Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,978 members, 7,810,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Cheap Fraudster And Hacker Busted � - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cheap Fraudster And Hacker Busted � (438 Views)

Kidnappers' Hideout, Where School Children Were Taken, Busted In Epe, Lagos / Man Who Disguised As A Woman To Secure A Job In Niger State Busted (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Fraudster And Hacker Busted � by HZNjnr(m): 8:12pm On Oct 11, 2018
See this learner who wants to scam me. Asking me to send him 24k � � � �

Jonah Oyisi is my friend and won't request money via Facebook that's if at all he would.

Read and laugh biko �

The name I sent to him as my account name means Arrester of Thieves in the world (in Idoma language)

Hackers everywhere, but so many people are careless with their social network accounts hence these hackers up and down.

I will share how to avoid hackers in a subsequent post

Stay safe everyone ✌️

Re: Cheap Fraudster And Hacker Busted � by HZNjnr(m): 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2018
See more pictures � � � �

HZNjnr:
See this learner who wants to scam me. Asking me to send him 24k � � � �

Jonah Oyisi is my friend and won't request money via Facebook that's if at all he would.

Read and laugh biko �

The name I sent to him as my account name means Arrester of Thieves in the world (in Idoma language)

Hackers everywhere, but so many people are careless with their social network accounts hence these hackers up and down.

I will share how to avoid hackers in a subsequent post

Stay safe everyone ✌️

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Lawyer Over Facebook Protest On Rot In Abattoir Of NPF / Nigerian Lady’s Finger Set To Be Amputated Over Wedding Ring / Yahoo Boy Kills Policeman While Trying To Evade Arrest In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.