Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,310 members, 7,957,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:42 PM

Word Preparation 2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Word Preparation 2 (210 Views)

Charm Preparation And Odinani Igbo Is Two Different Things. / Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] / Preparation Of Powerful Charms With Live Chameleon In My Shrine [Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Word Preparation 2 by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 5:21am On Oct 12, 2018
Word Preparation 2

Prayer is communication, not emotional displays. God is not moved by your tears; He is only moved when you ask according to His will.

So, all you need is the right Words and your communication with Him will be through.

In Isaiah 43:26, He said, "...Declare thou, that thou mayest be justified."

What do you declare? His Word, which is the only language He understands and permits Him to intervene in your case.

...For thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.
Psalm 138:2

One thing is needful for every other thing to fall in place — the Word of God.

If you check through Scriptures, you will find out that everything is hooked to and rooted in the Word. Faith, effectual prayer and success are all rooted in it.

It is the Word that makes one outstanding in Christianity, not religious exercises.

I have seen many heavy prayer warriors who are weary, but I am yet to see a Word warrior who is not a conqueror.

When you are Wordless, your prayers can't be genuine. You will either be under pressure, or just be playing games.

How can you be praying on the same issue for over one year without getting an answer and you have never bothered to sit down to ask yourself, "What is missing?"

It is God's Word that connects you to the throne for response.

No matter how long you have been cheated by the devil, when you cry to God and say, "Lord, can't You see how I am being cheated? Can't You see how long I have been a Christian?"

All He will say is, "My son, talk sense! What do you want Me to do for you?"

In Isaiah 43:26, He says:

Put me in remembrance: let us plead together: declare thou, that thou mayest be justified.

So until you remind Him of His Word that commits Him to your deliverance, your prayers will continue to remain unanswered.

In the Yoruba dialect, there is an adage that says, "When you are crying, you should still be able to see where you are going."

If you want to stop that flow of tears in your life, pay full attention to Word preparation for proof-producing prayers.

Hallelujah

#Winning Prayers

However to enjoy these benefits you MUST first be born again (saved)...

A Sinner's Prayer for Salvation and Baptism in the Holy Spirit

Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21).

I am calling on You. I pray and ask Jesus to come into my heart and be Lord over my life according to Romans 10:9-10.

"If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." I do that now.

I confess that Jesus is Lord, and I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead.

I am now reborn! I am a Christian—a child of Almighty God! I am saved!

You also said in Your Word, "If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: HOW MUCH MORE shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?" (Luke 11:13).

I'm also asking You to fill me with the Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit, rise up within me as I praise God. I fully expect to speak with other tongues as You give me the utterance (Acts 2:4).

(Begin to praise God for filling you with the Holy Spirit. Speak those words and syllables you receive—not in your own language, but the language given to you by the Holy Spirit. You have to use your own voice. God will not force you to speak.)

Now you are a Spirit-filled believer. Continue with the blessing God has given you and pray in tongues each day. You'll never be the same!

Please share❤

I C M...

We Are The Liberation Army, Reloaded!

Helpline, +2348126401351

Jesus is Lord!

(1) (Reply)

The Real Life Club - I Am Surrounded 14/10/2018 / Faith In Prayer / The Proper And Rightful Way To Utilise Our Freewill As Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.