Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet (99205 Views)

Inside Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Obi’s Battle For Kano, Lagos, Rivers / Breaking: Atiku Jet Out To Germany For Medicals / Photo Of Buhari And Elrufai Inside Atiku Private Jet Heading For Campaign (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by dingbang(m): 6:37am On Oct 12, 2018
God is on his throne laughing at them
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by Trulydude(m): 6:40am On Oct 12, 2018
TruthMafia:
Some Bishops claimed that no Fulani man will rule us Christians in Nigeria again that there is a Muslim agenda to Islamize Nigeria but the same Bishops are seen supporting another Fulani man to take over from the current Fulani man.

Can light and darkness go together?

What happened to other Christians aspiring to rule Nigeria?

#UnaMuMuNeverDo

Does it mean that God prefer another Fulani Muslim President to a Christian President?

Now I see why we have the richest Pastors in the world with poorest congregation.

Nigerians shine your eyes.
Most of our Religious Leaders lack the integrity to tell us who to vote for.

To me am a Muslim and a typical Fulani man
To me i see ��������Nigeria and it's betterment of been together in love and harmony.

To be sincere with i was happy when Atiku emerged as PDP flag bearer not because i love him, but because of you christains hypocritical behavior.

ADVICE
The future of NIGERIAN politics lies with that man you hate "BUHARI",because he has another 4yrs only, but for ATIKU na eight.
BiafraAmaka:
The worst Atiku is better than Righteous Buhari but in Biafra we stand
TruthMafia:
Some Bishops claimed that no Fulani man will rule us Christians in Nigeria again that there is a Muslim agenda to Islamize Nigeria but the same Bishops are seen supporting another Fulani man to take over from the current Fulani man.

#UnaMuMuNeverDo

Does it mean that God prefer another Fulani Muslim President to a Christian President?

Now I see why we have the richest Pastors in the world with poorest congregation.

To me i see ��������Nigeria and it's betterment of been together in love and harmony.

To be sincere with i was happy when Atiku emerged as PDP flag bearer not because i love him, but because of you christains hypocritical behavior.

ADVICE
The future of NIGERIAN politics lies with that man you hate "BUHARI",because he has another 4yrs only, but for ATIKU na eight.
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by colestephan86: 6:45am On Oct 12, 2018
olasco18:
Inside photo of the PDP presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar's private jet
Cited are Sheikh Ahmed Gumi, Afenifere leader; Chief Ayo Adebanjo and former minister of aviation, Osita Chidoka
Isorite, all these people want to renew their pATIKUlas.
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by somehow: 6:46am On Oct 12, 2018
So the best your god can do is to bring up another Fulani man to replace a Fulani man? The way you guys abuse your god eh
ogba20:
Hmmmmm it all started like play. See things turning around oooo.let ur will be done Jehovah God for Nigeria come 2019.
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by somehow: 6:47am On Oct 12, 2018
Young technocrat? 71yrs young? Una get problem for this country
vicdom:
cool
very articulate (whom have been atikulated) resourceful and Young technocrat.....
back to daura is a goal
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by lagosrd: 6:52am On Oct 12, 2018
Can't see Oyedepo inside this jet now. He doesn't need a private jet from abeokuta to its now.
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by whizbee(m): 6:59am On Oct 12, 2018
TruthMafia:

#UnaMuMuNeverDo

you should vote on your own terms... not on the directions of anyone.. buhari or atiku and others
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by vicdom(m): 7:14am On Oct 12, 2018
somehow:
Young technocrat? 71yrs young? Una get problem for this country
was apparently referring to Chidoka
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by lexy2014: 7:15am On Oct 12, 2018
wolesmile:
2019 go sweet die!!!

Why have they been trying to link Atiku with Oyedepo all day? Does mean the Canaanite is endorsing Atiku's candidature? Or he wants someone from his Canaanland to also become the Vee-Pee? If the latter be true, then it will be an interesting battle between the "LET SOMEBODY SHOUT HALLELUYA!!!" and the "OUR CASE IS DIFFERENT."

Obasanjo too is another interesting case. He better not endorse Atiku. I remember him saying Atiku can only become the president of Nigeria over his dead body, and I know that baba is not ready to die yet. But if he knows he is ready to die, he can support him o. He should sha remember that the gods are watching.
Even tinubu follow sef

Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by ikorodureporta: 7:15am On Oct 12, 2018
Na dis type dey crash
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by Fitbillionairep: 7:35am On Oct 12, 2018
Ambassadors:
It's like your brain is paining you abi?
omg i mistyped. my brain ws paining me before , now it is ok. so let me type properly.
THE ONLY IDIOT HERE IS OYEDEPO
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by lielbree: 7:43am On Oct 12, 2018
Atiku a true wazobia man.

I can't wait for him to win and unite this country that buhari let almost to the brink of war.

Kick the rètard back to daura
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by kolawolejohn(m): 7:49am On Oct 12, 2018
Humblega:
Nothing new. Thats how all of them clustered around Jonathan.....despite incumbency, he was beaten black and blue....

ohaneze, Oyedepo, Afenifere are chronic losers. No b today eye b in d front.

U ar doubting....
2019 is fast approaching .....

First pic is 2014

2nd pic: is how they will b rolling on the floor and shielding tears and buhari looking at them after 2019

Chronic loser? Are you sure? Rate yourself too
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by teniboss(m): 7:59am On Oct 12, 2018
Kinda life they wanto have again...God is watching keenly...
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by olabrad: 8:01am On Oct 12, 2018
TruthMafia:

#UnaMuMuNeverDo

I don't need Oyedepo to tell me that buhari is a cursed divisive element
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by olabrad: 8:07am On Oct 12, 2018
wolesmile:
2019 go sweet die!!!

Why have they been trying to link Atiku with Oyedepo all day? Does mean the Canaanite is endorsing Atiku's candidature? Or he wants someone from his Canaanland to also become the Vee-Pee? If the latter be true, then it will be an interesting battle between the "LET SOMEBODY SHOUT HALLELUYA!!!" and the "OUR CASE IS DIFFERENT."

Obasanjo too is another interesting case. He better not endorse Atiku. I remember him saying Atiku can only become the president of Nigeria over his dead body, and I know that baba is not ready to die yet. But if he knows he is ready to die, he can support him o. He should sha remember that the gods are watching.

You are so dumb not to see that Oyedepo isn't in that picture.

What is more, buhari is also a thief. He stole 2.8 billion dollars from NNPC. He isn't better than atiku in anything.

Atiku is even better in that atiku is an employer of labour, while buhari caused Nigerians to lose 3 million jobs.
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by Charly68: 8:14am On Oct 12, 2018
North,west ,east & south gathering..I think the man is making sense ,Aso Rock cabal's game is up...2019 here we come. Buhari didn't manage his success very well.. He got to power and began to operate kangaroo kind of Government.. Neglected those who helped him to power. Name them,they are all gone . Yet he keep bragging in his enclave. We shall see the magic he wants to perform in the coming election.
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by AFONJACOW(m): 8:23am On Oct 12, 2018
vecman22:

The stakes has been raised to 500k,hope you are gamed we creating a new thread for that
you just exposed ur self because typical Nigerian with power value of 500k , you can never see him online by this working hour, Rude boy is not far from the truth, typical online billionaire live in face me I face you ,keep feeling funky and be fooling yourself
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by Nemesis001: 8:25am On Oct 12, 2018
vecman22:
Any ipob that can bet on atiku winning 2019 election, should please indicate let's have a bet here..50k bet
Can we bet?
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by Righteousness89(m): 8:25am On Oct 12, 2018
[s]
Humblega:
Nothing new. Thats how all of them clustered around Jonathan.....despite incumbency, he was beaten black and blue....

ohaneze, Oyedepo, Afenifere are chronic losers. No b today eye b in d front.

U ar doubting....
2019 is fast approaching .....

First pic is 2014

2nd pic: is how they will b rolling on the floor and shielding tears and buhari looking at them after 2019
[/s]
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by Bitterleafsoup: 8:48am On Oct 12, 2018
Trulydude:

ADVICE

ADVICE
How come nobody answers me when I ask you what has Buhari done for you and your family and community? 16 trillion debt in 3 years is not shocking to you? Even Atiku they are shouting will do worst. Please why are the Northern youth not introducing young and vibrant candidates? Why do you believe in that elitist born to rule mentality even at the expense of your people's welfare?
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by Neyomickey1: 8:49am On Oct 12, 2018
Pictures of Oyedepo inside the jet or I don’t believe you
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by AkachukwuD(m): 8:50am On Oct 12, 2018
vecman22:
Any ipob that can bet on atiku winning 2019 election, should please indicate let's have a bet here..50k bet
Let's do it man
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by wolesmile(m): 8:58am On Oct 12, 2018
olabrad:

You are so dumb not to see that Oyedepo isn't in that picture.

What is more, buhari is also a thief. He stole 2.8 billion dollars from NNPC. He isn't better than atiku in anything.

Atiku is even better in that atiku is an employer of labour, while buhari caused Nigerians to lose 3 million jobs.

You are so stupid you refused to read between the lines. Did I say Oyedepo was in that picture? Did you even read the news yesterday at all? Didn't you see other pictures of them together? Ode!!!

What do you say to these pictures, from the same day? Pictures don't lie, bro.

That's your Bishop, greening from ear to ear.....

Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by LANDLORD72: 9:23am On Oct 12, 2018
TruthMafia:

#UnaMuMuNeverDo

Have you had of the word zoning ?
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by FrostyButter: 9:44am On Oct 12, 2018
TruthMafia:

#UnaMuMuNeverDo

In your heart of hearts do you think those Christian aspirants have what it takes or are serious? Let's be realistic it's either going to be APC or PDP... What Oyedepo did there was to mediate between OBJ and Atiku, which is very normal. When I become successful tomorrow and called upon to mediate between two powerful people, I have no reason to refuse if it's to the interest of Nigerians. Let's not be clouded by social media and anger. You should take time to know Oyedepo, he is not what these kids on nairaland portray him to be. Take time to know people.
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by gabbasin: 9:48am On Oct 12, 2018
atiku will only be president over obasanjo's dead body.
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by Felixv: 10:00am On Oct 12, 2018
klax:

Pls provide your evidence he Atiku as a retired custom stole your money or anyone money?. Listen people 're not supporting Atiku because he is a saint hell no but because they have voted for a self acclaimed saint called Buhari but were paid back with lost of job, hunger, poverty, killing, jihadist, pains, horror, tears, failure, set back, death, hopelessness so pls people no longer want fake saint but need the devil that can deliver get that to your skull.

So all those gej confirmed blabla hold no ground. Tell Aisha to explain where did she got N2.5billion from? Tell Baru to tell us where did he kept 23billion Dollars NNPC contract scam? tell Buhari to explain to us how pdp rule for 16 and incurred 6trillion debt and your Buhari rule for 3 years Nigerian already incured over 16trillion debt? pls tell Buhari to produce Meina? tell Buhari to produce Duara we need our N25 billion missing cash back, tell Buhari to show mr grass cutter the way to court we need our money back, bro go and buy sense and stop talking thrash.

Nothing you wrote here makes sense. Atiku is a confirmed crook and would remain so.

Your mates are out there working and earning money while you are busy articulating falsehood

Aisha’s side was indicted for using his position ( as an aid to the president’s wife) to defraud people - he has been arrested and would be prosecuted.

You can scream shout or even cry to the high heavens buhari will win 2019. Didnt you see what happened in Osun and ekiti - lol
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by wellmax(m): 10:21am On Oct 12, 2018
He's back from seeking endorsement from Afonjas.
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by lloyds(m): 10:40am On Oct 12, 2018
How did Atiku get money to buy private jets as a civil servant?
All these guys are just and absolutely for their personal pockets. . No interest of Nigeria in their hearts.

If this is what Nigerians are turning for. . I see deep blindness. . I see further darkness. .

I weep for Nigeria. Hmm.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by kellyboo: 10:49am On Oct 12, 2018
Get a lasting solution to your power problem as we offer you an affordable solar power system that befit your budget.
Check my signature please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. / Sanusi Lamido Begins Journey To Exile, Arrives Abuja Airport (Photos, Video) / Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.