Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Sanitary Wares in Lagos: For Architects, Interior Designers and other Projects - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Sanitary Wares in Lagos: For Architects, Interior Designers and other Projects (6319 Views)

How To Promote Yourself, A Guide On Personal Branding For Architects / Bathroom Mirror,bathroom Cabinets And Sanitary Wares Available @epic_ceramics / Public Display Of All Plumbing/sanitary Wares Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanitary Wares in Lagos: For Architects, Interior Designers and other Projects by Cceramicaltd: 2:19pm On Nov 05, 2018
A Full Bathroom

Re: Sanitary Wares in Lagos: For Architects, Interior Designers and other Projects by Cceramicaltd: 9:34am On Nov 06, 2018
Good morning from all of us at C-ceramica. May you spend your holiday in this Jacuzzi smiley

Re: Sanitary Wares in Lagos: For Architects, Interior Designers and other Projects by Cceramicaltd: 9:37am On Nov 06, 2018
and sleep in this peaceful bathroom after a long day at work.

Re: Sanitary Wares in Lagos: For Architects, Interior Designers and other Projects by Cceramicaltd: 9:46am On Nov 06, 2018
Naija Developers, this thread is for you, real estate, realtors, those looking forward to renovating their house, those moving in to their new house e.t.c.

Remember, there is 50% Discount going on

Re: Sanitary Wares in Lagos: For Architects, Interior Designers and other Projects by Cceramicaltd: 1:41pm On Nov 06, 2018
Keep your bathroom clean with towel ring and tissue holder smiley

Re: Sanitary Wares in Lagos: For Architects, Interior Designers and other Projects by Cceramicaltd: 2:29pm On Nov 06, 2018
How your ring towel will look like when you hang on it

Re: Sanitary Wares in Lagos: For Architects, Interior Designers and other Projects by Cceramicaltd: 4:54pm On Nov 06, 2018
Italian Security doors available smiley

Re: Sanitary Wares in Lagos: For Architects, Interior Designers and other Projects by Cceramicaltd: 9:25am On Nov 07, 2018
Good Morning smiley
Re: Sanitary Wares in Lagos: For Architects, Interior Designers and other Projects by Cceramicaltd: 9:52am On Nov 07, 2018
Security door for your safety....Italian products

Re: Sanitary Wares in Lagos: For Architects, Interior Designers and other Projects by Cceramicaltd: 1:43pm On Nov 07, 2018
Hi, we sell sanitary wares for all purposes either Personal use, corporate use or for real estate developers. Visit our site for cataloques www.c-ceramica.com or check us out on IG @cceramicaltd.
Re: Sanitary Wares in Lagos: For Architects, Interior Designers and other Projects by Cceramicaltd: 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2018
The connecting between the wood, the mirror, and the floor...Interior designers, what's up?
Your client will be satisfied with this smiley

Re: Sanitary Wares in Lagos: For Architects, Interior Designers and other Projects by Cceramicaltd: 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2018
Did I tell you about our Jacuzzi? What is a new house without jacuzzi? smiley

Re: Sanitary Wares in Lagos: For Architects, Interior Designers and other Projects by Cceramicaltd: 4:01pm On Nov 08, 2018
A messy Toothbrush can be annoying undecided
You can, however, use this to solve the toothbrush problem smiley

Re: Sanitary Wares in Lagos: For Architects, Interior Designers and other Projects by Cceramicaltd: 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2018
Have you seen our Shower Cubicle? smiley

Re: Sanitary Wares in Lagos: For Architects, Interior Designers and other Projects by Cceramicaltd: 5:17pm On Nov 08, 2018
Good evening smiley
How was work today?
Interior designer, Real estate Developers, Nigerian developers, and homeowners (new site or renovations), you need to stock up with high-quality Sanitary wares with more than 10 years Warranty smiley. Contact us today. DM on IG @cceramicaltd or visit our website www.c-ceramica.com smiley
Re: Sanitary Wares in Lagos: For Architects, Interior Designers and other Projects by saxy4c(m): 7:06pm On Nov 08, 2018
Cceramicaltd:
Sinks

How much?

1 Like

Re: Sanitary Wares in Lagos: For Architects, Interior Designers and other Projects by Nostradamus: 9:28pm On Nov 08, 2018
Cceramicaltd:
Good morning from all of us at C-ceramica. May you spend your holiday in this Jacuzzi smiley
how much will this cost?
Re: Sanitary Wares in Lagos: For Architects, Interior Designers and other Projects by Cceramicaltd: 9:18am On Nov 09, 2018
Nostradamus:
how much will this cost?
Can you send me your mail so that I can send the full details to you sir?
Re: Sanitary Wares in Lagos: For Architects, Interior Designers and other Projects by Cceramicaltd: 9:36am On Nov 09, 2018
Good morning to you all. Up and running I guess? Don't forget your sanitary wares is available here for you. We sell to property developers, Interior Decor, Real estate developers, personal use, corporate use, and every other use smiley.

Our showroom is at Plot 642F Akin Adesola Street (not far from Sanusi Fafuwa Roundabout) Victoria Island
Re: Sanitary Wares in Lagos: For Architects, Interior Designers and other Projects by Cceramicaltd: 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2018
smiley smiley

Re: Sanitary Wares in Lagos: For Architects, Interior Designers and other Projects by buffox: 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2018
Can you send me a full list with the prices and how long the promo is on for? please send to aadama84@gmail.com
Re: Sanitary Wares in Lagos: For Architects, Interior Designers and other Projects by Cceramicaltd: 10:19am On Nov 10, 2018
buffox:
Can you send me a full list with the prices and how long the promo is on for? please send to aadama84@gmail.com
Alright sir. I will do that smiley
Re: Sanitary Wares in Lagos: For Architects, Interior Designers and other Projects by Cceramicaltd: 10:20am On Nov 10, 2018
buffox:
A full List of which one though? So, I will know the ones to send
Re: Sanitary Wares in Lagos: For Architects, Interior Designers and other Projects by Cceramicaltd: 10:22am On Nov 10, 2018
Nairalanders, thanks for the patronage. A developer was in our showroom yesterday smiley. I'm glad he was impressed and we had a good business deal. What are you waiting for?

Happy Saturday all smiley
Re: Sanitary Wares in Lagos: For Architects, Interior Designers and other Projects by Cceramicaltd: 8:56am On Nov 12, 2018
Good Morning World smiley
Re: Sanitary Wares in Lagos: For Architects, Interior Designers and other Projects by Cceramicaltd: 12:13pm On Nov 12, 2018
This Tumbler is good for your bathroom decoration and also the best for your tooth brush smiley

Re: Sanitary Wares in Lagos: For Architects, Interior Designers and other Projects by Kaybthaniels(m): 12:14pm On Nov 12, 2018
Send me a full list with the prices too... Benirican@yahoo.com.

Cceramicaltd:
Alright sir. I will do that smiley
Re: Sanitary Wares in Lagos: For Architects, Interior Designers and other Projects by Cceramicaltd: 12:17pm On Nov 12, 2018
Kaybthaniels:
Send me a full list with the prices too... Benirican@yahoo.com.

Alright sir. I will do that.
If you are in Lagos, you can visit our Showroom at 642F Akin Adesola Victoria Island. You will see everything you really need
Re: Sanitary Wares in Lagos: For Architects, Interior Designers and other Projects by saxy4c(m): 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2018
Cceramicaltd:
Sinks

Been waiting for cost on this sir.
Re: Sanitary Wares in Lagos: For Architects, Interior Designers and other Projects by Cceramicaltd: 1:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
Nostradamus:
how much will this cost?
Hi. You can call or Whatsapp us on this number +2349090222221
Re: Sanitary Wares in Lagos: For Architects, Interior Designers and other Projects by Cceramicaltd: 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2018
saxy4c:

Been waiting for cost on this sir.
Sorry for delaying this sir. If you will not mind. You can call or Whatsapp us on this number +2349090222221
Re: Sanitary Wares in Lagos: For Architects, Interior Designers and other Projects by Cceramicaltd: 2:13pm On Nov 12, 2018
Real estate developers that will like to 'woah' their clients pick High-Quality Sanitary wares that only C-ceramica can deliver smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

3bdrms flat @ Alaka Estate Gate, Surulere (with Pics) / How Much Will It Cost To Build A 6 Bedroom Bungalow. / Amen Estate Phase 2 Is Located At Eleko Beach Road Off Lekki Epe Express Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.