Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,196 members, 7,860,290 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

Victor AD Reveals Shocking Revelation About His Former Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victor AD Reveals Shocking Revelation About His Former Life (365 Views)

COZA Member Gives Another Side Of The Pastor Rape Saga; Reveals shocking detai / I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle / “Cee-C Insulted Me” - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Makes Shocking Revelation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Victor AD Reveals Shocking Revelation About His Former Life by Healthylifestyl(m): 10:18am On Oct 12, 2018
We all know upcoming artist Victor AD. Recently he escaped being robbed.
He later reveal a shocking revelation about his former life...
I think that is the reason he sang "If you no make money wenti you gain"
You will be shocked to read the revelation
Click on the link to see the shocking revelation shared by him>>>

https://www.wasplight.com/2018/10/12/victor-ad-reveals-secret-about-his-former-life/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Toyin Abraham Can Teach You About Branding / Annie Idibia's Children Wishing Her A Happy Birthday(video) / Davido Flaunts 2 Expensive Birthday Gifts He’s Received, 3rd One Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.