it is not a community project, since it makes them happy ... Comot body joo

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by siofra(f): 7:27am On Jan 11, 2022
Redpillers go vexxx grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by RemoveKebab: 7:29am On Jan 11, 2022
More like Mc fish brain grin

20 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 11, 2022
Dirty woman

7 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by gambia(m): 7:30am On Jan 11, 2022
Some people's role model, that's the combo of a SIMPle man and foolish woman.

24 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by Soso990240(m): 7:31am On Jan 11, 2022
Clout chasing.... That's the normal daily activity of 75% of Nigeria youths. 2023 is around the corner, yet these ones are still busy clout chasing.. cry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by Franchise21(m): 7:31am On Jan 11, 2022
OK
Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:32am On Jan 11, 2022
Insane

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by Stevyne: 7:32am On Jan 11, 2022
Bodmum:
Simp this, simp that.
Your type deh enter dm deh beg for sex.

Omo weyre!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by medriano: 7:33am On Jan 11, 2022
What is all of this for though? Some people have made social media tiring.
Grow up and be responsible.

4 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by Hamzatgodfirst(m): 7:33am On Jan 11, 2022
Oh... Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by Peace081: 7:33am On Jan 11, 2022
Kayamatta at work grin

5 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by illicit(m): 7:33am On Jan 11, 2022
tongue
Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by lovvelies: 7:34am On Jan 11, 2022
Why is this trash on the front page?

9 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by ButterBurger: 7:34am On Jan 11, 2022
Good.
As long as it's not against the constitution.
Everybody else should worry about their own fortune.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 7:34am On Jan 11, 2022

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by Motimek: 7:35am On Jan 11, 2022
After seeing this, I felt so motivated. It changed my whole life , now I'm a successful person and became a trillionaire at a young age. I'm an engineer, pilot, medical doctor, architect and an astronaut. I got 20 Olympic gold medals, 10 Oscars, 7 Padma shree awards , 3 Noble prize award and 5 nominations. Next year I'm planning to buy moon. It all happened because of this , thank you so much admin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 7:35am On Jan 11, 2022
Rubbish...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Embarrassed Nigeria At Global Citizen Concert In SA / Chioma Finally Leaves Davido - Kemi Olunloyo / Roman Goddess Shares Bedroom Photo In Undies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.