Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Osinbajo To Editors: You've Become Partisan And Influenced By Politicians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo To Editors: You've Become Partisan And Influenced By Politicians (499 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Blasts Garba Shehu: "You've Become An Apology Of A Person" / Collation Officer In Igalama-Odolu Presents N50,000 Bribe Offered By Politicians / Kingsley Moghalu Quits Partisan Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo To Editors: You've Become Partisan And Influenced By Politicians by malagu: 2:36am On Oct 12, 2018
Osinbajo to Editors: You've become partisan and influenced by politicians https://thenewsroom.ng/articles?id=2864

Re: Osinbajo To Editors: You've Become Partisan And Influenced By Politicians by sorom4: 2:42am On Oct 12, 2018
I tried 2 change my Facebook password to "buhari" But Facebook replied "Too weak"....I Have Changed To "Atikulated" And It Worked.

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Editors: You've Become Partisan And Influenced By Politicians by slivertongue: 2:43am On Oct 12, 2018
dey are now partisan because dey have seen d light &have refused 2sell ur propaganda.u lack d capacity 2move nigeria foward

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Editors: You've Become Partisan And Influenced By Politicians by Nukilia: 4:42am On Oct 12, 2018
WAYRAY!
look at this idiot ooo! Why on Earth will a professor want to play as vice to an incompetent dullard... Instead of this man to resign, he's there defending stupidity. A government which doesn't uphold the rule of law. Shame on the supporters of this crooked government.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Editors: You've Become Partisan And Influenced By Politicians by Nobody: 5:09am On Oct 12, 2018
This man thinks it was easy surviving the past 3 years... Sir in all honesty, millions could not make it as a result of your bosses incompetence.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Editors: You've Become Partisan And Influenced By Politicians by aolawale025: 5:11am On Oct 12, 2018
In the pre election era when APC enjoyed wonderful press. Wasn't it nice? Well what goes around comes around

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Editors: You've Become Partisan And Influenced By Politicians by magoo10(m): 5:16am On Oct 12, 2018
The editors are tired of writing propaganda for a lifeless party.
APC misused their opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Editors: You've Become Partisan And Influenced By Politicians by Firefire(m): 5:56am On Oct 12, 2018
Nukilia:
WAYRAY!
look at this idiot ooo! Why on Earth will a professor want to play as vice to an incompetent dullard... Instead of this man to resign, he's there defending stupidity. A government which doesn't uphold the rule of law. Shame on the supporters of this crooked government.

Don’t mind the fool & the ediots still supporting them.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Editors: You've Become Partisan And Influenced By Politicians by temptnow: 6:01am On Oct 12, 2018
Osibanjo disappoint me

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Editors: You've Become Partisan And Influenced By Politicians by apriko(m): 6:17am On Oct 12, 2018
Who takes minister of condolence serious.....plz get Atikulated today !!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Cries Gang-up, As Obasanjo Okays Atiku / 2019 Presidency: Agbakoba Lists Places Buhari Will Lose Election, Reveals Why / Throwback: I Will Be A Fool To Say Apc Is The Best - Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.