Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet (99208 Views)

Inside Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Obi’s Battle For Kano, Lagos, Rivers / Breaking: Atiku Jet Out To Germany For Medicals / Photo Of Buhari And Elrufai Inside Atiku Private Jet Heading For Campaign (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by zezinando(m): 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
olasco18:
Inside photo of the PDP presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar's private jet
Cited are Sheikh Ahmed Gumi, Afenifere leader; Chief Ayo Adebanjo and former minister of aviation, Osita Chidoka
may it not crash cos no matter how bad Atiku might be,nothing can be worse than what we are experiencing right now in Nigeria
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by Newbiee: 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
Obasanjo on Atiku
[color=#990000][/color]
"I settled for Atiku Abubakar. Some of the reasons were he worked hard for the project, he never indicated interest in the job to me, he had worked closely with Shehu Yar'Adua and Shehu never passed any adverse comment on him,he had been elected as a Governor which already put him on the pedestal to move up politically, but he had been short- changed in the election that would have put M.K.O.Abiola in power, and he seemed to have some national outreach.
What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time,a propensity for poor judgment, his belief and reliance on marabouts , his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety truth and national interest for self and selfish interest.
May be some of these traits and poor attributes are not easy to see until you work with the person concerned. And those who should tell would keep quite so that they would not be accused of running others down .
For instance until later, when a distinguished chief from Bauchi pointed out to me the value of pedigree, queried Atiku's pedigree and blamed me for making a wrong choice, I did not pay attention to Atiku's parental background.
Furthermore until all efforts to help Atiku change had failed- and having stumbled upon a report of inquiry carried out on him- I asked one of my predecessors why he did not inform me of how bad the report was and he said that he though I knew.
He said, " This was a man I wanted to dismiss and jail but for the intervention of Shagaya and Shehu Yar'Adua. ". I took him at face value. However if his appointment was an error, I fully accepted responsibility for the genuine mistake.
And knowing all that I discovered about him, what would have been an unpardonable mistake and sin against God would have been to foist him on Nigeria."

Olusegun Obasanjo
MY WATCH
Volume 2
Pages 31- 32

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by Maseke: 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
ATIKU, The next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by vecman22(m): 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
.h
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by worthybet(m): 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
Visit www.worthybet.com for your daily football predictions.
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by tommykiwi(m): 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
Same jet the LIFELESS one entered,.
Next Presido I sight you there.
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by innocential3032(m): 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
our incoming president. Full of life
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by Bodude504: 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
In fact I don't know what to say
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by micah04: 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
Bishop? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by okalo(m): 9:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
Were is Bishop Oyedepo there??

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by bpalace(m): 9:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
e
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by Pecca: 9:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
hahaha
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by kerry57: 9:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
People always identify with success and not failures.
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by millomaniac: 9:52pm On Oct 11, 2018
Meringe:
Atikulated

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by olasco18(m): 9:52pm On Oct 11, 2018
Yankee101:
Check your heading. Where is Oyedepo? Una too like to start problems sha
get out and always try to use ur brain....the snapper was not able to capture all of them
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by oluwaahmed: 9:52pm On Oct 11, 2018
OK so when buhari looses election, will zombies become wailers and wailers zombies Ayam not understanding
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by Anwons(m): 9:52pm On Oct 11, 2018
Atiku, the new Nigerian political maradona, alias Man wey sabi

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by ogba20: 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
Meringe:
Atikulated
Hmmmmm it all started like play. See things turning around oooo.let ur will be done Jehovah God for Nigeria come 2019.
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by Walelavender(m): 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
This is getting more interesting grin
2019 gonna be a blockbuster. May God keep us till then
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by roladex(f): 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
So atiku too has private jet
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by Scream(m): 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
He's a true Nigerian...not the one-sided man, that concentrated infrastructure in one side from the days of PTF, his presidency and even advised World Bank to focus on his side of Nigeria.
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by Ugosample(m): 9:54pm On Oct 11, 2018
GameGod:
#Atikulooter!
fake handle cheesy grin
your principal Buhari is FINISHED
you no know
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by deebsman1(m): 9:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
ABIOLAXYZ:
Nigeria problem on a single jet....

Make e just crash

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by MrRichmond: 9:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
Oyedepo was not on that jet

Fake news

That aside, we can see the "big dawgs" uniting, they are doing their part, let us do ours by coming together irrespective of tribe or religion to send
bubu back to his 150 cows next year, we'll be doing him a favour cause he misses them so much!

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by adams406: 9:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
True talk
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by WarriAproko: 9:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
Nigeria always play politics with religion.
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by Abfinest007(m): 9:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
am afraid
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by Yankee101: 9:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
olasco18:

get out and always try to use ur brain....the snapper was not able to capture all of them

So a challenge to your wrongly titled post is a recourse for hostility? If you can't verify don't post. You're lying please

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. / Sanusi Lamido Begins Journey To Exile, Arrives Abuja Airport (Photos, Video) / Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.