Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Photos From KCR Pet And Car Wash Event - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Photos From KCR Pet And Car Wash Event (20417 Views)

Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt / Beautiful Pictures From The KCR Dog Training Exhibition 2021 / Photos From The KCR Dog Photoshoot And Healthcare Day Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From KCR Pet And Car Wash Event by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 12, 2018
Why is ekuke not there tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From KCR Pet And Car Wash Event by rahuje: 12:01pm On Oct 12, 2018
wow
Re: Photos From KCR Pet And Car Wash Event by DeepSight(m): 12:02pm On Oct 12, 2018
Benekruku:
All this dogs no dey sweet

Nothing beats Ekuke when it comes to taste

Only Doberman is close to Ekuke

Rott, BB and the likes are all fats

Their meat shrinks when cooked and tasteless even after using excess amount of spice

But truth be told, If you roast Caucasian, They are a little bit tasty

COME HERE YOU FUGITIVE!

Surrender yourself into custody.
Now explain this post.

Do you eat dogs?
Where did you see Rott and Dobermann to eat? ? ? ?

Finally explain your terrible and sinister last line.
Do you eat white humans? ? ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From KCR Pet And Car Wash Event by Afonja007: 12:19pm On Oct 12, 2018
Nigeria dirty I won't lie if the those dogs don't contact diseases at that type of environment, just look at that place,
Re: Photos From KCR Pet And Car Wash Event by chris31(m): 12:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
diebuhari1:
Where his Buhari the animal? I guess he's a wild animal
U can criticize his office but insulting his personality is not good
Ur taking it too personal
Am not any Nigerian politician fan mind u
Re: Photos From KCR Pet And Car Wash Event by Ishilove: 12:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
MurderEnglish:
it is dog they are pet now.. chai.. sinseerly speaking..I have not eat morning food since morning.

Dog is fine, but human is need to be take care of cry

Very very, VERY DRY
Re: Photos From KCR Pet And Car Wash Event by Hardeybohwarley(m): 12:46pm On Oct 12, 2018
diebuhari1:
Buhari is a bloody lifeless animal
Guy you dey para ooo.
Re: Photos From KCR Pet And Car Wash Event by wink2015(m): 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2018
Benekruku:
All this dogs no dey sweet

Nothing beats Ekuke when it comes to taste

Only Doberman is close to Ekuke

Rott, BB and the likes are all fats

Their meat shrinks when cooked and tasteless even after using excess amount of spice

But truth be told, If you roast Caucasian, They are a little bit tasty

Are you from Calabar or Akwa Ibom area? I understand they eat a lot of dog meat.

You seem to have some good knowledge about dog meat which mean that you must be eating dog.

BUT WHY IS MAN EATING DOG? One of man's closest friend?
Re: Photos From KCR Pet And Car Wash Event by AFONJACOW(m): 1:00pm On Oct 12, 2018
AmazingELixir:

undecided

Mind the choice of your words, despite anything PMB is someone's father and the president of a country.

What you guys are doing is wrong by denigrating and disrespecting the office and person of the president
you will follow the Gigantic lifeless dullard go back to his 150 cows in Daura
Re: Photos From KCR Pet And Car Wash Event by sholla20(m): 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2018
tziz:
Sharp! cool

I was supposed to be there but my schedule was tight..
I hope they organize more subsequently.
Re: Photos From KCR Pet And Car Wash Event by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2018
logadims:
The people of Rivers state, were on standby as the Kennel Club of Rivers(KCR) organised a mind blowing event. Which happens to be the first, not only in Nigeria, but in Africa as a comtinent. The event was tagged: KCR pet and car wash. There cars and pets were carefully taken care of...

To get all pictures/details of the event:

https://360dogprof.com/event-kcr-pet-and-car-wash/
Adimchi, your are a true believer, you have the opportunity in plates of gold to work in top corporate body, you turned them down. We believe in you.
Re: Photos From KCR Pet And Car Wash Event by 460ICEBEATZ: 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
So many unkept dogs I can see
Re: Photos From KCR Pet And Car Wash Event by logadims: 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
indigene:

Adimchi, your are a true believer, you have the opportunity in plates of gold to work in top corporate body, you turned them down. We believe in you.
good day Sir. who knows my name smiley
Re: Photos From KCR Pet And Car Wash Event by sircrabo: 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
Pls can someone explain why they cut their hairs
Re: Photos From KCR Pet And Car Wash Event by alohman(m): 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2018
see how ordinary dog de enjoy and we Nigerian masses de suffer in the land of plainty
Re: Photos From KCR Pet And Car Wash Event by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
logadims:
good day Sir. who knows my name smiley

Ok
Re: Photos From KCR Pet And Car Wash Event by Ishilove: 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2018
DeepSight:

COME HERE YOU FUGITIVE!

Now explain this post.

Do you eat dogs?

LMAO
Re: Photos From KCR Pet And Car Wash Event by bishopkay: 10:59am On Oct 13, 2018
AmazingELixir:

undecided

Mind the choice of your words, despite anything PMB is someone's father and the president of a country.

What you guys are doing is wrong by denigrating and disrespecting the office and person of the president

My brother please the APC started it and made it a norm in our system of doing things. They institutionalized insulting the exalted office of the president just to get into power. Sane fellows like you today and I then, warned against the evil trend but no they insulted away.

Today, buhari their president is on the receiving end and they want to complain?

Buhari is a dull, lifeless, lazy, nepotic, divisive, stupid and useless person and insha Allah by 2019 he shall be sent back to Daura to tend his 150 barren lifeless cattle which has never increased over time
Re: Photos From KCR Pet And Car Wash Event by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 13, 2018
DeepSight:

COME HERE YOU FUGITIVE!

Now explain this post.

Do you eat dogs?

Just like the Alsatians (German Shepherd), there is a breed of dogs called “Caucasian Shepherd Dog” grin
Re: Photos From KCR Pet And Car Wash Event by DeepSight(m): 11:53am On Oct 13, 2018
Zoharariel:

Just like the Alsatians (German Shepherd), there is a breed of dogs called “Caucasian Shepherd Dog” grin

No problem, please get me the fugitive for further questioning.
Re: Photos From KCR Pet And Car Wash Event by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 02, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Identify Quack Veterinary Doctors / Is Dog Breeding That Lucrative? / 6 Most Aggressive Dogs To Own In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.