Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,049 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Garri : Health Benefits Of Garri. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Garri : Health Benefits Of Garri. (472 Views)

Health Benefits Of Raw Honey And Ginger That You Need To Know / 17 Health Benefits Of Ewe Akintola, CHROMOLAENA ODORATA / How Many Kg Of Garri Can We Get From 1 Tonne Of Cassava (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Garri : Health Benefits Of Garri. by Echbee: 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2018
The benefits of garri as a fermented food. 1) Fermentation causes release of some bound minerals such as calcium and magnesium. 2)Fermentation improves the digestibility of the food as its already pre-digested by the bacteria during fermentation. 3) Fermented foods are loaded with probiotics which helps to ensure good bacteria proliferation in the gut. 4) Fermented foods help curb sugar cravings, by regulating your microbiome and helping your taste buds to adapt to bitter/sour taste. 5)Fermented foods boost your immune system. continue

https://veterinarymedicineechbeebolanle-ojuri..com/2018/10/cassava-benefits-of-garri-as-fermented.html
Re: Garri : Health Benefits Of Garri. by qwertyboss(m): 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2018
Just be careful with your eyes!
Re: Garri : Health Benefits Of Garri. by hisgrace090: 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
Quick garri processors don't allow that famentation to take place anylonger, as their mordern machine can now blend, dry and fry garrison at the same time.

This is why garri is dangerous today.
Re: Garri : Health Benefits Of Garri. by Mario01boss(m): 2:44pm On Feb 13, 2019
good day, am so greateful for this kind of opportunity given to me i have cassave tubers for sale at owode ketu yewa south of ogun state this is my contact no 07062927666 or email me at
burton01matthew@gmail.com if you are interested you can call for any how you want it thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Greenhouse Material / Nigerian Yam Seedlings For Sale / Techniques In Setting Up A Poultry Farm With Low Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.