Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Coordinator Who Asked S-west To Vote Out Buhari Spoke For Himself - Shi'a Sect - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coordinator Who Asked S-west To Vote Out Buhari Spoke For Himself - Shi'a Sect (21007 Views)

Pastor Olaniyan: I Spoke For Myself Not RCCG / What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? / Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coordinator Who Asked S-west To Vote Out Buhari Spoke For Himself - Shi'a Sect by middlebelter(m): 7:17am On Oct 12, 2018
FriendNG:
Shia are politically weightless. Buhari don't even need your support. Go out together with Igbos and other haters in mass to vote for Atiku.

But at the end Buhari will still have a flawless victory. The highest you can do is 2 wail & call it rigging.

Hmn you better watch what you say if you are truly for PMB. History have a funny way of repeating itself. Remember a story of a Goliath and a David in the Holy Bible?, I remember how the campaign against GEJ started like what is going on, and low an incumbent was defeated. Even Germany the former world champion was defeated in the lady world cup. Don't be too sure! God hates the proud.
Re: Coordinator Who Asked S-west To Vote Out Buhari Spoke For Himself - Shi'a Sect by BestDude: 7:41am On Oct 12, 2018
CilicMarin:
[s][/s]

Leave ochanja market and travel, you no go hear...

No Northerner Can defeat Buhari in the North.

Yeah, in the North. Not in Nigeria. But he couldn't win without the help of others for 3 times he tried lwkmd
Re: Coordinator Who Asked S-west To Vote Out Buhari Spoke For Himself - Shi'a Sect by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 12, 2018
Tell me how Yorubas lives have changed from the youngest Yoruba to the eldest after getting a succession of president and vice president in power and I'll believe this your pile of crap on tribal politics.

Timil:
I still don't understand why our brothers from the East are so desperate to be in control of a country they named a "ZOO".

Is it that the sun has failed to rise in their land or they are just totally confused and short of ideas.

Its high time the Igbos make a stand and stop wavering, if they want Biafra then they should call for a referendum.

If they want to stay in Nigeria then they should do what is right by joining forces with one of the other major tribe and stop playing politics of hate.

The Igbos aren't ready to make allies with the other major tribes yet they want to produce a PRES. NO!

Nigerian politics doesn't work that way you make allies to step forward.

The Igbos should drop their ego and make allies with the other major tribes if they are really serious about producing a president in Nigeria.

Be objective rather than subjective, learn from the Yorubas.
Re: Coordinator Who Asked S-west To Vote Out Buhari Spoke For Himself - Shi'a Sect by Franklyspeakin: 9:01am On Oct 12, 2018
Couldn't the matter have been handled in a way to reduce casualties?? Before using force one must cons8der the long-term effect of the action to be taken.
Like you said "that's how Boko Haram started" so no was their action effective or did it cause more havoc??
Haykaay2:

Grow up bro ......wu told you buhari killed d kids of shia sect leader,u pple will just open mouth nd say rubbish,Go and watch the video on YouTube u will knw wah dey did

Buh leh me give u a little insight of wah dey did...
Dz shia attacked buratai wen he was going for Nigeria Defence academy passing out parade,dey told him he is nuh going to pass cos dey re having deir religious right....na so dem attack buratai nd dz was aw book haram started ooooo

*watch d video on YouTube* Nigeria army vs shire Islamic group
Re: Coordinator Who Asked S-west To Vote Out Buhari Spoke For Himself - Shi'a Sect by uchwar1: 10:45am On Oct 12, 2018
CilicMarin:
[s][/s]

Leave ochanja market and travel, you no go hear...

No Northerner Can defeat Buhari in the North.
says who? many northerners I know are not even happy with Buhari. by the way, Buhari is not God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Excluding Omisore, Obanikoro From Travel Ban List Is Partial' - Yoruba Youths / Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood / Reno Omokri Reacts To Borno Suicide Bomb Blast; Slams President Buhari (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.