Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Fellow Nigerians, Meet The Octopus Paul (stunning Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fellow Nigerians, Meet The Octopus Paul (stunning Pics) (2720 Views)

Stunning Pics Of The Vps's Wife Mrs Osinbajo And Mrs Oshiomole At A UN Event / Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police / Ibb /paul The Octopus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fellow Nigerians, Meet The Octopus Paul (stunning Pics) by mogentle(m): 3:37pm On Jul 13, 2010
Whao!!!

Re: Fellow Nigerians, Meet The Octopus Paul (stunning Pics) by Tuyis: 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2010
I bet the Dutch and the Germans will like to get their hands on that Octopsychic.
Re: Fellow Nigerians, Meet The Octopus Paul (stunning Pics) by nellaluv(f): 5:54pm On Jul 13, 2010
So this is the famous paul the octopus i've been hearing about shocked shocked , and how did this creature predict the game

fascinating tongue
Re: Fellow Nigerians, Meet The Octopus Paul (stunning Pics) by formunt(m): 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2010
How much does it cost go get octopus?
Re: Fellow Nigerians, Meet The Octopus Paul (stunning Pics) by mogentle(m): 9:15am On Jul 14, 2010
nellaluv:

and how did this creature predict the game
fascinating tongue

The prized prophet informs humans of his prediction by choosing between two boxes, each containing a delicious snack and decorated with a World Cup country's flag. Paul correctly picked Germany to conquer Australia in their first game, and he even called Serbia's shocking upset against the Germans.

Re: Fellow Nigerians, Meet The Octopus Paul (stunning Pics) by mogentle(m): 9:25am On Jul 14, 2010
octopocrazy :p :p :p

Re: Fellow Nigerians, Meet The Octopus Paul (stunning Pics) by nellaluv(f): 3:07pm On Jul 14, 2010
mogentle:

The prized prophet informs humans of his prediction by choosing between two boxes, each containing a delicious snack and decorated with a World Cup country's flag. Paul correctly picked Germany to conquer Australia in their first game, and he even called Serbia's shocking upset against the Germans.

Yeah, i read it sumwhere where pres. Zuma of S.A said the oktopus got nuffin on African bones tongue . Africans use bones to predict the future tongue
Re: Fellow Nigerians, Meet The Octopus Paul (stunning Pics) by azowalex(m): 3:12pm On Jul 14, 2010
i will try all my best
Re: Fellow Nigerians, Meet The Octopus Paul (stunning Pics) by mylove4him(f): 8:32am On Jul 15, 2010
Please let the Octopus Paul come to Nigeria to come and predict the Nigerian election

(1) (Reply)

Abia Deputy Governor Resigns / Meet Nigeria's Face of Corruption 2010 / Why Vote For Buhari / Bakare ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.