Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,069 members, 7,838,707 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Davido To Sue The Cable Newspaper Over Fake News - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Sue The Cable Newspaper Over Fake News (372 Views)

'Impregnated A Lady' - Davido To Sue The Cable Over 'Breakup With Chioma' Report / “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert / #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido To Sue The Cable Newspaper Over Fake News by kanicorp9(m): 12:58am On Oct 12, 2018
Davido Drags The Cable Newspaper To court over fake news publish by the news company about popular singer.

Davido to sue The Cable over fake news about Davido and Chioma After the Newspaper company publish a post that went viral saying Davido and Chioma have broken up, even after the Newspaper company said the source the News From Miss Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo, Davido wrote

https://wiki9ja.com.ng/gists/davido-to-sue-the-cable-newspaper-over-fake-news

(1) (Reply)

My Bae Is A Married Man With A Wife- Bobrisky Says / James Obialor 'they Didn't Caught Me' Finally Gets 100k From Bobrisky / South African Rapper Jabulani 'HHP' Tsambo Dies Aged 38

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.