Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Simi Shows Off Her Sitting Room (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Shows Off Her Sitting Room (Photos) (63508 Views)

Moment Destiny Etiko Trends Over Her Tight Gown, As She Flaunts In Her Sitting / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Cute Pictures Of Herself Chilling In Her Sitting Room. / Big Gal Things! Nollywood 'rukky Sandra' Shows Off Her Sitting Room.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Shows Off Her Sitting Room (Photos) by sundaygray(m): 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2018
The television small o!
Re: Simi Shows Off Her Sitting Room (Photos) by Culin(f): 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2018
I remember when this room use to be empty and she would still record ig videos or clips. The only female celebrity who's not trying to impress or show off. So much respect for her.

3 Likes

Re: Simi Shows Off Her Sitting Room (Photos) by wink2015(m): 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2018
CEOYOMZZYBLOG:
Sonorous songstress Simi took to the gram' to show off her simple yet stylish sitting room.

A section in the sitting room houses her award collections.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/simi-shows-off-her-simple-yet-stylish-sitting-room.html

cool and nice.

Rooms comes out attractive if it is not littered with so many household properties.

This is the benefit and gains for efforts put in the music business ( entertainment ) for which she is known for!
Re: Simi Shows Off Her Sitting Room (Photos) by Konquest: 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2018
CEOYOMZZYBLOG:
Sonorous songstress Simi took to the gram' to show off her simple yet stylish sitting room.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/simi-shows-off-her-simple-yet-stylish-sitting-room.html

Re: Simi Shows Off Her Sitting Room (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
wetin all this artist and song writers won show us self? must you flaunt your wealth if at all is real for all to see...
ok see me wet dey play nairabet...I be nobody o but check mg own sitting room here in ozuoba, Portharcourt. ...

1 Like

Re: Simi Shows Off Her Sitting Room (Photos) by loutainment: 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
I just dont understand why these peopledo this. Wht is special in her sittingroom. Until they learn that the basic is to have a roof on your head. The furniture you put is nobodys business
Re: Simi Shows Off Her Sitting Room (Photos) by Smile4daddy(m): 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
How she won take enjoy sitting on those chairs all alone without Husband? shocked

Waist of her dad's money. cry
Re: Simi Shows Off Her Sitting Room (Photos) by AyotundeSeun: 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2018
Is that ceiling fan am seeing Abeg abeg
Re: Simi Shows Off Her Sitting Room (Photos) by loutainment: 2:20pm On Oct 12, 2018
They just refuse to live in reality. So many rich people with conservative lives. As they say some are so poor that all the have is money.. No values in their lives
Re: Simi Shows Off Her Sitting Room (Photos) by mistyebby(f): 2:27pm On Oct 12, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
wetin all this artist and song writers won show us self? must you flaunt your wealth if at all is real for all to see...
ok see me wet dey play nairabet...I be nobody o but check mg own sitting room here in ozuoba, Portharcourt. ...

Oga talk true, na two people get this house cheesy. Every thing na double double incase una quarrel cheesy

1 Like

Re: Simi Shows Off Her Sitting Room (Photos) by ChroniclesNg(m): 2:28pm On Oct 12, 2018
CEOYOMZZYBLOG:

You won't believe what Simi did in her Bedroom

See video below

www.chronicles.com.ng

Re: Simi Shows Off Her Sitting Room (Photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
But when will my sitting room look like this.
Re: Simi Shows Off Her Sitting Room (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
mistyebby:

Oga talk true, na two people get this house cheesy. Every thing na double double incase una quarrel cheesy

see me see wahala oo...where you see double double. ..that chair is the one i carry from my single apartment to this new one....you are just funny sha...
Re: Simi Shows Off Her Sitting Room (Photos) by aku626(m): 2:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
so shes a gamer
Re: Simi Shows Off Her Sitting Room (Photos) by mistyebby(f): 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
valentineuwakwe:

see me see wahala oo...where you see double double. ..that chair is the one i carry from my single apartment to this new one....you are just funny sha...

Lol. I love your paint though. The flowers and frames are beautiful. Too much ceremony around the TV, decongest.
Re: Simi Shows Off Her Sitting Room (Photos) by generationz(f): 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
Orla234:
Looks kinda masculine, but it's cool.
she's a tom boy

1 Like

Re: Simi Shows Off Her Sitting Room (Photos) by zedman1(m): 2:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
If only Simi knows how much I love her voice she would have been my babe by now walahi. Sweet voice like a birdie.
Re: Simi Shows Off Her Sitting Room (Photos) by Isobug: 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2018
Peter okeye yesterday, Simi today, tommorow is....
Re: Simi Shows Off Her Sitting Room (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
this isn't simi's sitting room, blogger i commot my wig for una o

You look so beautiful. I would like to be friends with you
Re: Simi Shows Off Her Sitting Room (Photos) by pakani112(m): 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
[color=#000099][/color] nice one simisola
Re: Simi Shows Off Her Sitting Room (Photos) by Issaboss(m): 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2018
EmekaBlue:
her sugar daddy pimped it for her
Re: Simi Shows Off Her Sitting Room (Photos) by Pascal181: 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2018
I love this woman I dey straight forward
Re: Simi Shows Off Her Sitting Room (Photos) by Issaboss(m): 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2018
EmekaBlue:
her sugar daddy pimped it for her
Oga go and look for a sugar daddy for your sister make we hear word Nonsense and Sugar Daddy
Re: Simi Shows Off Her Sitting Room (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
generationz:

she's a tom boy

That pretty much sum.it up!
cheesy
Re: Simi Shows Off Her Sitting Room (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2018
mistyebby:

Lol. I love your colours though. The flowers and frames are beautiful. Too much ceremony around the TV, decongest.

thanks.l 'll do dat
Re: Simi Shows Off Her Sitting Room (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2018
how is this a news ?
Re: Simi Shows Off Her Sitting Room (Photos) by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 5:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
Funnicator:

You look so beautiful. I would like to be friends with you
Okay Dearie
Re: Simi Shows Off Her Sitting Room (Photos) by Gr8lex(m): 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2018
2NDLieutenant:
is she a gamer? i sight a Playstation 4 there.
She talked about beating one guy on FIFA some weeks ago but I thought she was making mouth. 'Twas on twitter before you think say I dey lie
Re: Simi Shows Off Her Sitting Room (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
Issaboss:

Oga go and look for a sugar daddy for your sister make we hear word
Nonsense and Sugar Daddy
I no get sister...maybe sugar mummy for me will be fine tongue
Re: Simi Shows Off Her Sitting Room (Photos) by mamawin(f): 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2018
breakeven:

How would it look feminine. Is it to see pant and bra on the floor? grin cheesy
or color pink everywhere
Re: Simi Shows Off Her Sitting Room (Photos) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
Oga, u sure say na only naira bet u de play,I can't believe it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding / Ufomba Onyinyechi 'Shella Girl' Nude Pictures Shared Online By Herself / Blackface: Why I Called 2face Gay In My Diss Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.