Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,135 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:30 AM

Things Your Camera Can Do Other Than Just Taking Selfies - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Things Your Camera Can Do Other Than Just Taking Selfies (37488 Views)

Why You Should Not Pose Like This When Taking Selfies / Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera / Which Phone With Quality Camera Can I Get With #36,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Your Camera Can Do Other Than Just Taking Selfies by sholla20(m): 1:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
Often times, I wonder if the whites who make these devices for us limit the usage for just social media like is our culture down here. But I found out, it's the opposite and that these people keep inventing more things and upgrading them so life can be meaningful for everyone. Thank you for teaching me more things I can do with my camera, I have been doing some before now, but I learnt quite a lot today. Big Ups.
Re: Things Your Camera Can Do Other Than Just Taking Selfies by piagetskinner(m): 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2018
very informative. who put that dark nyshed lady pics up there...?

I just want to say you're not alright
Re: Things Your Camera Can Do Other Than Just Taking Selfies by Bnladan(m): 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2018
Also serves as a mirror grin
Re: Things Your Camera Can Do Other Than Just Taking Selfies by paix(m): 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
ola38:
Hello sir and ma in dis great
forum. please anyone who get
a spare phone of any type,
that he or she can please
bless me with. please help a
brother.with any phone u can.
pls my phone was stolen and
am not financially okay to
get anoda one bcus i dey for
school.
Please and thanks in advance
I have one that I can spare. You can come for it at plot 15, sambisa forest GRA, Borno state.
Re: Things Your Camera Can Do Other Than Just Taking Selfies by drchuks1234(m): 2:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
ola38:
Hello sir and ma in dis great
forum. please anyone who get
a spare phone of any type,
that he or she can please
bless me with. please help a
brother.with any phone u can.
pls my phone was stolen and
am not financially okay to
get anoda one bcus i dey for
school.
Please and thanks in advance
Wich phone carry you come nairaland? who have it?
Re: Things Your Camera Can Do Other Than Just Taking Selfies by bluefilm: 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
Wonderful.

Oyibo wan kill us with technology.
Re: Things Your Camera Can Do Other Than Just Taking Selfies by freemi(m): 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
exactly
leshluap:
You could have just highlighted these things in points, or number.. it makes reading faster, and comprehension easier.
Re: Things Your Camera Can Do Other Than Just Taking Selfies by lonlytroy(m): 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
Iseoluwani:
Yesterday was the saddest day in my life. I was at a park
when i saw a woman seriously complaining about her stolen
phone. So I went near her to listen to what she was saying.. I
was also downloading something with my phone at that
same time.. immediately she saw my phone she told the
crowd that's her phone which was Samsung galaxy S6 Edge..

For a moment i couldn't even open my mouth, i was so
confused. she held me and slapped me. the crowd
attempted to beat me up. But luckily a policeman was
passing by and he came into the scene.. He asked what was
going on and i explained with tears all over my face.. He sent
me to the police station together with the woman and I still
explained to the policeman that i was innocent.. So the
policeman asked the woman to call her phone.. she called
and a girl picked and told the woman it was her daughter.
The girl told the woman that she left her phone at home
when she was leaving to town

... I even cried more and more
because I had already been disgraced .. The policeman told
the woman to settle me with some money.. The woman
pulled 5million naira out of her bag and wanted to hand it
over to me but it was just too much for me so i just opened
my eyes, stood up from my bed and went to urinate.
Eekaro omo naija

I pity you; no difference btw u and buhari
Re: Things Your Camera Can Do Other Than Just Taking Selfies by DonX001: 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2018
phonedaddy:

Smartphone cameras let you take advantage of every available photo opportunity. But they can do more than take pictures of partying friends and sweeping landscapes.

With the right apps, your camera can perform feats from translating texts to scanning paperwork.

Here are some of its handiest superpowers.
Wow!!!
I actually learnt A LOT!!
Thanks so much for sharing this.
Sensible Articles like this remind me of what Nairaland used to be like, before it became a garbage bin of bloggers.
Re: Things Your Camera Can Do Other Than Just Taking Selfies by Splasshhh(f): 8:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
Nice piece.

Also see my signature for things your firstbank app can do other than trabsfers
Re: Things Your Camera Can Do Other Than Just Taking Selfies by Iseoluwani: 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
lonlytroy:

I pity you; no difference btw u and buhari

you shall be termed lifeless
Re: Things Your Camera Can Do Other Than Just Taking Selfies by Odani: 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
leshluap:
You could have just highlighted these things in points, or number.. it makes reading faster, and comprehension easier.

Exactly I cudnt even tell point 1 from 2

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout The Features and Price Of Pepsi P1 Android Phone / Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Vs Note 8 Pro & Camon 12 Pro + Camera Samples / Nigeria Fines Telecom Giant MTN $5bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.