Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,690 members, 7,813,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku (53470 Views)

What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis / #endsars: What Obasanjo Told Buhari At Virtual Meeting - Fani-kayode Reveals / 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by awgumayor: 6:00am On Oct 12, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

If restructuring was compatible with the constitution each region would already be self dependent.

How does Atiku hope to achieve restructuring with this oath?

Wahala dey o grin
my brother I thought am the only one seeing that
Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by akinszz: 6:02am On Oct 12, 2018
The thing is atiku is not going to make any difference... He will just go there and enrich himself...
If buhari can't do any better I wonder who will do it better...
Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by Manholl: 6:21am On Oct 12, 2018
chiefolododo:
ATIKU IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA COMES 2019
Please shut up and stop saying trash
Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by Manholl: 6:22am On Oct 12, 2018
akinszz:
The thing is atiku is not going to make any difference... He will just go there and enrich himself...
If buhari can't do any better I wonder who will do it better...
I stand with you bro
Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by Peterosky(m): 6:37am On Oct 12, 2018
Kennitrust:
I don't know if someone else feel this way with me.
I have hatred for Buhari from the first day he assume the number one position in the country.

Since he became the first man of this country , I have always been careful not to pronounce the word "PRESIDENT" attached to Buhari's name.

That man is not my president.

I wish Atiku will seize this opportunity to drag him out of that office.

I hate that man, no be small.

.Bros,don't worry we are on the Same page. I hate that goat called Buhari with a passion just like I have hated him from the onset.
Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by Ogb222: 6:40am On Oct 12, 2018
U just made me laugh... Our problems full ground angry
Hizzy:
Na only five things Naija problems yakpa now
why five things Our problems many eee big pass our currency now
our problems run in Trillions
Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by blaqoracle: 6:44am On Oct 12, 2018
Kennitrust:
I have hatred for Buhari from the first day he assume the number one position in the country.

Since he became the first man of this country , I have always been careful not to pronounce the word "PRESIDENT" attached to Buhari's name.

when you are product of baby factory, you grow to hate everybody.
Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by Teeboi56: 6:46am On Oct 12, 2018
Atiku keee
Anytime u heard his name just run for ur life that is it
Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by nurusystem(m): 6:55am On Oct 12, 2018
anything obasanjo support is 90% failure run away from them, Athiefculate, Obasanjo, GEJ, Gumi, kuka but better run to God... god please help Buhari continue 2019. make him Moses over our enemies.....

2 Likes

Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by AnanseK(m): 6:55am On Oct 12, 2018
Bholutife18:
Obasanjo had no choice. If it's about sending Buhari outta Aso Rock, he would even work with his enemies.

#ATIKULATE

ATIKULOOT!

1 Like

Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by afamaustin(m): 7:03am On Oct 12, 2018
My PVC is like my girlfriend nw
Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by vedaxcool(m): 7:11am On Oct 12, 2018
Cloud007:
trouble Maker cheesy grin

My brother they must teach us how they do it
Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by NwaliE01: 7:13am On Oct 12, 2018
chiefolododo:
ATIKU IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA COMES 2019
Get your PVC ready and ensure you vote correctly to actualize it bro.
We must change the changer.
Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by KanuIsCursed: 7:17am On Oct 12, 2018
Obasanjo will be disgrace come 2019.

no wawa Jew should quote me because I don't like replying to flat headed pig

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by veesion: 7:45am On Oct 12, 2018
BUT HOW ABOUT THE ARMY OF CHILD AND BABY VOTERS ARMED WITH THEIR VOTERS CARD FOR BUHARI,they did it b4 they shall do it again.
WHAT ABOUT THOSE THEY IMPORTED FROM NIGER and oda neigbourung counties TO COME AND VOTE DURING D LAST ELECTION

INEC IN D POCKET FACTOR NKO

How will ATIKU SUMMOUNT AND ATIKULATE ALL THESE

since God is on his throne and hears d constant prayers of his children,he will surprise men
Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by veesion: 7:50am On Oct 12, 2018
Sannisege:
I stand with Buhari, the man of truth. Quote me and DIE in your sleep tonight.

U wey them don use do SACRIFICE for one thick forest in ur village,na life u dey so
Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by olabrad: 7:56am On Oct 12, 2018
Bholutife18:
Obasanjo had no choice. If it's about sending Buhari outta Aso Rock, he would even work with his enemies.

#ATIKULATE

Are you married, Boluwatife Loyalty?
Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by JamesTPhillips: 8:45am On Oct 12, 2018
cheesy
Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by maasoap(m): 8:48am On Oct 12, 2018
Did he repeat this too? See attachment below

Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by maasoap(m): 8:50am On Oct 12, 2018
Kennitrust:

Who cares as long as you are in minority. You will always have your voice but not your way
Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by maasoap(m): 8:54am On Oct 12, 2018
gdonj1:
Because of buhari Igbo's started agitating to break away and some Yoruba remembered their root of Oduduwa Republic, now because of Atiku everybody now is fighting for one Nigeria, buhari remains pure calamity that was send to bring hate and disunity in Nigeria

This should tell you that many Nigerians don't know what they want. One Nigeria today, referendum tomorrow. You think it has to do with Buhari, wait until another cycle started
Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by maasoap(m): 8:56am On Oct 12, 2018
AtikuSupportUK:
An APC Top Analyst Writes On Atiku's Chances

*FROM A CORE BUHARIST:*

Atiku : Why the Maths Scares Me
~ Isah Mansur

Yes, the Maths scares me. Atiku will sweep SS and SE; sweep most of NC especially Benue, Kwara, Plateau and Kogi (forget about Yahaya Bello's boasts); he will have significant votes in Taraba, Gombe, Adamawa and Kaduna. If he's able to carry Kwankwaso, Lamido and Tambuwal along, he will have significant votes from Kano, Jigawa and Sokoto states respectively. Even in Katsina, his relationship with the Yar'adua family would count on his behalf especially in Katsina central.

Furthermore, being a contest between two northerners, the religious and tribal sentiments that played against GEJ will not be there. Atiku will get votes from many northern states especially those that have been PDP before 2015. The economic hardship people are undergoing at the grassroot, something this government seems to take for granted, will also count on Atiku's favour as well as the below average performance of many APC governors.

The SW is also not a good vote bank for PMB presently. The margin between APC and PDP, judging from Ekiti and Osun elections, is still very narrow despite all the might of incumbency deployed in those elections that may not be there during the general election. The Tinubu political camp is now barely surviving by the whiskers in the southwest.

With all these pointers, I feel the government and its supporters must tight their belts if actually we want defeat Atiku. Dismissing him as corrupt and not trustworthy, as the Presidency seems to be doing, is not enough to defeat him at the polls. Many Nigerian passing through unprecedented hardship would hardly understand the benefits of fighting corruption and having an honest leader at the top. The APC and the government must be able to show Nigerians why they are better than Atiku in improving their lives rather clinging to the now worn-out "we are the honest people" argument. Hungry Nigerians would hardly understand that.

This is my humble opinion, looking at the reality devoid of my Buharists sentiments.

Isah Mansur.

The only one region where Atiku will have upper hand is SE. Lol at the "FROM A CORE BUHARIST". Where are the core Atikuists?
Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by kellyboo: 10:29am On Oct 12, 2018
Get a lasting solution to your power problem as we offer you an affordable solar power system that befit your budget.
Check my signature please
Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by omoharry(f): 10:48am On Oct 12, 2018
awelekiti:
Amazingly, even in the face of a reality, some people still hide the truth. Nigeria has never been this devided since independence. It's glaring that the government of the day is of nepotism, religious bigotry and tribalism. Our constitution allows us to practice any religion of our choice. Shii is a faction of Islam, which buhari and elrufai joined force to attack, for no reason. There are various factions of Islam. We have the sunnis, the Shiites, ahmadiyya( whose leader was Ahmad, a pakistanis), etc. Wetin konsain buhari konsain religion? Elzakzaky was granted bail on a couple of occasions yet he has refused to allow him go. There's no respect for rule of law in this country under buhari. He claims to be fighting corruption yet, tinubu who has mortgaged our Lagos, rotimi amaechi,elrufai who almost sold Abuja remain untouchable. When kemi adeosun left,her replacement should be from same region because her tenure hadn't expired and the replacement should have been a Christian. Instead, buhari went and picked a Muslim northern lady to replace her. That's impunity. In a country like Nigeria, any leader who puts religion on his head won't go far. Buhari is simply fulfilling his religious agenda. Scores were killed by herdsmen in the Christian dominated north central but he turned a deaf ear to their plight. A herdsman was killed and the killer was quickly tried and handed a sentence of death by firing squad. What a leader! He could proscribe ipob in a hurry, the organisation agitating for a sovereign state which is allowed under our constitution , those who do not carry firearms but has refused to proscribe herders who kill, rape and maim on a daily basis. His service chiefs disobeyed him but has refused to remove or replace them. People were killed in benue but refused to condone them. Instead of going to benue, he headed for nasarawa, asking ortom to meet him there. What a leader. We don't want such a bad leader anymore. We want to be united again.
You spoke my mind..some of my brothers and sisters in the South west know this..but they choose to sell thier conscience for only GOd knows what..do they think Buhari give a hoot about another tribe aside from his own? we dont need is kind...dem sey it is becos he is a fulani man and a muslim that is why we don't like him.is Atiku not a muslim and a fulani man man?..we dont need another fanatic again.Nigeria must be united back..and never again must people e killed so that cow may live.
Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by omoharry(f): 10:53am On Oct 12, 2018
HeroicMeastro:

I will still vote for Buhari over Atiku but the old man was right whe he mentioned"– we ran an administration by Nigerians for all Nigerians where merit and performance count more than blood relationship, friendship or kith and kin"
This, Buhari must rectify when he is back in 2019.
are you kidding me? Rectify what..it is in his DNA..and you cannot do anything about it..if that is what you want then, you have to live with it and much more if he returns..
Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by omoharry(f): 11:16am On Oct 12, 2018
LabiTalks:

You are pained. Seriously pained. The problem with people like you is that you already have hatred for Buhari, and you will never see anything good coming from Him. Your hatred has painted the colouration of whatever He does. How will a President support the killings of the citizens of the country He governs, Hear yourself. By the time Atiku becomes President, I will see how He intends to solve the problem of insecurity in this Country better. Instead of you people to ask for His strategies, and road map, you are just supporting Him because you hate Buhari. I pity your future, and the future of your generation. You accuse Him of religious bigotry, yet you acknowledge that He detained El-Zakzaky, a Muslim. How many Pastors Has He detained. Fulani Herdsmen that kill people, did they tell u they only kill Christians, do you have the religious demography of people that were killed. Please think, Think and be objective. Dont let Pastors who for their selfish gain and the fact that Buhari has reduced all d free money they see, see Him as a Devil, spoil your mind. Use your Brain!.
No the guy is not pained but wrote a nice analysis of the Buhari government..you are the one that is being voluntarily disillusion about the Buhari/APC administration.

So can you tell us why has he refused to proscribe the killer herdsmen as terrorist? ( remember they are know globally known as the forth most dangerous group of people in the world)..he did not waste time in doing that to IPOB ..remember those guys did not kill any one nor did they carry arms but Buhari came with the full military might to the south east..

Secondly why has he continued to disobey court orders and the rule of law?..what kind of president does that if he not a dictator? he has divided this country along ethnic line by his nepotistic appointment and action in his style of leadership and Nigerians are more divided than they were. He has continued to protect and advocate for the headsmen to be accommodated and the same time telling us they are foreigners from Niger and Chad..how many headsmen have been caught, arrested and tried amid all this massacre that has been committed by them? but a man was tried and sentence to death because he killed an headman in retaliation for a massacre that happened in his village..Buhari will never heed to the cry of the victims of headsmen when they cry for help and protection but he is fast in sending military to protect his kins men from retaliation..the list are endless.

The only thing that has been echoing in our ears since he came into office is that these same killers headmen should be given a colony/lands across the country, now they want to use free land from across the country to give to them so that we will now start having another sorrow tears and blood just like what has been playing out in middle belt..If he cannot protect the lives and properties of ordinary citizens from the claws of the cattle headers then what kind of president is he? is that not his number one responsibility?

Please if you want to sell Buhari you can use some other good policies that his government is known for which is continuity of project done by past administration..but don't come here and insult our sensibility that what we have experience our life time is nothing but an illusion.you know your party but you are only doing your job to defend them..so Weldon
Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ogb222:
U just made me laugh... Our problems full ground angry
Our problems yakpa for one year we hav not finished naming our problems
Re: Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 13, 2018
omoharry:
You spoke my mind..some of my brothers and sisters in the South west know this..but they choose to sell thier conscience for only GOd knows what..do they think Buhari give a hoot about another tribe aside from his own? we dont need is kind...dem sey it is becos he is a fulani man and a muslim that is why we don't like him.is Atiku not a muslim and a fulani man man?..we dont need another fanatic again.Nigeria must be united back..and never again must people e killed so that cow may live.
Yes. Buhari is a religious fanatic, his antecedents have shown, including his stance on boko haram and sharia. I wonder how our people forget the past in a hurry. Something is wrong somewhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern Youths Shortlist 12 Names For 2019 Presidency / "Please Don't Disgrace Me Here" - Governor Ibikunle Amosun Begs. / Female Nigerian Soldiers Dance To Kizz Daniel "Madu" To Celebrate The New Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.