Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,292 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku (53476 Views)

What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis / #endsars: What Obasanjo Told Buhari At Virtual Meeting - Fani-kayode Reveals / 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by hassantaiwoo: 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2018
They want Atiku to renew their licences for oil well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by OsuEbonyi: 10:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by livelymatilda22: 10:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
No 6....

There are still areas, nationally and internationally, where you(Atiku) have to mend fences and make amends. You will know how to handle what is already out and what may yet be put out by the opposition. "

Obasanjo to Atiku.... 11/Oct./2018

2 Likes

Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by greatiyk4u(m): 10:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
E
Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by arabbunkum: 10:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
Nigeria shall be great again. #atikulate

3 Likes

Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by maestroferdi: 10:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
vedaxcool:
But some of this Yoruba elders can be very dangerous, they make ipob yoots hate them, then make them lick their feets then make them hate them again then make them lick their shoes again.... How they manipulate these yoots is very intriguing and must be documented in political studies. grin grin grin
You are making a big fool of yourself, ogbeni....

2 Likes

Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by honestivo(m): 10:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
The opposition are making strategy while APC are busy fighting themselves ,no plan for the people

2 Likes

Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by Sleekfingers: 10:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
awelekiti:
Amazingly, even in the face of a reality, some people still hide the truth. Nigeria has never been this devided since independence. It's glaring that the government of the day is of nepotism, religious bigotry and tribalism. Our constitution allows us to practice any religion of our choice. Shii is a faction of Islam, which buhari and elrufai joined force to attack, for no reason. There are various factions of Islam. We have the sunnis, the Shiites, ahmadiyya( whose leader was Ahmad, a pakistanis), etc. Wetin konsain buhari konsain religion? Elzakzaky was granted bail on a couple of occasions yet he has refused to allow him go. There's no respect for rule of law in this country under buhari. He claims to be fighting corruption yet, tinubu who has mortgaged our Lagos, rotimi amaechi,elrufai who almost sold Abuja remain untouchable. When kemi adeosun left,her replacement should be from same region because her tenure hadn't expired and the replacement should have been a Christian. Instead, buhari went and picked a Muslim northern lady to replace her. That's impunity. In a country like Nigeria, any leader who puts religion on his head won't go far. Buhari is simply fulfilling his religious agenda. Scores were killed by herdsmen in the Christian dominated north central but he turned a deaf ear to their plight. A herdsman was killed and the killer was quickly tried and handed a sentence of death by firing squad. What a leader! He could proscribe ipob in a hurry, the organisation agitating for a sovereign state which is allowed under our constitution , those who do not carry firearms but has refused to proscribe herders who kill, rape and maim on a daily basis. His service chiefs disobeyed him but has refused to remove or replace them. People were killed in benue but refused to condone them. Instead of going to benue, he headed for nasarawa, asking ortom to meet him there. What a leader. We don't want such a bad leader anymore. We want to be united again.

I can't stop wondering how some Nigerians reason..and how their brains are wired
Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by asmovic(m): 10:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
chiefolododo:
ATIKU IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA COMES 2019
you can only boast of a vote. That's if you have a PVC. Even if you have, it doesn't affect mine. Then, it should be 'come' not, 'comes'.

2 Likes

Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by Kingosytex(m): 10:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
Sannisege:
I stand with Buhari, the man of truth. Quote me and DIE in your sleep tonight.

you can keep standing with buhari, but is buhari standing with you?

4 Likes

Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 11, 2018
chiefolododo:

Yesooo in our dreams
Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by bewla(m): 10:39pm On Oct 11, 2018
chiefolododo:
yea like Fulani for fulan you say cow is bad but u like beefi
Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by Yankee101: 10:39pm On Oct 11, 2018
Obasanjo still has it
Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by GistFullGround: 10:39pm On Oct 11, 2018
Buhari is done for!

5 Likes

Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by jolomiurenyi(m): 10:44pm On Oct 11, 2018
chiefolododo:

Election is not won on social media, follow who know road ooo.... Sai Baba.... tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by Onyenazumu87: 10:44pm On Oct 11, 2018
The last set of people to Trust in election are Yoruba people.
Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by Codebrain798345: 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2018
Codebrain

Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by CoolAmbience(m): 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2018
chiefolododo:

No be only comes 2019....na goes 2029.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by aluma(m): 10:46pm On Oct 11, 2018
Is it not same obasanjo dat have us buhari u re here shouting atikulate so must we continue to jump from fry pan to fire say no to baba70s fresh young youth is what we want either atiku nor buhari him self should leave us alone oh u na no one still get.
Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by ogba20: 10:46pm On Oct 11, 2018
AtikuSupportUK:
An APC Top Analyst Writes On Atiku's Chances

*FROM A CORE BUHARIST:*

Atiku : Why the Maths Scares Me
~ Isah Mansur

Yes, the Maths scares me. Atiku will sweep SS and SE; sweep most of NC especially Benue, Kwara, Plateau and Kogi (forget about Yahaya Bello's boasts); he will have significant votes in Taraba, Gombe, Adamawa and Kaduna. If he's able to carry Kwankwaso, Lamido and Tambuwal along, he will have significant votes from Kano, Jigawa and Sokoto states respectively. Even in Katsina, his relationship with the Yar'adua family would count on his behalf especially in Katsina central.

Furthermore, being a contest between two northerners, the religious and tribal sentiments that played against GEJ will not be there. Atiku will get votes from many northern states especially those that have been PDP before 2015. The economic hardship people are undergoing at the grassroot, something this government seems to take for granted, will also count on Atiku's favour as well as the below average performance of many APC governors.

The SW is also not a good vote bank for PMB presently. The margin between APC and PDP, judging from Ekiti and Osun elections, is still very narrow despite all the might of incumbency deployed in those elections that may not be there during the general election. The Tinubu political camp is now barely surviving by the whiskers in the southwest.

With all these pointers, I feel the government and its supporters must tight their belts if actually we want defeat Atiku. Dismissing him as corrupt and not trustworthy, as the Presidency seems to be doing, is not enough to defeat him at the polls. Many Nigerian passing through unprecedented hardship would hardly understand the benefits of fighting corruption and having an honest leader at the top. The APC and the government must be able to show Nigerians why they are better than Atiku in improving their lives rather clinging to the now worn-out "we are the honest people" argument. Hungry Nigerians would hardly understand that.

This is my humble opinion, looking at the reality devoid of my Buharists sentiments.

Isah Mansur.
nice analysis, Nigerians are lovely people they just want to leave in peace they are not asking for too much

3 Likes

Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by jolomiurenyi(m): 10:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
hassantaiwoo:
They want Atiku to renew their licences for oil well.

Help me tell the wailers.... They will fail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
Obasanjo, as much as I don't like him for a lot of terribly bad things he has done, he wiped out the threats against the lives and businesses of a lot of people, he approved of the war by the OPC against 419 in the SouthWest, he perfectly took care of security issues and the number of jobs being created periodically as a result of the telecommunication companies he brought to Nigeria is immeasurable, he was bossy but kind of followed the rule of law, maybe we would have had Yar Adua better than him but who knows, too bad we have not had a better President since after he left, too bad

2 Likes

Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by HeroicMeastro: 10:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
dre11:

‘Displacing Buhari will be tough’, ‘Start from where we stopped’ — five things Obasanjo told Atiku

https://www.thecable.ng/displacing-buhari-will-be-tough-start-from-where-we-stopped-five-things-obasanjo-told-atiku

I will still vote for Buhari over Atiku but the old man was right whe he mentioned"– we ran an administration by Nigerians for all Nigerians where merit and performance count more than blood relationship, friendship or kith and kin"
This, Buhari must rectify when he is back in 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by PeterRenmoney(m): 10:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
Hi everyone
Are you a salary earner, or business owner, we disburse in less than 24hrs.
I WORK with RENMONEY.
RenMoney provides fast access to N12,000 - N4 Million loan; no collateral, guarantors or long processes.
All you need is :
Requirements for salary earners.
1. .One passport photo
2. Recent utility bill
3 .Work I.d
4. Any of govt I.d card
5. Six month salary bank statement
You can reach me on 07035118465

Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by Algaddaf: 10:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
Sai P.M.B

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by 11doubledee: 10:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
See these embodiments of corruption,the ones that spent over 3billion dollars on ghost power projects.
Although buhari may be clueless,walahi these corrupt faces no dey give me joy at all.
undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by slivertongue: 10:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
GMB's capacity is overrated. as gov he appointd his in commissners afta 99dys &left witout achievement. he didnt fail me

1 Like

Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by TolaniLuv: 11:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
When will common people get sense?? Na so them deh shout Sai baba! Now atikulated not knowingly knowing that onces a thieve will always be a thieve and Atiku is still a Notherner why must we open our eyes and still think we are smart when northern is still going to be our next president ? We have other tribes in nigeria too

1 Like

Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by 11doubledee: 11:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
Yankee101:
Obasanjo still has it
Still has what?
Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by showafrica(m): 11:06pm On Oct 11, 2018
Kennitrust:
I don't know if someone else feel this way with me.
I have hatred for Buhari from the first day he assume the number one position in the country.

Since he became the first man of this country , I have always been careful not to pronounce the word "PRESIDENT" attached to Buhari's name.

That man is not my president.

I wish Atiku will seize this opportunity to drag him out of that office.

I hate that man, no be small.

Me too.. I didn't like GEJ leadership but when I learnt it was Buhari, I just abandoned my pvc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IBB, Shehu Yar’adua And Murtala Nyako In Mecca (Throwback Photo) / Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. / I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.