Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Toke Makinwa Show Off Her Beautiful Mother And Her Lookalike Sister - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Show Off Her Beautiful Mother And Her Lookalike Sister (3075 Views)

Lilian Esoro And Her Lookalike, Uju Fanta Meet / Funke Akindele And Olubunmi Neeceebosslady, Her Lookalike Sister Pose Together / Adetutu Alabi And Her Lookalike Daughter (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Show Off Her Beautiful Mother And Her Lookalike Sister by Mrop(m): 7:57am On Oct 12, 2018
Media personality Toke Makinwa show off her family in new adorable photo as they step out together.

She shown us her beautiful mum and her lookalike sister. Any resemblance ?

News Via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/toke-makinwa-show-off-her-beautiful-mother-and-her-lookalike-sister/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Toke Makinwa Show Off Her Beautiful Mother And Her Lookalike Sister by Mrop(m): 7:58am On Oct 12, 2018
cheesy cheesy

See more of adorable photos of toke and her mom and watch videos >>> HERE

Toke

Re: Toke Makinwa Show Off Her Beautiful Mother And Her Lookalike Sister by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:00am On Oct 12, 2018
cool
Re: Toke Makinwa Show Off Her Beautiful Mother And Her Lookalike Sister by NewsDeyOnline: 8:00am On Oct 12, 2018
Re: Toke Makinwa Show Off Her Beautiful Mother And Her Lookalike Sister by PrettyGist: 8:02am On Oct 12, 2018
:oAa
Re: Toke Makinwa Show Off Her Beautiful Mother And Her Lookalike Sister by celebgistz: 8:10am On Oct 12, 2018
cool
Re: Toke Makinwa Show Off Her Beautiful Mother And Her Lookalike Sister by ClintonEmex: 11:09am On Oct 12, 2018
She's good in showing off,
her body, properties, family, even immaturity.
Re: Toke Makinwa Show Off Her Beautiful Mother And Her Lookalike Sister by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2018
Expensive shit
Re: Toke Makinwa Show Off Her Beautiful Mother And Her Lookalike Sister by Tamarapetty(f): 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ok
Re: Toke Makinwa Show Off Her Beautiful Mother And Her Lookalike Sister by sladimeji(m): 1:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
Their shades like welder own grin

Re: Toke Makinwa Show Off Her Beautiful Mother And Her Lookalike Sister by itspzpics(m): 1:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
cheesy lalasticlala
Re: Toke Makinwa Show Off Her Beautiful Mother And Her Lookalike Sister by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
Toke is an orphan.

They lost their parents at a young age. That's probably their aunt. And dt picture is not her with her sister. It's her and a friend modeling her TM luxury mini bags. The new one out in ivory. Dt her mini bag keeps selling out anytime a new color comes out.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Show Off Her Beautiful Mother And Her Lookalike Sister by gazillioness: 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2018
Turn Your Website Into a thriving Supermarket. Get A Premium E-commerce Website ….

Re: Toke Makinwa Show Off Her Beautiful Mother And Her Lookalike Sister by Olodo24: 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
always on instagram. I thought they said she's an OAP.. does she even appear on air?
Re: Toke Makinwa Show Off Her Beautiful Mother And Her Lookalike Sister by Olodo24: 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2018
mynairaland2018:
Toke is an orphan.

They lost their parents at a young age. That's probably their aunt. And dt picture is not her with her sister. It's her and a friend modeling her TM luxury mini bags. The new one out in ivory. Dt her mini bag keeps selling out anytime a new color comes out.
hmmmmmmm all these analysis....are you her PA?
Re: Toke Makinwa Show Off Her Beautiful Mother And Her Lookalike Sister by okwabayi(m): 10:28pm On Oct 12, 2018
Olodo24:
hmmmmmmm all these analysis....are you her PA?
Unlike the OP the person read her book.
Re: Toke Makinwa Show Off Her Beautiful Mother And Her Lookalike Sister by okwabayi(m): 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
I know this woman’s fun hole is probably not as enjoyable as it’ll seem but I want to enter-the-place so I can brag about it.

(1) (Reply)

Another Girl Strips On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video / My 16yrs Old Daughter Can Sleep With Different Men, I Did Same At Her Age / “Back To My Roots” — BBNaija's Nengi Stuns As She Rocks Traditional Attire (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.