Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

2face, Faze Alone And AY Makun Hangout Together (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face, Faze Alone And AY Makun Hangout Together (photo) (41913 Views)

Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Second Child Together (Photo) / Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) / Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face, Faze Alone And AY Makun Hangout Together (photo) by GisterBlogger: 6:42am On Oct 12, 2018
Nigerian entertainers 2face, Faze Alone and AY Makun hangout together. Is been long time we see Black Face!

News via Gistmore :: https://gistmore.com/2face-faze-alone-ay-makun-hangout-together

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2face, Faze Alone And AY Makun Hangout Together (photo) by GisterBlogger: 6:42am On Oct 12, 2018
angry

Video Of A Woman Caught Having Sex With A Mad Man In Broad Daylight >>> https://gistmore.com/woman-caught-sex-mad-man-broad-daylight
Re: 2face, Faze Alone And AY Makun Hangout Together (photo) by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 12, 2018
Ọwọ boy wey claim worry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face, Faze Alone And AY Makun Hangout Together (photo) by JasonScoolari: 6:57am On Oct 12, 2018
Really miss Plantation Boiz. smiley

That was when we listen to good music, What we've now are some unfortunate fellows who jumps into a vocal booth and starts dishing out truckload of bullshit.

Not some Kcee, Terry G, Mayorkun, Olamide type of music which only constitute noise pollution to the environment.

**Singing**

"Ayayaya, somebody say plantation Boiz"

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2face, Faze Alone And AY Makun Hangout Together (photo) by enemmo(f): 7:57am On Oct 12, 2018
JasonScoolari:

That was when we listen to good music, What we've now are some unfortunate fellows who jumps into a vocal booth and starts dishing out truckload of bullshit.

Not some Kcee, Terry G, Mayorkun, Olamide type of music which only constitute noise pollution to the environment.

**Singing**

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2face, Faze Alone And AY Makun Hangout Together (photo) by ignant: 8:03am On Oct 12, 2018
Man, someone just uploaded the plantation boiz poster. I really wish Black Faze can let go of the bitterness and anger and be in peace with them.

My early 2000s can't be complete without the plantation boiz story. I still have ALL their songs.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2face, Faze Alone And AY Makun Hangout Together (photo) by MALACHY247: 8:14am On Oct 12, 2018
Re: 2face, Faze Alone And AY Makun Hangout Together (photo) by phoenix90(m): 8:14am On Oct 12, 2018
Where's Black face naaw? This is a lesson for all. Never let yourself down in pursuit of greatness because none of your mates will ever remember you or your predicaments. Fight and be successful no matter what.
Anyways Faze fought and he's still being considered in the scheme of things. You

19 Likes

Re: 2face, Faze Alone And AY Makun Hangout Together (photo) by papae1(m): 8:15am On Oct 12, 2018
I think black face is a sadist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face, Faze Alone And AY Makun Hangout Together (photo) by acesoul(m): 8:15am On Oct 12, 2018
Great.

Get affordable solar/inverter solution
Check my siggy
Re: 2face, Faze Alone And AY Makun Hangout Together (photo) by zombieTRACKER: 8:15am On Oct 12, 2018
Faze my guy

Originality is not overrated afterall

11 Likes

Re: 2face, Faze Alone And AY Makun Hangout Together (photo) by Codeman01(m): 8:17am On Oct 12, 2018
ignant:
Man, someone just uploaded the plantation boiz poster. I really wish Black Faze can let go of the bitterness and anger and be in peace with them.

My early 2000s can't be complete without the plantation boiz story. I still have ALL their songs.

Am telling you those are the good musics compare to rubbish they released this days really missing their songs and the likes of Remedies, Style Plus

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face, Faze Alone And AY Makun Hangout Together (photo) by Omololu001: 8:17am On Oct 12, 2018
Gone are the days cry

My mama use to tell me that dreams come true,now I believe that I can find it in you embarassed
Singing ayaya everybody say plantainshun boiz embarassed

I will never forget this song cry

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face, Faze Alone And AY Makun Hangout Together (photo) by Omololu001: 8:18am On Oct 12, 2018
JasonScoolari:

**Singing**

so timi dakolo,dare art alade,9ice,burna boy,2face,kizz daniel etc they sing rubbish

In fact,songs like fia,melo memo,ponmile,mad over you etc are bullshit abi

4 Likes

Re: 2face, Faze Alone And AY Makun Hangout Together (photo) by Khaytunechi: 8:19am On Oct 12, 2018
These guys that year were a perfect blend..
You and I..
Can't live without your love..
Plantashun boiz..

Even when they attempted a comeback they still killed it together with songs like Ocean of Passion,, Arise Oh Compatriots..

I am forced to believe Black's grudge against TuFace might go beyond what makes the news..
I mean,, how can mans hate on a brother for over a decade??
Mans not telling all even if he posts and say it's a tell all..

7 Likes

Re: 2face, Faze Alone And AY Makun Hangout Together (photo) by taretoofine(m): 8:20am On Oct 12, 2018
JasonScoolari:

**Singing**

haha good music you say, please what is ayayaya?

1 Like

Re: 2face, Faze Alone And AY Makun Hangout Together (photo) by zone51: 8:22am On Oct 12, 2018
GisterBlogger:
Nigerian entertainers 2face, Faze Alone and AY Makun hangout together. Is been long time we see Black Face!

Since 2face sued him, he has been quiet. grin

9 Likes

Re: 2face, Faze Alone And AY Makun Hangout Together (photo) by daben1(m): 8:22am On Oct 12, 2018
JasonScoolari:

**Singing**

the most important thing is the money they're making bro
Re: 2face, Faze Alone And AY Makun Hangout Together (photo) by Wantedmiller: 8:22am On Oct 12, 2018
JasonScoolari:

**Singing**

Boss.... the feeling came back right now

It really reminds me of something good

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face, Faze Alone And AY Makun Hangout Together (photo) by Lomprico2: 8:22am On Oct 12, 2018
Ay dey rep blackface? lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: 2face, Faze Alone And AY Makun Hangout Together (photo) by tetralogyfallot(m): 8:24am On Oct 12, 2018
The only thing I feel in the picture is that AY snickers.
Re: 2face, Faze Alone And AY Makun Hangout Together (photo) by Temptee101(m): 8:25am On Oct 12, 2018
JasonScoolari:

**Singing**

I'm telling you, the current crop of musicians we have now are on a sole mission to destroy eardrums

9 Likes

Re: 2face, Faze Alone And AY Makun Hangout Together (photo) by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:27am On Oct 12, 2018
ignant:

ur head valid..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face, Faze Alone And AY Makun Hangout Together (photo) by gassbee: 8:32am On Oct 12, 2018
Can anyone confirm if faze is actually married
Re: 2face, Faze Alone And AY Makun Hangout Together (photo) by holuwajobar(m): 8:32am On Oct 12, 2018
Wch one is "Faze Alone" ?

is that his other name ?
Re: 2face, Faze Alone And AY Makun Hangout Together (photo) by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 12, 2018
Gone are what days The plantation boyz were okay no big deal but 2face & faze got even better when they split so u ppl should dry ur eyes n nose & stop being emotional about this..

Did i hear someone mention remedies for fûcks sakes those were the worst set of voices i ever heard lawwd!

Nigerian music at that period was a lot of goat shit.. Most artists were lost not knowing & trying to find themselves.. While the few that knew what they were doing actually laid the foundation for what we have today..

The 80's - early 90's were even better than the transition era.

But this is still the best time for naija music... Lots of great music, messages, beats & we have always had those singing nonsense even in the 60's so don't bring in that bs angle here.. We still have lots of great acts today

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2face, Faze Alone And AY Makun Hangout Together (photo) by mikeweezy(m): 8:40am On Oct 12, 2018
Omololu001:
so timi dakolo,dare art alade,9ice,burna boy,2face,kizz daniel etc they sing rubbish

In fact,songs like fia,melo memo,ponmile,mad over you etc are bullshit abi
I wanted to called you small boy b4

2 Likes

Re: 2face, Faze Alone And AY Makun Hangout Together (photo) by FestusIrohigbe: 8:42am On Oct 12, 2018
shocked
Re: 2face, Faze Alone And AY Makun Hangout Together (photo) by Albertone(m): 8:43am On Oct 12, 2018
JasonScoolari:

**Singing**

So where is the sense in that line now?? After saying "plantation boiz" whats next??
Or we should fry watermelon??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face, Faze Alone And AY Makun Hangout Together (photo) by YorubaEmir: 8:46am On Oct 12, 2018
Who no like better thing make I see

1 Like

Re: 2face, Faze Alone And AY Makun Hangout Together (photo) by sarcasticdude(m): 8:46am On Oct 12, 2018
Whether new school or old school,all na school.

saint sami ganja cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kanayo O. Kanayo's Son Graduates From College (Photos) / Oritsefemi Apologizes To Fans From Hospital Bed After Quilox Fight / Tboss And Kemen Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.