Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] (6540 Views)

Rccg Prayer Rain - Daily Prayer Programme / Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia / Prepare Your Family For Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 11:00am On Dec 09, 2020
Dear Friends in Christ,

We present to you Daily Prayer Devotional titled Pray To Prepare.

We will try as much as possible to post prayers that can help us in perfecting our preparation for the coming of the Lord, Jesus Christ, on daily basis, except Saturdays and Sundays.

I encourage you to follow this handle for you to be updated anytime we make an upload of prayers.

Thank you.
Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 11:05am On Dec 09, 2020
DATE: 09 DECEMBER 2020

TOPIC of PRAYER: REPENTANCE

Scripture reading: Ps 51:1-19

Brief exhortation:
The foundation of our preparation for the return of the master is repentance. Without repentance there cannot be any salvation and without salvation there cannot be rapture.

There are four things that make repentance to be completed. These are
-1. being remorseful of your sins

-2. confession of your sins

-3. asking God for forgiveness of those sins you confessed

-4. forsaking those sins.

If anyone of these is missing, repentance is not complete and cannot stand. Therefore, brethren, I urge you to give all it takes to make your repentance to be acceptable.

PRAYER POINTS
1. I repent from all the sins that I was conceived with that will hinder me from rapture. Father, forgive me in the name of Jesus Christ.

2. I repent totally from all the sins I committed as a child that will hinder from rapture. Father, forgive me in the name of Jesus Christ.

3. I repent totally from all the sin I committed while I was in primary, secondary and higher institution that will hinder me from heaven. Father, forgive me in the name of Jesus Christ.

4. I repent totally from all the sins I committed while I started working that will hinder from rapture. Father, forgive me in the name of Jesus Christ.

5. I repent totally from all the sins that I committed in my marriage that will hinder me from heaven. Father, forgive me in the name of Jesus Christ.

6. I repent totally from all the sins that I committed after been born again that will hinder me from heaven and rapture. Father, forgive me in the name of Jesus Christ.

7. I repent totally from all the sins I committed as a worker or minister in the vineyard of God that will hinder me from rapture. Father, forgive me in the name of Jesus Christ.

8. I repent totally from any of the sins that I am still committing till today. Father, forgive me in the name of Jesus Christ.

9. I repent totally from breaking any of the ten commandments of God that will hinder from heaven and rapture. (exo 20 :1-20). Father, forgive me in the name of Jesus Christ.

10. I repent totally from loving other thing more than God in my life. Father, forgive me in the name of Jesus Christ.

11. I repent totally from sin of idolatry. Any area or any way that I have served idol or am still serving idol and such will hinder me from heaven and rapture forgive by mercy in the name of Jesus Christ.

12. I repent totally from calling the name of God in vain (for joke/comedy, to curse, to lie, to swear etc). Father, forgive me in the name of Jesus Christ.

13. I repent totally from Dishonoring the day of the lord (e.g going to church late, not attending church, pressing phone during service, browsing social media during service etc.)

14. I repent totally from all the disobedience that I have disobeyed to my parent that will hinder me from heaven and rapture. Father, forgive me in the name of Jesus Christ.

15. I repent totally from any way in which I have killed in my live. Father, forgive me in the name of Jesus Christ.

Jesus is coming. Stay ready in absolute Repentance, Watchfulness and Holiness.

www.jesuscoming1..com www.youtube.com/raptureglorious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by CodeTemplar: 11:06am On Dec 09, 2020
One should live prepared and not preempt before preparing for rapture.
Many people peddling rapture rumour probably stuffed their houses and bank accounts with supplies that can last another age.
Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
CodeTemplar:
One should live prepared and not preempt before preparing for rapture.
Many people peddling rapture rumour probably stuffed their houses and bank accounts with supplies that can last another age.

Absolutely correct. We should stay ready at all times.
Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 10:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
If you cannot pray very well, you cannot survive the on-going spiritual onslaught. Wake up and pray.

1 Like

Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 9:07am On Dec 10, 2020
PRAY TO PREPARE DEVOTIONAL

DATE: 10 DECEMBER 2020

TOPIC of PRAYER: REPENTANCE, PART 2

Scripture reading: 1 John 1:7-10

Brief exhortation Proverbs 28:13
13 He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.
Brethren what will take many so called christains to hell is not sin but refusal to confess their sins before God and man and forsake them. As for God, He is ready to forgive. But as for many, to open up their sins and confess tFather God, Jehovahand to man is very difficult because of pride, position they are holding in the house of God and because of shame that they will face. Brethren if truly we want to make heaven and be raptured. repentance is very important.

PRAYER POINTS
1. O Lord to whom the forgiveness belongs, forgive me for all the good I know how to do and but I failed to do them name. James 4:17. Father, forgive me in the name of Jesus Christ.

2. O Lord to whom the forgiveness belongs, forgive me for every of my unrighteousness that will hinder me from rapture 1 John 5:17. Father, forgive me in the name of Jesus Christ.

3. O Lord to whom the forgiveness belongs, forgive me my default in tithe payment and not paying offering that befits. Father, forgive me in the name of Jesus Christ.

4. O Lord to whom the forgiveness belongs, forgive me for all the erroneous sin that I have committed in my Christian journey that will hinder me from heaven. Father, forgive me in the name of Jesus Christ.

6. O Lord to whom the forgiveness belongs, forgive me for all hatred, pride, back bitting, malice, argument, envy, jealousy, rebelliousness against God, against minister of God, worldliness in nature and character, adultery and fornication, stealing, evil thought, greediness, fighting etc (mention as many sin you remember you are committing that will hinder you from rapture and pray them one by one).

JESUScoming[/ur]
[url=
www.youtube.com/raptureglorious]RAPTUREglorious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
Men ought to pray and not to faint
Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 9:12am On Dec 11, 2020

DATE: 11 DECEMBER 2020

TOPIC of PRAYER: REPENTANCE, PART 3

SCRIPTURE READING: Ephesian 5:

BRIEF EXHORTATION:
Brethren, this is the third day we are dealing with issue of repentance and I hope you are not weary by it. One of the things that Bible points to, in the book of revelation (rev 7:14) is that they have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
What it means is that those that were raptured, according to that scripture gave themselves to constant repentance. It is not because they are committing sin every day or deliberately but because of any unknown sin they are not aware that they might have committed. Today many churches don't see repentance as serious. Many don't repent in their prayer time or some repent less. God will help us in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. Father God, Jehovah, that answers prayer, forgive me totally for my infidelity in marriage in the name of Jesus Christ.

2. Father God, Jehovah, that answers prayer, forgive me totally for not showing enough love to my spouse in the name of Jesus Christ.

3. Father God, Jehovah, that answers prayer, forgive me totally as a wife for not showing enough respect, submission and honour to my husband in the name of Jesus Christ.

3. Father God, Jehovah, that answers prayer, forgive me for my lukewarmness and nonchalance towards the things of God in the name of Jesus Christ.

4. Father God, Jehovah, that answers prayer, forgive me totally the sin of falsification of any document or information that will hinder from rapture, e.g changing of your age, work experience etc.

5. Father God, Jehovah, that answers prayer, forgive me totally for any sin of bloodshed in my hand that will hinder me from heaven e.g abortion, failure to evangelize, cult killing, ritual killing etc.

6. Father God, Jehovah, that answers prayer, forgive me totally in any area that I am not representing you well in my working place, in my place of living, etc rom 2:24.

7. Father God, Jehovah, that answers prayer, forgive me totally for any way that I have been a stumbling block to others in the name of Jesus Christ.

8. Father God, Jehovah, that answers prayer, forgive me totally for all the sins I committed because I was led by someone to do so .

[url=www.jesuscoming1..com]JESUScoming[/ur]

[url=www.youtube.com/raptureglorious]RAPTUREglorious[/ur]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 1:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
Pray without ceasing.
Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by adadike(f): 5:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
annyplenty:

DATE: 11 DECEMBER 2020

TOPIC of PRAYER: REPENTANCE, PART 3

SCRIPTURE READING: Ephesian 5:

BRIEF EXHORTATION:
Brethren, this is the third day we are dealing with issue of repentance and I hope you are not weary by it. One of the things that Bible points to, in the book of revelation (rev 7:14) is that they have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
What it means is that those that were raptured, according to that scripture gave themselves to constant repentance. It is not because they are committing sin every day or deliberately but because of any unknown sin they are not aware that they might have committed. Today many churches don't see repentance as serious. Many don't repent in their prayer time or some repent less. God will help us in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. Father God, Jehovah, that answers prayer, forgive me totally for my infidelity in marriage in the name of Jesus Christ.

2. Father God, Jehovah, that answers prayer, forgive me totally for not showing enough love to my spouse in the name of Jesus Christ.

3. Father God, Jehovah, that answers prayer, forgive me totally as a wife for not showing enough respect, submission and honour to my husband in the name of Jesus Christ.

3. Father God, Jehovah, that answers prayer, forgive me for my lukewarmness and nonchalance towards the things of God in the name of Jesus Christ.

4. Father God, Jehovah, that answers prayer, forgive me totally the sin of falsification of any document or information that will hinder from rapture, e.g changing of your age, work experience etc.

5. Father God, Jehovah, that answers prayer, forgive me totally for any sin of bloodshed in my hand that will hinder me from heaven e.g abortion, failure to evangelize, cult killing, ritual killing etc.

6. Father God, Jehovah, that answers prayer, forgive me totally in any area that I am not representing you well in my working place, in my place of living, etc rom 2:24.

7. Father God, Jehovah, that answers prayer, forgive me totally for any way that I have been a stumbling block to others in the name of Jesus Christ.

8. Father God, Jehovah, that answers prayer, forgive me totally for all the sins I committed because I was led by someone to do so .

[url=www.youtube.com/raptureglorious]RAPTUREglorious[/ur]
Amen o, Amen

1 Like

Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 10:16am On Dec 14, 2020

DATE: 14 DECEMBER 2020

TOPIC of PRAYER: DEALING WITH THE FLESH

SCRIPTURE READING: Galatians 5: 17

BRIEF EXHORTATION:
On Friday, we posted the third part of Repentance Prayer. The truth is that repentance should be a thing of everyday and every moment. Somebody once said that The Lord, Jesus Christ, told her to tie her repentance to the use of water. In other words, any time she has anything to do with water, she should use the opportunity to repent.

One of the things I mentioned that will make repentance to be complete is "Forsaking One’s Sins After Confession". This is the most difficult part of Repentance for many Christians. Why Is it difficult to forsake sins? The answer is MR FLESH. That is why it is important to deal with our flesh so that we can totally forsake all the sins in one life.

Apostle Paul says in Romans 7:5,15
5, For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.

15, For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.
Brethren this is the high time to deal with our flesh so that it will not hinder us from making rapture.

PRAYER POINTS
1. Lord, Jesus Christ that conquers flesh, help me to subdue and conquer my flesh.

2. Lord, Jesus Christ that conquers flesh, help me to mortify the deeds of flesh in my life.

3. Lord, Jesus Christ that conquers flesh, destroy the power of flesh in my life.

4. Lord, Jesus Christ, that conquers flesh, destroy the works and the fruits of flesh in my life – all the works of Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings , gambling, cultism, occultism, violence, masturbation, corruption, blasphemies and so on.

5. Lord, Jesus Christ, that conquers flesh, change me from natural person to spiritual person, from fleshy person to spirit person, from carnal person to spiritual person and from sinful person to righteous person.

God will answer our prayers in Jesus name.

JESUS is coming. Rapture is imminent. Stay ready in absolute Repentance, Watchfulness and Holiness.

[url=www.YouTube.com/Raptureglorious]RAPTUREglorious[/ur]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2020
A bird cannot fly with ONLY one wing. The Word of God is the first wing. Prayer is the second wing.

As you read the Word, back it up power through prayer to be able to live by the Word you read.
Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 11:54am On Dec 15, 2020
Pray To Prepare Devotion

Date: 15 December 2020

Prayer Topic: Break The Friendship With The World,.

SCRIPTURE READING :
James 4:4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

BRIEF EXHORTATION:
(Romans 12:2) says,
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

This scripture is talking about the system of the world -the system of doing things on the earth.

This system are developed and governed by Satan through the satanic agent on earth such as government, religious body, various groups and traditions, etc. This system contradicts the way of the Lordrd. That is why the word of God describe as emnity against God and regarded them as the lust of eyes, lust of flesh and pride of life.

Satan created this system in other to control our mind, our free will and our body through the attacks of lust. These three areas of our lives are battle ground between God and Satan.

Brethren, it is very important for us as children of God to break any relationship we are having with the world. God will help us, in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord Jesus Christ, I repent totally from every friendship that I have committed with world, forgive me and do not let me miss heaven and rapture.

2. Lord Jesus Christ, free me and deliver me from attacks of Satan and his demons that comes against my mind, thought, body and will every day.

3. Lord Jesus Christ, influence my will, my mind and my body on daily basis, so that I can be yours forever.

4. Lord Jesus Christ, bring my thought, mind, body and will under the subjection of your word, so that I can make heaven. 1 Cor 9 :27

5. Lord Jesus Christ, all the seeds sowing into my life, in other for me to make heaven, let germinate and bear fruits to eternal life.

6. I confess in the name of Jesus Christ, I will not be left behind to shed terrible tears after rapture.

7. Holy spirit of God, prepare my way and garment for heaven and rapture.

I pray God will answer all our prayers by mercy.

*Jesus is coming, rapture is imminent,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2020

DATE: 16 DECEMBER 2020

TOPIC of PRAYER: SUBDUING THE FLESH
SCRIPTURE READING: gal 5: 17-19

BRIEF EXHORTATION:
Brethren, the issue of the flesh is a very serious issue to any serious believer. Many people had ended up in hell because they failed to deal with flesh or they allowed it to resurface again. Flesh is the fallen nature of man or the nature of sin in a man's life or the nature in a man's life that allows him to be awaken to sin, bound by sin and controlled by sin. Flesh is what makes it difficult for many believers today to read their bible, to fast, to pray, to obey God, to live righteous life and to do things according to the word of God. The closest and greatest enemy of every human being is flesh. So beloved, as we are preparing for rapture the only thing that makes it difficult is flesh. Subdue your flesh now. I pray God will help us to understand the mystery of flesh and to conquer it.

PRAYER POINTS
1. Jesus Christ that conquers flesh, flush out the nature of sin from my system in the name of Jesus Christ.

2. Jesus Christ that conquers flesh, destroy completely from my life whatever things are making me to yield to the desires of flesh in the name of Jesus Christ.

3. Jesus Christ that conquers flesh, destroy completely whatever things that are fueling the power of flesh over my life in the name of Jesus Christ.

4. Jesus Christ that conquers flesh, encode your life style into my life in the name of Jesus Christ.

5. Jesus Christ that conquers flesh, make me to be totally free from flesh and its manifestations in the name of Jesus Christ.

Pray other prayer you also led to pray regarding the flesh.

I pray God will will give us victory over the flesh and it shall not lead to hell in Jesus Mighty name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 12:16pm On Dec 17, 2020

DATE: 17 DECEMBER 2020

TOPIC of PRAYER: SUBDUING THE FLESH, 2

SCRIPTURE READING: Romans 8:8
So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

BRIEF EXHORTATION:
Flesh is the unrenewed or the unregenerated state of mind. In some believers, the regeneration or the renewal is half done not because God cannot complete it but because they didn't surrender themselves to the Holy Spirit to finish the work. That is why such people still falls into errors under the influence of Mr. flesh.

Flesh always tries to satisfy self and the world. That is why a carnal mind is a selfish state of mind and such cannot please God. the Word of God says if the Son of God shall set you free you shall be free indeed (John 8:36). I pray God will liberate us from this enemy called flesh in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS
1. Jesus Christ, the Son of God, crush in me every selfish characters and lifestyles that are not of God in Jesus name.

2. Jesus Christ. the Son of God, crush in me those devilish flesh character and blood line of Adam in the name of Jesus Christ.

3. Jesus Christ, the Son of God, crush in me every habitual character and life style that are not of God. ( Please, mention those characters peculiar to you or sin that have become your habit)

4. Jesus Christ, the Son of God, crush in me those negative characters that always beset me (Hebrews 12:1)
Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

5. Jesus Christ the Son of God, crush in me the desires of flesh in my life.

JESUS is coming. Stay ready in absolute Repentance, Watchfulness and Holiness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2020
No soldier goes to battle without a weapon. As soldiers of Christ, prayer is your weapon, make use of it at all times.
Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 10:29am On Dec 18, 2020

DATE: 18 DECEMBER 2020

TOPIC of PRAYER: PUTTING OFF THE OLD MAN

SCRIPTURE READING: Romans 6:6
Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.

BRIEF EXHORTATION:
Old man is the person you were before giving your life to Jesus Christ or your former ways of life and that is another way of describing flesh. The Word of God admonishes us to put off our old man. The reason being that our old man is corrupt according to the deceitful lust. Our old man had been perverted by Satan to his own nature. So, any child of God still living in his/her old nature is still living in Satan or the nature of Satan is still in that person and such person cannot make rapture or heaven.

There are some topics that are the bigger issues in Christianity; one of them is the issue of flesh. It is a foundational topic that deals with many things. If we can overcome Mr. flesh, many things will be solved automatically and heaven is guaranteed. So beloved, let us try to deal with our flesh before it deals with us.

PRAYER POINTS
1. Holy spirit that regenerates, regenerate my life from old person to new person in the name of Jesus Christ.

2. Holy spirit that regenerates nature, regenerate my nature from bad to good in the name of Jesus Christ.

3. Holy spirit that regenerates character, regenerate my character to that of Jesus Christ in the name of Jesus Christ.

4. Holy spirit that regenerates soul, regenerate my soul to be perfect in the name of Jesus Christ.

5. Holy spirit that regenerates mind, regenerate my mind completely in the name of Jesus Christ.

6. Holy spirit that puts off old man, put off my old person completely in the name of Jesus Christ.

7. Holy spirit that prepares the Bride of Christ, prepare me ready for rapture in the name of Jesus Christ.

JESUS is coming. Stay ready in absolute Repentance, Watchfulness and Holiness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2020
Pray in spirit. Pray in understanding
Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
annyplenty:
Dear Friends in Christ,

We present to you Daily Prayer Devotional titled Pray To Prepare.

We will try as much as possible to post prayers that can help us in perfecting our preparation for the coming of the Lord, Jesus Christ, on daily basis, except Saturdays and Sundays.

I encourage you to follow this handle for you to be updated anytime we make an upload of prayers.

Thank you.

We are very sorry for not posting the Prayer Devotion Today. Pls bear with us. God willing, we shall post it tomorrow morning.

Thank you.
Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 10:07am On Dec 22, 2020

DATE: 22 DECEMBER 2020

TOPIC of PRAYER: CUT OFF THE SOURCES OF ITS POWER

SCRIPTURE READING:
Galatians 5:16
This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

Ephesians 2:3
Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

BRIEF EXHORTATION:
Brethren, I want to tell you that sinful nature or old man or adamic nature or carnal mind or flesh has the sources of its power or what fuels it in a man's life. The two scriptures for today mentioned lust and the desire of mind. Beloved, lust and thought are the sources of the power of flesh without them flesh cannot operate. For us to conquer this nature of sin, we must cut off the lust and negative thought in the body.

The sequence of Satan’s operations in a person's life is this; Satan will bring temptation in form of thought, the thought will lead to lust, the lust will lead to flesh and it works, the flesh will lead to sin, sin will lead to death, death will lead to hell and hell will lead to destruction of a man’s soul in lake of fire. James 1:15

Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death. To win the battle over Satan and to make heaven and rapture, we must destroy his operations in our life.

PRAYER POINTS
1. O Lord, cleanse my life from its very foundation by blood of Jesus Christ.

2. O Lord, cleanse my mind and thought from all lustful desire by the blood of Jesus Christ.

3. Holy Spirit of God, set your fire into my mind and my thought and consume every wild and negative thought within me in the name of Jesus Christ.

4. By the fire of the holy ghost, I shot the door of my heart, mind and thought against Satan’ and his demons’ advices, instructions or suggestions in every day of my life in the name of Jesus Christ.

5. By the fire of the holy ghost, I destroy every satanic signal and connection to my heart, my mind and my thought forever in the name of Jesus Christ.

6. O Lord, help me not to be consumed by thoughts of lust and let my mind focus on you alone daily in the name of Jesus Christ.

7. O Lord, let my desire, my love and my passion be for your Word and to do Your will only in the name of Jesus Christ.

8. Holy Spirit that prepares the bride ready, prepare me ready for rapture in the name of Jesus Christ.

9. O Lord, whatever that is in me that will not allow me to make heaven or to follow you at rapture reveal those things to me and deliver me from them in the name of Jesus Christ.

I pray God will answer our prayers by his mercy.

JESUS is coming. Stay Ready in Absolute Repentance, Watchfulness and Holiness.

www.jesuscoming1..com
www.youtube.com/raptureglorious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 7:19am On Dec 23, 2020

DATE: 23 DECEMBER 2020

TOPIC of PRAYER: COMPRESSIVE REVIEW OF OUR PRAYERS

SCRIPTURE READING: Proverbs 24:10
If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small. 1 Thessalonians 5:17 Pray without ceasing.

BRIEF EXHORTATION:
The scripture above says if you faint in the day of battle, your strength is not enough and second on encouraged us not to give prayer. Brethren, these are the days of distresses, days of troubles, days of battles, and the only way we cannot faint is to accumulate the words of God and to pray without season. The only way to show our strength is not small is to give ourselves to the words of God and to prayer. So, I encourage us to continue in the word of God and to pray without giving up.

PRAYER POINTS
1. O Lord, cleanse my life from its foundation by blood of Jesus Christ.

2. O Lord, cleanse my mind and thought from all lustful desire by the blood of Jesus Christ.

3. Holy Spirit of God set your fire into my mind and my thought and consume every wild and negative thought within me.

4. By fire of the Holy Ghost, I shot the door of my heart, my mind and my thought against Satan and his demons advices, instructions or suggestions in every day of my life

5. By fire of the holy ghost, I destroy every satanic signal and connection to my heart, my mind and my thought forever, in Jesus name.

6. O Lord, help me not to be consumed by thought of lust and let my mind focus on you alone daily.

7. O Lord, let my desire, my love and my passion be for your word and to do your will only.

8. Holy Spirit that prepares the bride ready, prepare me ready for rapture in Jesus name.

9. Holy Spirit that regenerates, regenerate my life from old person to new person in Jesus name.

10. Holy Spirit that regenerates nature, regenerate my nature from bad to good in Jesus name.

11. Holy Spirit that regenerate character, regenerate my character to that of Jesus Christ

12. Holy Spirit that regenerates soul, regenerate my soul to be perfect.

13. Holy Spirit that regenerates mind, regenerate my mind completely.

14. Holy Spirit that puts off old man, put off my old person completely.

15. Holy Spirit that prepares the bride of Christ, prepare me ready for rapture.

16. Jesus Christ, the Son of God, crush in me every selfborn character or life style that is not of God in Jesus Christ.

17. Jesus Christ the Son of God, crush in me those devilish fleshy character and eradicate old blood line of Adam in my life.

18. Jesus Christ the Son of God crush in me every habitual character and life style that are not of God. ( Please if you can mention that particular character Or sin that have become you habit)*

19. Jesus Christ the Son of God, crush in me those negative character that always beset me.

20. Jesus Christ the Son of God, crush in me the lustful and sinful desires of flesh in my life

21. Jesus Christ that conquers flesh, flush out from my system the nature of sin.

22. Jesus Christ that conquers flesh, destroy completely whatever things are making me to be yield to the sinful desires of my flesh.

23. Jesus Christ that conquers flesh, destroy completely whatever thing fueling the power of flesh over my life.

24. Jesus Christ that conquers flesh, encode your life style into my life in Jesus name.

25. Jesus Christ that conquers flesh, make me to be totally free from flesh and its manifestations in Jesus name.

26. Pray other Prayer You are led to pray by The Holy Ghost.

Jesus is coming. Prepare to meet the Lord your God. Shalom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2020

DATE: 24 DECEMBER 2020

TOPIC of PRAYER: CUT OFF THE SOURCES OF ITS POWER, PART 2

SCRIPTURE READINGS:
Romans 13:14
But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.

Galatians 5:16
This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

BRIEF EXHORTATION:
In one of our previous posts, we established the two things that fuel or empower the flesh (nature of sin) in a person's life; these are the desire of the mind that always come through thinking and lust. It is when we conquer these two things that we can successfully put off the old nature, deaden our flesh, and break the control of sin and then overcome Satan and his tricks.

For us to achieve these, we must give ourselves to consistence prayer pattern, regular fasting, feeding daily on the Word of God and be very cautious with the way of life we live. If we can embark on these, victory is certain. I pray God will give us more interpretation of His Word.

PRAYER POINTS
1. Heavenly father, I come before You in total surrender to Your will, help me not to yield to temptation and lust, for yielding is sin.

2. Heavenly father, help me to always exercise self-discipline so that I will not be defeated by Satan in the name of Jesus Christ.

3. Heavenly Father, give me victory over the attacks of temptation, lust and sins that always come every day by Satan and his demons in the name of Jesus Christ.

4. Heavenly Father, protect my mind every day by the fire of holy ghost against the influence of Satan and his demons in the name of Jesus Christ.

5. I receive the power to walk in Spirit so that I will not fulfill the will of the flesh and the lust there of.

6. Lord Jesus Christ, help me to put You, on, daily, so that I will not make provision for the flesh to the lust there of in the name of Jesus Christ.

7. Whatever thing is making me to prefer physical pleasure to Spiritual gain, I put you away by fire of holy ghost in the name of Jesus Christ.

8. Holy Spirit that prepares the bride of Christ ready, prepare me ready for your coming in the name of Jesus Christ.

9. Whatever things in my life that will not allow me to follow Jesus Christ at rapture, O Lord reveal them to me and deliver me from them in the name of Jesus Christ.

I pray God will answer our prayers by his mercy in Jesus name.

Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 1:08pm On Dec 25, 2020

DATE: 25 DECEMBER 2020

TOPIC of PRAYER: CUT OFF THE SOURCES OF ITS POWER, PART 2

SCRIPTURE READING:
Mark 7:15, 21-23
15 There is nothing from without a man, that entering into him can defile him: but the things which come out of him, those are they that defile the man.

21 For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,

22 Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:

23 All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.

BRIEF EXHORTATION:
Brethren, the scripture above is talking about where corruptions always come from, in a man's life. The heart is the source of defilement. God has used many things to describe the condition of the heart of a man. Jeremiah 17:9, describes the heart as deceitful and desperately wicked. Genesis 6:5, God says the imagination of the thoughts of our heart was only evil continually. The heart is the place of contention between God and Satan, between Spirit and flesh, between the nature of sin and nature of righteousness, between God's will and Satan's will, between counsel of God and counsel of Satan, between God’s treasure and evil’s treasure. That is why we must not joke with the issues of our heart. For us to make heaven, we must deal with our hearts. That is why God promises to give us a new heart and puts a right Spirit within us.

PRAYER POINTS
1. O Lord, circumcise the foreskin of my heart in the name of Jesus Christ.

2. O Lord, give me a new heart and put the right Spirit within me in the name of Jesus Christ.

3. Jesus Christ, the baptizer of Holy Ghost and Fire, baptize my heart with your blazing fire in the name of Jesus Christ.

4. Jesus Christ, the baptizer of Holy Ghost and Fire, baptize my mind with your blazing fire in the name of Jesus Christ.

5. Jesus Christ, the baptizer of Holy Ghost and Fire, baptize my thought with your blazing fire in the name of Jesus Christ.

6. Jesus Christ, the baptizer of Holy Ghost and Fire, make my heart the citadel of your Word, Power, Praise, Fire, and the Holy Spirit.

7. Holy Spirit that prepares the Bride of Christ ready, Prepare me ready for rapture of saints in the name of Jesus Christ.

8. Whatever thing in my life that will not allow me to follow Jesus Christ at rapture, reveal them to me and deliver me from them in the name of Jesus Christ.

9. I refuse every last minute error that will hinder me from heaven and rapture in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

I pray God will answer our prayer by mercy.

JESUS is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance, watchfulness and holiness.
Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 9:52am On Dec 28, 2020
[/b]PRAY TO PREPARE DEVOTIONAL[/b]

[b]DATE: 28 DECEMBER 2020

Topic: Pray Against the Devices of Satan

Scripture Reading:

2 Corinthians 2:11
Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.

BRIEF EXHORTATION: According to the scripture above that says "lest Satan should get an advantage of us : for we are not ignorant of his devices. their are some things that gives Satan an advantage over someone or that makes him to have upper hand or to get better chance or to outwit or outsmart or overreach or overtake someone in the journey of faith. These are called devices of satan.

The question is that 'what is the device in the hand of Satan'?. From the dictionary, devices are discribed as an objects or machines that have been invented for a particular purpose. Secondly, they are plans, methods or tricks with a particular aim. Lastly, they are objects or tools developed by someone to accomplish particular work or task. Their are some things that served as an objects or tricks or plan in the hand of satan that he is using to push many christian into sin and at the end to hell.

PRAYER POINTS:

1. I pray in name of Jesus Christ, every devices that Satan and his demons have developed to be used against me in these last days, to pull me out of the kingdom of God, be destroyed in the name of Jesus Christ.

2. I pray in the name of Jesus Christ, Every stratagems that Satan have created to be used to make me to commit sins in these last days, be crippled and destroyed in the name of Jesus Christ.

3. I pray in the name of Jesus Christ, Every schemes that Satan have invented to use to hinder me from making it to rapture and heaven, be crippled and destroyed in Jesus name.

4. I pray in the name of Jesus Christ Every device that Satan is trying to use to accomplish his evil plans and works against me in these last days, to hinder from following lord Jesus Christ at rapture, be crippled and destroyed in the name of Jesus Christ.

5. I pray in the name of Jesus Christ, any device or stratagem of Satan and his demons that is already at work in my life in these last days, I stop your work by the power in name and the blood of Jesus Christ.

6. I decree in name of Jesus Christ, you Power of darkness waiting to see my end in torment, pain and destruction in hell, fail completely by the power in blood of Jesus Christ.

I pray God will answer all our prayers by his grace and mercy.
Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 10:07am On Dec 28, 2020

[b]DATE: 28 DECEMBER 2020

Topic: Pray Against the Devices of Satan

Scripture Reading:

2 Corinthians 2:11
Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.

BRIEF EXHORTATION: According to the scripture above that says "lest Satan should get an advantage of us : for we are not ignorant of his devices. their are some things that gives Satan an advantage over someone or that makes him to have upper hand or to get better chance or to outwit or outsmart or overreach or overtake someone in the journey of faith. These are called devices of satan.

The question is that 'what is the device in the hand of Satan'?. From the dictionary, devices are discribed as an objects or machines that have been invented for a particular purpose. Secondly, they are plans, methods or tricks with a particular aim. Lastly, they are objects or tools developed by someone to accomplish particular work or task. Their are some things that served as an objects or tricks or plan in the hand of satan that he is using to push many christian into sin and at the end to hell.

PRAYER POINTS:

1. I pray in name of Jesus Christ, every devices that Satan and his demons have developed to be used against me in these last days, to pull me out of the kingdom of God, be destroyed in the name of Jesus Christ.

2. I pray in the name of Jesus Christ, Every stratagems that Satan have created to be used to make me to commit sins in these last days, be crippled and destroyed in the name of Jesus Christ.

3. I pray in the name of Jesus Christ, Every schemes that Satan have invented to use to hinder me from making it to rapture and heaven, be crippled and destroyed in Jesus name.

4. I pray in the name of Jesus Christ Every device that Satan is trying to use to accomplish his evil plans and works against me in these last days, to hinder from following lord Jesus Christ at rapture, be crippled and destroyed in the name of Jesus Christ.

5. I pray in the name of Jesus Christ, any device or stratagem of Satan and his demons that is already at work in my life in these last days, I stop your work by the power in name and the blood of Jesus Christ.

6. I decree in name of Jesus Christ, you Power of darkness waiting to see my end in torment, pain and destruction in hell, fail completely by the power in blood of Jesus Christ.

I pray God will answer all our prayers by his grace and mercy.
Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 12:08pm On Dec 29, 2020

DATE: 29 DECEMBER 2020

TOPIC of PRAYER: CUT OFF THE SOURCES OF ITS POWER, PART 3

SCRIPTURE READING:
PROVERBS 4:23
Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

BRIEF EXHORTATION:
It is when our heart is pure that we can start producing good treasures mention in (Luke 6:45). It is like a fountain of water; if the fountain is impure or dirty, the water that will be flowing in the stream for people to use will be dirty. It does not matter what you try to do, if you failed to address the source of the stream, the stream will remain impure.

The Word of God says, blessed are those that are pure in heart for they shall see God (Matthew 5:cool. It means, it takes a pure Christian heart to see God. Another scripture says ‘who shall stand in his holy place or dwell in his Tabernacle, he that has pure heart and a clean hand (Psalm 24:3-4). It also takes a pure heart to make heaven because heaven is the holy place of God.

We can see that one of the determinant of making it to heaven is the pureness of our heart. The truth is that if our heart can be pure every other parts of our body will be pure because everything flows from our heart, whether defilement or holiness, good treasure or bad treasure.
The scripture for today says, we should keep our heart with diligent for out of it comes the issues of life. Brethren we needed to take serious the issues of our heart, if we really want to make heaven or rapture.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. Jesus Christ that has power to change the heart of man, by your blood, remove everything that has contaminated the fountain of my heart in the name of Jesus Christ.

2. Jesus Christ that has power to change the heart of man, remove every stone from my heart in the name of Jesus Christ.

3. Jesus Christ that has power to change the heart of man, destroy the spell of the kingdom of darkness over my heart and remove the Veil of darkness covering my heart by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.

4. Jesus Christ that has power to change the heart of man, by your power and fire, remove vile affection and reprobacy from my heart.

5. Jesus Christ that has power to change the heart of man, make my heart to be pure so that I can stand in the holy place of God and also see God.

6. Holy Spirit that prepares the bride ready for Jesus, Prepare me ready for rapture of the saint.

7. Whatever things that will not allow me to be raptured, holy Spirit reveal those things to me and deliver me from them in Jesus name.

8. I refuse to venture into any error, mistake or sin that will hinder me from rapture and heaven by the power of Jesus Christ.

Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 7:46am On Dec 30, 2020

DATE: 30 DECEMBER 2020

TOPIC of PRAYER: CUT OFF THE SOURCES OF ITS POWER, PART 4

SCRIPTURE READING:
Acts 8:21-23
Thou hast neither part nor lot in this matter: for thy heart is not right in the sight of God.
Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee.
For I perceive that thou art in the gall of bitterness, and in the bond of iniquity.

BRIEF EXHORTATION:
The scripture above talked about a man called Simon. He had given his life to Jesus but Peter made us to know by the power of holy Spirit that the heart of the man was not perfect before God. What does that mean? It means someone can be a child of God, even a minister of God for many years, and still his/her heart is not perfect before God.

The issue of dealing with someone heart does not only concern unbelievers or a new convert. It even concerns workers and ministers because battle is going on every day in our heart according to Galatians 5:17. No matter the level of your anointing, Satan still does minister to your heart. Have you not read how Satan tempted our Lord, Jesus Christ many times? how much more we. Brethren we must not play with the issues of our heart. There is no end to the dealing of our hearts in prayers, till we get to heaven.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. O Lord, brake the cord of sin, over my heart in the name of Jesus Christ.

2. O Lord, destroy completely the gall of bitterness in my heart in the name of Jesus Christ.

3. Holy Spirit of God, release your fire to consume every thorns choking the Word of God, holiness and righteousness in my heart in the name of
Jesus Christ.

4. Jesus that has power to heal heart, heal my heart, my mind and my thought totally and completely in the name of Jesus Christ.

5. Jesus Christ that has power of perfection, make my heart, mind and thought to be perfect before God in the name of Jesus Christ.

6. Holy Spirit that prepares the Bride of Christ ready, prepare me ready for the rapture of the saints in the name of Jesus Christ.

7. Whatever things in my life that will hinder me from heaven, holy Spirit, reveal those things to me and deliver me from them in the name of Jesus Christ.

8. By the power of Holy Ghost, I reject every error and mistake that will hinder me from rapture in the name of Jesus Christ.

Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 10:37am On Dec 30, 2020
Pray without ceasing
Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by Galatians: 4:43am On Dec 31, 2020
May God help us

Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 7:15am On Dec 31, 2020

DATE: 31 DECEMBER 2020

TOPIC of PRAYER: COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW OF SOME OF OUR POSTED PRAYERS

SCRIPTURE READING: Acts 8:22-23

PRAYER POINTS
1. O Lord circumcise the foreskin of my heart.

2. O Lord give me a new heart and put the right Spirit within me.

3. Jesus Christ the baptizer of holy ghost and fire, baptize my heart with your blazing fire.

4. Jesus Christ the baptizer of holy ghost and fire, baptize my mind with your blazing fire.

5. Jesus Christ the baptizer of holy ghost and fire, baptize my thought with your blazing fire.

6. Jesus Christ the baptizer of holy ghost and fire, Make my heart the citadel of the word of God, power, praise, fire, holy Spirit and the throne of God.

7. Holy Spirit that prepare the bride ready, Prepare me ready for the rapture of the saints.

8. Lord, Jesus Christ, Whatever thing is in my life that will not allow me to follow you at rapture, reveal them to me and deliver me from them.

9. I refuse every last minute error that will hinder me from heaven and rapture in the name of Jesus Christ.

10. Heavenly Father, I come before you in total surrender to your will, help me not to yield to temptation and lust in the name of Jesus Christ.

11. Heavenly Father, help me to always exercise self-discipline so that I will not be defeated by Satan in the name of Jesus Christ.

12. Heaven Father, give me victory over the attacks of temptation, lust and sins that always come every day by Satan and his demons.

13. Heavenly father protect my mind every day by the fire of holy ghost against the influence of Satan and his demons.

14. I receive the power to walk in Spirit so that I not fulfill the will of flesh and the lust there of.

15. Lord Jesus Christ help me to put you on daily so that I will not make provision for the flesh to the lust there of.

16. Whatever thing is making me to prefer physical pleasure to Spiritual gain in Christ Jesus, I put you away by fire of holy ghost.

17. Holy Spirit that prepares the bride of Christ ready, Prepare me ready for the coming of the Lord in the name of Jesus Christ.

18. Whatever things are in my life that will not allow me to follow Jesus Christ at rapture, o lord reveal them to me and deliver me from them.

19. O Lord brake the cord of sin over my hear .

20. O Lord destroy completely the gall of bitterness in my heart.

21. Holy Spirit of God release your fire to consume every thorns choking the word of God, holiness and righteousness in my heart.

22. Jesus that has power to heal heart, heal my heart, my mind and my thought totally and completely.

23. Jesus Christ that has power of perfection, make my heart, mind and thought to be perfect before God.

24. Holy Spirit that prepare the bride ready, prepare me ready for the rapture of the saint.

25. Whatever things in my life that will hinder me from heaven, holy Spirit of reveal those things and deliver me.

26. By the power of holy ghost, I reject every error and mistake that will hinder me from rapture.

27. Jesus Christ that has power to change the heart of man. By your blood Remove everything that have contaminated the fountain of my heart.

28 Jesus Christ that has power to change the heart of man, liberate my darken heart and remove by fire the blindness within my heart.

29. Jesus Christ that has power to change the heart of man. Destroy the spell of the kingdom of darkness over my heart and by fire remove the Veil of
darkness covering my heart.

30. Jesus Christ that has power to change the heart of man. By your power and fire remove vile affection and reprobate away from my heart.

31. Jesus Christ that has power to change the heart of man. Make my heart to be pure so that i can stand in the holy place of God and also behold you.

32. Holy Spirit that prepares the bride ready for Jesus, Prepare me ready for rapture of the saint.

33. Whatever things that will not allow me to be raptured, holy Spirit reveal those to me and deliver me in Jesus name.

34. I refuse to venture into any error, mistake or sin that will hinder from rapture and heaven by the power of Jesus Christ.

JESUS is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance, watchfulness and holiness
Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 6:48am On Jan 04, 2021

DATE: 04 JANUARY 2021

TOPIC of PRAYER: DESTROY THE DOMINION OF SIN

SCRIPTURE READING:
Romans 6:14
For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

BRIEF EXHORTATION:
The scripture above charges us that we should not allow sin to have rule or reign over our lives as believers. There are three personalities that have dominion over a man or a woman since Adam ate the forbidden fruit in the garden. These are sin, death and Satan. That is why you don't need someone to train a child on how to sin before he/she will start to commit sin. Also, everyone is entitled to death and the scripture says whosoever commits a sin belongs to Satan. The major reason why Jesus came to the world is to destroy the dominion of these three entities in our lives.

It is now our responsibility after we have given our lives to Jesus to make sure we destroy their reigns in our lives and make sure we do not allow these three entities to rule over us again. For us to make it to heaven we must completely destroy them in our lives.

PRAYER POINTS
1. Jesus Christ that conquered sin, destroy the Dominion and power of sin over my life in the name of Jesus Christ.

2. Jesus Christ that conquered sin, destroy the rule and power of sin over my eyes, my ear, my heart, my mouth etc in the bane of Jesus Christ.

3. Jesus Christ that conquered sin, destroy and cleanse me, from all the power of sin clinging unto me in the name of Jesus Christ.

4. Jesus Christ that conquered sin, destroy every grip of sin upon my life by the power In your precious blood in the name of Jesus Christ.

5. Jesus Christ that conquered sin, destroy every contention and striving of sin in my life in the name of Jesus Christ.

6. Jesus Christ that conquered sin, break me down and remold me to suit your kingdom in the name of Jesus Christ.

7. Holy Spirit that prepares the bride ready, prepare me ready for the rapture of the saint in the name of Jesus Christ.

8. Whatever thing is in my life that will hinder me from rapture, holy Spirit of God reveal those things to me and deliver me from them in the name of Jesus Christ.

9. I refuse every mistake, error and sin that will hinder me from rapture in the name of Jesus Christ.

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 7:56am On Jan 05, 2021

DATE: 05 JANUARY 2021

TOPIC of PRAYER: DESTROY THE DOMINION OF SIN, 2

SCRIPTURE READING:
Romans 6:14
For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

BRIEF EXHORTATION:
Yesterday we started this topic and talked about those three entities that can have dominion over someone; they are sin, death and satan. Brethren, these are the three personalities that the Lord, Jesus Christ, came to this world to conquer. He also showed us the way to conquer them. That is why it is only through the Lord, Jesus Christ, you can conquer them. No religion has power to do so.

People of God, for us to make heaven, we cannot take the issue of sin with levity and unseriousness. The word of God says Revelation 21:27
27 And there shall in no wise enter into it anything that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

But today many denominations have watered down the issue of sin. They don't rebuke sin again in the lives of their members. They don't repent anytime they gather. People of God deal with that small sin in your body before it deals with you.

PRAYER POINTS
1. O Lord, stretch out your hand into my life and flush out every dross of sin that will hinder me from heaven in the name of Jesus Christ.

2. O Lord, in any area of my life in which sin is still dominating, I receive victory over it today by the power in the name and in the blood of Jesus Christ in the name of Jesus Christ.

3. Holy Spirit of God, release your fire, mingled with blood of Jesus to consume every residue of sin and lust in any aspect of my life in the name of Jesus Christ.

4. Every sin which so easily beset me, I receive total victory over you today by the power in the name and in blood of Jesus Christ in the name of Jesus Christ.

5. Every residue of sin and lust hidden in any aspect of my life, holy Spirit of God release your fire to consume them in the name of Jesus Christ.

6. Today by the power of the holy Spirit, I put away the body of sin and death totally and I put on the body of righteousness and life in Christ Jesus in the name and authority of Jesus Christ.

7. O Lord, by your mercy, count me worthy to escape your wrath and judgement coming upon this world in these last days and to stand worthy before you in the name of Jesus Christ.

8. Holy Spirit that prepares the bride ready for Lord Jesus Christ, Prepare me ready for the rapture in the name of Jesus Christ.

9. Whatever thing is in my life that will hinder me from rapture, Holy Spirit of God, reveal them to me and deliver me from them in the name of Jesus Christ.

www.jesuscoming1..com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your Reaction To BBM Broadcast Religious Messages? / Ifa Divination / Three Arguments Atheists Hate Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 180
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.