Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Coordinator Who Asked S-west To Vote Out Buhari Spoke For Himself - Shi'a Sect - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coordinator Who Asked S-west To Vote Out Buhari Spoke For Himself - Shi'a Sect (21004 Views)

Pastor Olaniyan: I Spoke For Myself Not RCCG / What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? / Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coordinator Who Asked S-west To Vote Out Buhari Spoke For Himself - Shi'a Sect by TEYA: 8:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
Franklyspeakin:
it is good that religion be kept away from politics but that's sadly the case in Nigeria. But isn't it this same section buhari imprisoned their leader and killed his kids?? Hmmmm another errror of this govt shaa. Abeg Jare fam, how was ur day
Gej killed zakzaky's kids too!
Re: Coordinator Who Asked S-west To Vote Out Buhari Spoke For Himself - Shi'a Sect by Afonja007: 8:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
FriendNG:
Shia are politically weightless. Buhari don't even need your support. Go out together with Igbos and other haters in mass to vote for Atiku.

But at the end Buhari will still have a flawless victory. The highest you can do is 2 wail & call it rigging.
because you never lose love one keep worshiping buhari until he unleash Taliban with herdsmen on you or your house hold

1 Like

Re: Coordinator Who Asked S-west To Vote Out Buhari Spoke For Himself - Shi'a Sect by Kingosytex(m): 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
CilicMarin:
Some people will cry Biafra Next Year, after the presidential election result is announced.

1 Million Atikus CAN NEVER Defeat Buhari.

how you people over rate this buhari is funny!
suddenly he has become unbeatable. need i remind u that prior to his victory in 2015, that he has been losing. i can assure you that he will still lose in 2019. atiku is not GEJ that bowed to buhari's blackmail.

you better start atikulating

1 Like

Re: Coordinator Who Asked S-west To Vote Out Buhari Spoke For Himself - Shi'a Sect by CilicMarin: 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
Nemesis001:

So what stopped him from winning all through the 4 times he's always come to mark register in elections

You know nothing about politics boy

He always won the North, and he would be rigged out elsewhere because he didn't even have the money to hire agents round the Country.

But now he has INEC, Military Police, Money etc..

So who can withstand him?
Re: Coordinator Who Asked S-west To Vote Out Buhari Spoke For Himself - Shi'a Sect by lawalosky(m): 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
Timil:
I still don't understand why our brothers from the East are so desperate to be in control of a country the named a "ZOO".

Is it that the sun has failed to rise in their land or they are just totally confused and short of ideas.
There are Ibo's as there are ipob
Re: Coordinator Who Asked S-west To Vote Out Buhari Spoke For Himself - Shi'a Sect by brexit: 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
Obj has goofed not matter the camouflage.

1 Like

Re: Coordinator Who Asked S-west To Vote Out Buhari Spoke For Himself - Shi'a Sect by CilicMarin: 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
Kingosytex:

how you people over rate this buhari is funny!
suddenly he has become unbeatable. need i remind u that prior to his victory in 2015, that he has been losing. i can assure you that he will still lose in 2019. atiku is not GEJ that bowed to buhari's blackmail.

you better start atikulating

rather it should be Buhari is not Jonathan.
Re: Coordinator Who Asked S-west To Vote Out Buhari Spoke For Himself - Shi'a Sect by Themandator: 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
SarkinYarki:
No sane Shia that fears God will vote Buhari

In your 2018 prophecy you claimed that God told you that Chief Olusegun Obasanjo would not only forgive Atiku but that he would also throw his weight behind him in his bid for the Presidency. Considering the present political trend, are you sure this is still going to happen?

Yes, as Almighty God who knows the heart of man lives, Obasanjo will forgive and support Atiku for the presidency. And Atiku will defeat Buhari come 2019 Presidential Election. Did you read The Sun Newspaper publication of May 27, 2018, where General Jemibewon, in an interview, vowed to stake his neck in support of Atiku’s bid for the Presidency? So, notable Nigerians would support and root for Atiku come 2019. I am not campaigning for Atiku, whatever comes out of my mouth is based on revelation that I received from God. To me, it is idiotic and stupid for anybody to say I have collected Ghana-Must-Go from Atiku. Let us wait till 2019 and see.
Re: Coordinator Who Asked S-west To Vote Out Buhari Spoke For Himself - Shi'a Sect by leisuretym: 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2018
vote the grand patron out!! Nigeria is turning to a cattle republic! look at faculty of education in unijos

Re: Coordinator Who Asked S-west To Vote Out Buhari Spoke For Himself - Shi'a Sect by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2018
CilicMarin:
Some people will cry Biafra Next Year, after the presidential election result is announced.

No amount of social media graphics' campaigns would save your hero from falling next year. The messiah is here already.

1 Like

Re: Coordinator Who Asked S-west To Vote Out Buhari Spoke For Himself - Shi'a Sect by SarkinYarki: 8:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
Themandator:

In your 2018 prophecy you claimed that God told you that Chief Olusegun Obasanjo would not only forgive Atiku but that he would also throw his weight behind him in his bid for the Presidency. Considering the present political trend, are you sure this is still going to happen?

Yes, as Almighty God who knows the heart of man lives, Obasanjo will forgive and support Atiku for the presidency. And Atiku will defeat Buhari come 2019 Presidential Election. Did you read The Sun Newspaper publication of May 27, 2018, where General Jemibewon, in an interview, vowed to stake his neck in support of Atiku’s bid for the Presidency? So, notable Nigerians would support and root for Atiku come 2019. I am not campaigning for Atiku, whatever comes out of my mouth is based on revelation that I received from God. To me, it is idiotic and stupid for anybody to say I have collected Ghana-Must-Go from Atiku. Let us wait till 2019 and see.

Wow
Re: Coordinator Who Asked S-west To Vote Out Buhari Spoke For Himself - Shi'a Sect by CilicMarin: 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
awelekiti:
No amount of social media graphics' campaigns would save your hero from falling next year. The messiah is here already.

Messiah of the ipob yoots grin grin
Re: Coordinator Who Asked S-west To Vote Out Buhari Spoke For Himself - Shi'a Sect by Glink2018(m): 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
FriendNG:
Shia are politically weightless. Buhari don't even need your support. Go out together with Igbos and other haters in mass to vote for Atiku.

But at the end Buhari will still have a flawless victory. The highest you can do is 2 wail & call it rigging.

I know APC have to adopted the rigging system they use in osun gubernatorial election in this general election.

The opposition parties will surprise you.
Re: Coordinator Who Asked S-west To Vote Out Buhari Spoke For Himself - Shi'a Sect by Nemesis001: 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
IrokoOluwere:

You are a clown!
Go check the results of the past presidential elections you’re talking about and see how much votes Buhari always got . Remember to check the regions those votes are from .
Did you just mention the same Yar’adua that condemned the election that brought him in ? And admitted it was massively rigged to favour him?
You are the naive one here kid!
But 2015 elections results weren't rigged massively in the North right

You need serious beating aswear. You are still a small boy

1 Like

Re: Coordinator Who Asked S-west To Vote Out Buhari Spoke For Himself - Shi'a Sect by budusky05(m): 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
CilicMarin:

Not only Biafra, Nnamdi Kwunu, his papa, ojukwu, Bianca, ekweremadu, Saraki, otueke, wikeoooo, Atikuthief, secondus, FFK, and okonjo.

Me I can't wait to laugh.
Re: Coordinator Who Asked S-west To Vote Out Buhari Spoke For Himself - Shi'a Sect by IrokoOluwere: 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
Nemesis001:

But 2015 elections results weren't rigged massively in the North right

You need serious beating aswear. You are still a small boy

If you like,call me foetus.
I will vote for PMB in 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coordinator Who Asked S-west To Vote Out Buhari Spoke For Himself - Shi'a Sect by Themandator: 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Wow

As earlier predicted by me in my prophecy of 2017 and 2018, let me be frank and declare before God of heaven and the whole earth, even if Buhari should red carpet the whole nation, Buhari and his APC will not win the 2019 presidential election.
Re: Coordinator Who Asked S-west To Vote Out Buhari Spoke For Himself - Shi'a Sect by Franklyspeakin: 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
He also didn't get a 2nd term abi I lie??
TEYA:

Gej killed zakzaky's kids too!
Re: Coordinator Who Asked S-west To Vote Out Buhari Spoke For Himself - Shi'a Sect by leisuretym: 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
CilicMarin:

stop making yourself look somehow, are you normal? see what you posted? read it to yourself
Re: Coordinator Who Asked S-west To Vote Out Buhari Spoke For Himself - Shi'a Sect by Nemesis001: 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
CilicMarin:

He always won the North, and he would be rigged out elsewhere because he didn't even had the money to hire agents round the Country.

But he has INEC, Military Police, Money etc..

So who can withstand him?

The same way GEJ had CIA,NiA and FBI, what happened at the polls?

Buhari have been rejected by God ND man. grin

1 Like

Re: Coordinator Who Asked S-west To Vote Out Buhari Spoke For Himself - Shi'a Sect by Themandator: 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
IrokoOluwere:

As earlier predicted by me in my prophecy of 2017 and 2018, let me be frank and declare before God of heaven and the whole earth, even if Buhari should red carpet the whole nation, Buhari and his APC will not win the 2019 presidential election.
Re: Coordinator Who Asked S-west To Vote Out Buhari Spoke For Himself - Shi'a Sect by LordNapoleon: 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2018
CilicMarin:
[s][/s]

Leave ochanja market and travel, you no go hear...

No Northerner Can defeat Buhari in the North.
No Northerner can defeat Buhari in the North because most Northerners are gullible and stupid.
Re: Coordinator Who Asked S-west To Vote Out Buhari Spoke For Himself - Shi'a Sect by emmaitive(m): 9:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
Benekruku:

You said it all
They don't know. Atiku just wants to waste a little money
His popularity up North can't even match Tambuwal or Kwankwanso
And imagine people believing an Atiku can break Northern. Votes

Moreover, Northern votes is one direction and definitely going Buharis's way
The West only need just seal the victory
Game over
keep deceiving ursef..until e go clear for ya eye
Re: Coordinator Who Asked S-west To Vote Out Buhari Spoke For Himself - Shi'a Sect by Kyase(m): 9:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
FriendNG:

bros you harsh oooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coordinator Who Asked S-west To Vote Out Buhari Spoke For Himself - Shi'a Sect by Nemesis001: 9:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
IrokoOluwere:

Your vote is inconsequential as REASONABLE NIGERIANS will vote IN ATIKU next year. grin

1 Like

Re: Coordinator Who Asked S-west To Vote Out Buhari Spoke For Himself - Shi'a Sect by IrokoOluwere: 9:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
[s]
Themandator:

[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coordinator Who Asked S-west To Vote Out Buhari Spoke For Himself - Shi'a Sect by CilicMarin: 9:01pm On Oct 11, 2018
Nemesis001:

The same way GEJ had CIA,NiA and FBI, what happened at the polls?

Buhari have been rejected by God ND man. grin

Jonathan had all those without the support from the North, the same way the North are not with Atiku.
Re: Coordinator Who Asked S-west To Vote Out Buhari Spoke For Himself - Shi'a Sect by IrokoOluwere: 9:01pm On Oct 11, 2018
Nemesis001:

Your vote is inconsequential as REASONABLE NIGERIANS will vote IN ATIKU next year. grin
Ok cheesy
Re: Coordinator Who Asked S-west To Vote Out Buhari Spoke For Himself - Shi'a Sect by TEYA: 9:01pm On Oct 11, 2018
Franklyspeakin:
He also didn't get a 2nd term abi I lie??
No, you no lie grin

1 Like

Re: Coordinator Who Asked S-west To Vote Out Buhari Spoke For Himself - Shi'a Sect by Benekruku(m): 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
emmaitive:
keep deceiving ursef..until e go clear for ya eye

It's facing you

Earlier you believe the better

Staring at you

Buhari will gun till 2023, Atiku is not an heavy weight to do so,
Re: Coordinator Who Asked S-west To Vote Out Buhari Spoke For Himself - Shi'a Sect by Nemesis001: 9:03pm On Oct 11, 2018
CilicMarin:

Jonathan had all those without the support from the North, the same way the North are not with Atiku.
North are not with Atiku in your dreams I guess. grin

Guess who the Sharia council is supporting next year. grin. grin

1 Like

Re: Coordinator Who Asked S-west To Vote Out Buhari Spoke For Himself - Shi'a Sect by dokyOloye: 9:03pm On Oct 11, 2018
Timil:
I still don't understand why our brothers from the East are so desperate to be in control of a country they named a "ZOO".

Is it that the sun has failed to rise in their land or they are just totally confused and short of ideas.

Its high time the Igbos make a stand and stop wavering, if they want Biafra then they should call for a referendum.

If they want to stay in Nigeria then they should do what is right by joining forces with one of the other major tribe and stop playing politics of hate.

The Igbos aren't ready to make allies with the other major tribes yet they want to produce a PRES. NO!

Nigerian politics doesn't work that way you make allies to step forward.

The Igbos should drop their ego and make allies with the other major tribes if they are really serious about producing a president in Nigeria.

Be objective rather than subjective, learn from the Yorubas.
The news said something about shias and voting Buhari or not.
You jus wake up,start to write long epistle about Igbo.
You well so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Appeal Committee Nullifies Benue Guber Primaries / Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku / Tribunal: Melaye Accuses Tinubu Of Backing Adeyemi At A’court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.