Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Sahara Power Group Graduate Engineering Program 2018 Aptitude Test Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sahara Power Group Graduate Engineering Program 2018 Aptitude Test Invitation (13650 Views)

First Independent Power Limited Graduate Engineering Trainee Programme 2021 / Egbin Power Plc, Lagos (Sahara Power Group) Recruiting In Various Units / Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahara Power Group Graduate Engineering Program 2018 Aptitude Test Invitation by 2chillz: 10:29pm On Jan 04, 2019
Try sending messages to all the addreses that where in the medicals email again. If you Google the medical practice, you might find a number to call. Good luck to all. After getting this far it would be unfortunate if it's a mailing error that messes things up. Maybe that's why there hasn't been another feedback.
Re: Sahara Power Group Graduate Engineering Program 2018 Aptitude Test Invitation by DOLLAT7852: 7:59am On Jan 06, 2019
HIlord:

Same issue?

Anyone with similar issues could indicate here.
Nope
Re: Sahara Power Group Graduate Engineering Program 2018 Aptitude Test Invitation by HIlord: 2:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
DOLLAT7852:
Nope
Okay.
Re: Sahara Power Group Graduate Engineering Program 2018 Aptitude Test Invitation by aydam: 11:56am On Jan 11, 2019
guys,any news about the offer letter
Re: Sahara Power Group Graduate Engineering Program 2018 Aptitude Test Invitation by pwetie: 7:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
HIlord:

Okay.

Hello boss, I sent you a PM. Pls, we could talk via this email: 7@gmail.com
Re: Sahara Power Group Graduate Engineering Program 2018 Aptitude Test Invitation by HIlord: 8:45pm On Jan 16, 2019
pwetie:

Hello boss, I sent you a PM. Pls, we could talk via this email: mailfk47@gmail.com

Hi, responded to your PM earlier in the day.
alright, I just sent you a mail.
Re: Sahara Power Group Graduate Engineering Program 2018 Aptitude Test Invitation by pwetie: 9:07pm On Jan 16, 2019
HIlord:

Hi, responded to your PM earlier in the day.
alright, I just sent you a mail.

Ok! thanks. Just saw it now.
Re: Sahara Power Group Graduate Engineering Program 2018 Aptitude Test Invitation by aydam: 7:29pm On Jan 18, 2019
anyone received a message from sahara
Re: Sahara Power Group Graduate Engineering Program 2018 Aptitude Test Invitation by trophee(m): 11:14am On Jan 28, 2019
Good day!

Pls someone that passed this Sahara power group/ or have materials on what came out should kindly help me with those materials urgently. My mail is trophy4j@gmail.
Thanks
Re: Sahara Power Group Graduate Engineering Program 2018 Aptitude Test Invitation by Donelli: 11:21am On Jan 28, 2019
Good morning.
Kindly cast your mind back to the aptitude test you guys took and assist with a description of what you came across in the test.

Number of questions per section
Nature of the numerical reasoning (was it graphs and charts, etc?)
Nature of verbal reasoning (was it the True/false/cannot say questions or what?)
Engineering function specific (please drop any of the questions you recall, particularly mechanical function)

I have a similar test, while there are preparation materials flying around, I think getting first hand info is more effective.

Thanks

Cc planter tochiemma uricas klassd pwetie aroboi wezem1 oscarz instinct20
Re: Sahara Power Group Graduate Engineering Program 2018 Aptitude Test Invitation by pwetie: 8:49pm On Jan 28, 2019
Donelli:
Good morning.
Kindly cast your mind back to the aptitude test you guys took and assist with a description of what you came across in the test.

Number of questions per section
Nature of the numerical reasoning (was it graphs and charts, etc?)
Nature of verbal reasoning (was it the True/false/cannot say questions or what?)
Engineering function specific (please drop any of the questions you recall, particularly mechanical function)

I have a similar test, while there are preparation materials flying around, I think getting first hand info is more effective.

Thanks

Cc planter tochiemma uricas klassd pwetie aroboi wezem1 oscarz instinct20

1. verbal:which of these two are correct
2. quantitave: the normal ones flying over the internet (chats and all that sheet)
3. Abstract: (Only God can help)
4. Engineering Function: (Mostly chemical engine And electrical engine aspect of Power Engineering: Machines, Transformers, motors)
Hope this helps.

3 Likes

Re: Sahara Power Group Graduate Engineering Program 2018 Aptitude Test Invitation by Donelli: 9:23pm On Jan 28, 2019
pwetie:

1. verbal:which of these two are correct
2. quantitave: the normal ones flying over the internet (chats and all that sheet)
3. Abstract: (Only God can help)
4. Engineering Function: (Mostly chemical engine And electrical engine aspect of Power Engineering: Machines, Transformers, motors)
Hope this helps.
Hmmm...
Thanks sir. wink
Re: Sahara Power Group Graduate Engineering Program 2018 Aptitude Test Invitation by pwetie: 7:41am On Jan 29, 2019
Donelli:

Hmmm...
Thanks ma'am.
It's not a she. Its a he. Typo error when creating that username.
Anyway..uwc sir.
Re: Sahara Power Group Graduate Engineering Program 2018 Aptitude Test Invitation by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 29, 2019
Re: Sahara Power Group Graduate Engineering Program 2018 Aptitude Test Invitation by Topstarr: 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2019
EdoBoy90:
If you can read the recent dragnet past questions, the sky will be your limit.

Engineering function specific, it is 25 questions in 16 minutes. Both mechanical and electrical engineering questions

Boss, please can you help me with dragnet engineering function specific past questions?
Re: Sahara Power Group Graduate Engineering Program 2018 Aptitude Test Invitation by martinsaba: 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2019
planter:
ebuka2okafor@gmail.com. thanks
Bro i sent you a PM, i need material for past question for sahara group, please assist a brother.
visitabamartins@gmail.com
Re: Sahara Power Group Graduate Engineering Program 2018 Aptitude Test Invitation by owenabuka: 3:23pm On Oct 13, 2022
Please I'm in urgent need of dragnet past questions and function specific question for civil Engineering.

My email is owen4lif@gmail.com

Thank you so much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria’s New Job Creation Decreased By 69.9 Percent / What Are The Opportunities And Challenges Of Night Auditors In Nigerian Hotels? / Device Delivery Update. #npowerng2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.