Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Shares Cute Pictures Of Herself Chilling In Her Sitting Room. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Cute Pictures Of Herself Chilling In Her Sitting Room. (4341 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Makeup Free Photo / Simi Shows Off Her Sitting Room (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Shares Cute Pictures Of Herself Chilling In Her Sitting Room. by chibbyRJ(m): 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2019
@RejoiceBoysBlog
www.Instagram.com/RejoiceboysBlog

Popular Nollywood Actress Genevieve Nnaji, via her Instagram account shares cute pictures of Herself chilling in her Beautiful sitting room.

SEE PICTURES BELOW;

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Cute Pictures Of Herself Chilling In Her Sitting Room. by Alzirida(f): 5:09pm On Jun 05, 2019
That's exactly what I do when am lonely
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Cute Pictures Of Herself Chilling In Her Sitting Room. by itegbemie: 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2019
Queen Genny. Just dey mind her business Love you plenty!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Cute Pictures Of Herself Chilling In Her Sitting Room. by RoyalBlu(f): 6:05pm On Jun 05, 2019
Genevieve!!!

Very classy somebody. wink

Zero excess drama. cool

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Cute Pictures Of Herself Chilling In Her Sitting Room. by Tinaagboba: 7:31pm On Jun 05, 2019
Classy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Cute Pictures Of Herself Chilling In Her Sitting Room. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2019
She is getting fat and old but still beautiful.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Cute Pictures Of Herself Chilling In Her Sitting Room. by Unlimitk(m): 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2019
Mtchew
She no even fine
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Cute Pictures Of Herself Chilling In Her Sitting Room. by 6Milk(m): 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2019
Unlimitk:
Mtchew
She no even fine
does being fine really matter?she's considerably OK...

I dey find wife o,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Cute Pictures Of Herself Chilling In Her Sitting Room. by wittyt98(m): 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2019
Unlimitk:
Mtchew
She no even fine
another oloriburuku somebody spotted grin show us your sister picture. Gorilla anyaụfụ grin

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Cute Pictures Of Herself Chilling In Her Sitting Room. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 05, 2019
wittyt98:
another oloriburuku somebody spotted grin show us your sister picture. Gorilla anyaụfụ grin

I'm dead grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Cute Pictures Of Herself Chilling In Her Sitting Room. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 05, 2019
RoyalBlu:
Genevieve!!!

Very classy somebody. wink

Zero excess drama. cool

Let me tell you a story. In 2003, there was an overzealous nollywood actress who was fvcking a randy Nigerian Vice President.

This Vice President enjoyed her pvssy so much that, with his influence, he got her a 20Million Naira contract with Unilever which made her the official face of Lux beauty soap.

https://allafrica.com/stories/200505040668.html

That was in 2005. 20Million Naira was a huge sum of money back then.

Then the Vice President was fvcking this actress in her asshole (anus) until she had a ruptured rectum.

She couldn't sit upright as her ass began dripping foul-smelling water & she had to start wearing diapers until she flew to London to have a rectal surgery.

Now, the Vice President bought her a Hummer H2 truck then including the current house she lives in at Parkview Estate in Ikoyi.

All of a sudden, this overzealous nollywood actress started preaching Feminism just like Toke Makinwa who was fvcking Dr. Fadeyi Oloro and at the same time promoting Feminism on her Vlog. grin

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2019/04/02/genevieve-nnaji-explains-kind-feminism/amp/

Now, I'd like to put your brain to test. What is the moral of this story? grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Cute Pictures Of Herself Chilling In Her Sitting Room. by oyatz(m): 2:52am On Jun 06, 2019
Is this the picture of Genieve's father?

wittyt98:
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Cute Pictures Of Herself Chilling In Her Sitting Room. by Taniaa(f): 3:00am On Jun 06, 2019
Zoharariel:

Let me tell you a story. In 2003, there was an overzealous nollywood actress who was fvcking a randy Nigerian Vice President.

This Vice President enjoyed her pvssy so much that, with his influence, he got her a 20Million Naira contract with Unilever which made her the official face of Lux beauty soap.

Then the Vice President was fvcking this actress in her asshole (anus) until she had a ruptured rectum.

She couldn't sit upright as her ass began dripping foul-smelling water & she had to start wearing diapers until she flew to London to have a rectal surgery.

Now, the Vice President bought her a Hummer H2 truck then including the current house she lives in at Parkview Estate in Ikoyi.

All of a sudden, this overzealous nollywood actress started preaching Feminism just like Toke Makinwa who was fvcking Dr. Fadeyi Oloro and at the same time promoting Feminism on her Vlog. grin

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2019/04/02/genevieve-nnaji-explains-kind-feminism/amp/

Genevieve is the lux actress you're referring to
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Cute Pictures Of Herself Chilling In Her Sitting Room. by Taniaa(f): 3:01am On Jun 06, 2019
Tinaagboba:
Classy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Cute Pictures Of Herself Chilling In Her Sitting Room. by femi4: 5:19am On Jun 06, 2019
Alzirida:
You do much more that you don't wanna share
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Cute Pictures Of Herself Chilling In Her Sitting Room. by Bucajunior(m): 6:48am On Jun 06, 2019
If u knw u missed those her village love movies that she normally features with emaka ike,gather here lets discuss old memory.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Cute Pictures Of Herself Chilling In Her Sitting Room. by welturebotanical: 7:16am On Jun 06, 2019
Clear pimples and acne in two weeks. 50% money back guarantee if you see no result. Check out Welturebotanical on Instagram or whatsapp 090951990952
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Cute Pictures Of Herself Chilling In Her Sitting Room. by TANID(m): 7:40am On Jun 06, 2019
Alzirida:
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Cute Pictures Of Herself Chilling In Her Sitting Room. by General0847: 7:53am On Jun 06, 2019
Zoharariel:

You forgot to mention your elder sister that is fucking a guy that works in that bet9ja shop on your street.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Cute Pictures Of Herself Chilling In Her Sitting Room. by RoyalBlu(f): 8:13am On Jun 06, 2019
Zoharariel:

"put my brain to test"

You must be a comedian.

(1) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather Gives His 19year-old Daughter A Brand New G-wagon For Christmas / Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White / Neyma Alfredo From Mozambique Or Genevieve Nnaji????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.