Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,678 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

My Woman, My Everything - Episode 2 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Woman, My Everything - Episode 2 (824 Views)

My Woman, My Everything - Episode 1 / My Woman, My Everything - Episode 5 / My Woman, My Everything - Episode 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Woman, My Everything - Episode 2 by Jameskyrian(m): 7:22am On Oct 12, 2018
*My woman, My Everything - Episode 2*

❤❤❤�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂

Sometimes, we can't even define what we feel.... Love or lust, emotions could be confusing....

Brenda went home after she got back to the lecture hall to find Dave gone. Indeed the night was long… she stayed up all night remembering her encounter with this new acquaintance. She didn’t even know his name. She kept replaying the entire scenario; so much so, she forgot to call Mr. Edwards.
Brenda tossed and turned in her bed as Dave’s face kept appearing in her mind.
“Am I in love?” She asked herself. “No, it can’t be, I don’t love like that. Probably I’m just crushing on him.

Yeah, that’s the word -Crush! I’m definitely crushing on him… Let’s see what tomorrow has in store,” She told herself.
It wasn’t different for Dave… He was also at home thinking of this mystery girl he had met in class when he was interrupted by a knock on the door.
It was his ex-girlfriend Amelia. Dave had been trying to get back with her for a while now. Prior to the day, he hadn’t seen her for almost 8 weeks. All his messages and text were either not answered or answered with short curt one-liners suggesting she was too busy to care.......

Click on the link to Continue reading... .

� � � � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2018/10/12/my-woman-my-everything-episode-2/
Re: My Woman, My Everything - Episode 2 by Ann2012(f): 8:18am On Oct 12, 2018
Kissing in the lecture hall grin

Well done OP
Re: My Woman, My Everything - Episode 2 by Jameskyrian(m): 10:17am On Oct 12, 2018
Ann2012:
Kissing in the lecture hall grin

Well done OP

Oyibo style na... Lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Virgin Maid (Chapter 1) / The 2007 Booker Prize Selection / Tributes To Tayo Fatunla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.